PDA

View Full Version : Well...

Zeromus_X
02-11-2006, 02:34 AM
Well... my cat Dude passed away earlier today. i guess it was just his time; he was 16 after all. Some things just can't be helped...i guess the thing is I'll just really miss him. He's been with me all my life, and is even older than I am. Still, I guess I'll have my memories of him, and all that...I don't think I'll be getting another cat for awhile, not until I'm sure I can handle it... He was like my baby (kind of ironic).

But I do know that I'll never, ever forget my beloved Dude :( :o

slimcloud
02-11-2006, 09:34 AM
im sorry to hear that Z,last month my nan passed away and my ikkle pidgeon tweet it doesnt make it easier coz you still wont believe its happened.time is a great healer and never forget the good times RIP ilkkle cat dudexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tiny Bronco
02-11-2006, 11:00 AM
So sorry Zero. My cat died a year ago on March 16. slimcloud's right, time does heal very good. I got a new cat about 2 months after Chester died. It really does chear you up to see a care-free kitten that is only a couple of inchs long. Go vist an animal shelter after a while just to look at kittens. Its nice. At least Dude had a long life. May he RIP.