PDA

View Full Version : From FF8 to to Moderators...

Squall Lionheart
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Not that I don't like it here, but I have the feeling of FF8 being left out in the RPG once discovering THERE IS NOT A SINGLE GUY FROM IT (Not even a Galdibian soldier!!!),only Monsters & GFs to fight AGAINST....
So since FF8 has a huge fan base I made this poll to show you that they care to see more of It in the RPG
By the way, since I know only about FF8 but I THINK there are no FF hereos (You might want to fill me on that info!) So at least you can put a normal SeeD,a Galdibian or Esthar Soldier,Whatever.....
In the end I'm still thankfull for your very hard work in the first place!
In Summary....: This poll is to show if FF8 people are missing in the RPG.....

Arkacia
01-25-2006, 11:21 PM
First off, are you talking about the RPG Hack? If so, read on, if not, sorry for misunderstanding.

Do you mean you want them as a character you can choose?

Or one of the races?

None of the groups you've mentioned are races, they are more organisations or groups.

The characters are pre-set by the RPG and can't be added to, not as far as I know anyway. Can look at that, but don't get your hopes up.

If you mean the monsters in the arena, let me know. I can look into changing some of the names.

You need to know this RPG Hack isn't made for Final Fantasy. It's more a dungeons and dragons theamed thing that we've tried to adapt to FF in some ways. I haven't been completly faithful to FF while setting it up though, thats why elves and dwarves are included in the races.

FF8 hasn't been deliberetly ignored, it's just that the elements from the other FFs that have been included were either thought of first, or just fit in better.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I guess double posted a thread without even knowing that...(By mistake)
And yes I was talking about (both characters or races any would've been fine) in the RPG hack.....I just had hopes for the characters/races to have a trace of FF8.....too bad it's pre-adjusted......
I'm grateful about the monster & GF offer but I think 8 has its fair part of it...it wouldn't be nice to start an uprising between all other FFs with you as only victims of it....

John Smith
11-27-2006, 11:19 AM
It would be interesting to see some FF8 monsters in the Monster Arena. Galbadian and Esthar Soldiers would fit in well as low level monsters, but you could add some other monsters aswell, like Elnoyle, for example. You could also add Biggs and Wedge :D It would be so funny to see those 2 in there :D:D:D:D:D XDDDDDDDD ROFL!