PDA

View Full Version : NY Sports Teams

ShadowIsGod
02-08-2006, 05:28 AM
i ahd to do this because i am from NY and our sports teams are the best of the best so anyway whats your favorite NY sports team

Mine of course are the Jets

ShadowHeart
02-08-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm not into baseball, american football or basketball (I'm not American).. and as for NHL, I don't like Islanders too much and the Rangers aren't my favourite team, but since the Swedish rookie goalkeeper Henrik Lundqvist is doing extremely well in the Rangers this season I can't help but to root for them anyway :)

Spiff
02-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Hey Shadow, what about all the Sweds on the Red Wings?

ShadowHeart
02-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Heh yeah, sure, I do follow all the Swedes result in the NHL and I know there are tons of them in Detroit. I was just pointing out about Rangers because ShadowIsGod mentioned NY teams, and Lundqvist may have had the biggest success of all Swedish stars in the NHL so far this season too :)

And btw, SWEDEN FTW! OLYMPIC GOLD! w00t! ;)

Spiff
02-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Congrats on the gold, although I always knew they were going to win it this time. (too much talent not to :) ) I hope they can keep up the pace and bring the Stanley Cup back to Detroit this year.

darkmajinvegeta
03-05-2006, 11:11 AM
come shadowheart from sweden cool he´s a super moderator

BizarroSephiroth
07-18-2006, 01:06 PM
New York Rangers. Henrik rules!!!....and so does Jagr.

Avathar
08-08-2006, 05:32 PM
:O !!!!!!!Omg The Angels Win The World Series!

Celebrate Good Times Come On! =D

Go Angel Baseball!

We Live For Angel Baseball!

Omg!

And The Angels Win Again!

Big Bad Vladdy Daddy!

Home Run For Anderson! :D

Getting Choney With It!

Rally Time!

Let's Go Angels! =DDD!!!!!!!!!

Glock
08-08-2006, 05:36 PM
i ahd to do this because i am from NY and our sports teams are the best of the best so anyway whats your favorite NY sports team

Mine of course are the Jets
sorry to disagree, but i'd put California, Florida, and maybe Texas in frount of NY as sports go.