PDA

View Full Version : Strange notice....

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 02:31 AM
Why is it that only 3 people are apparently active in the threads & battles while evreyone else is not?

ShadowHeart
01-28-2006, 07:18 AM
Activity seems to have dropped a lot after the compatibility problem with Firefox began. I don't know if it's because of that problem that activity has dropped, but it certainly seems that way to me.. and I know that a lot of people here, maybe even most, use Firefox instead of IE. Hell I know my own activity has dropped due to it, I still check the forums (but not all the new posts like I used to do) and reply sometimes though.

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Yes......noticed you dropped out of battles as well,
you have been outranked if you haven't noticed....but still you are the best fighter here with the highest level......just be on your guards.....

Tiny Bronco
01-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I switched from FireFox to IE as soon as it was clear that FFnet.net didn't mix with FireFox. It takes like three min.

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Been on IE since begining.....

ShadowHeart
01-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Lol Squall, until today I hadn't fought in the monster arena for like half a year or something. I just started today again :)

And I only use IE when there's a page that refuses to work at all in Firefox, most pages work somewhat well. But the whole problem is discouraging I think.

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 06:31 PM
.....congartulation on your level 17...