PDA

View Full Version : Weird Items

Cloud101
02-16-2006, 12:42 PM
I found some wierd items, like dio's diary, and his biography, and some tissue paper.

Tiny Bronco
02-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Where'd you find Dio's stuff?

Zeromus_X
02-16-2006, 09:05 PM
I think some of those Dio's things are prizes in the special match after you get the final attack and w-summon or whatever the other prizes are, you just start getting trash items.

Those items are just plain useless, and are only there to be there. They don't have any purpose. (Although i think the 1/35 soldiers help in the Condor War part, I don't know for sure.)

In short, they're just novelty items :p

Phoenix Flame
02-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Bah! Nothing special. Just trash. I think the tissue is to wipe your eyes for losing battles at the arena - kind of a gag gift. :)

Cloud101
02-21-2006, 02:43 PM
reasoniamalive, is right. They don't do anything! Nothing!

Zeromus_X
02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
*Sigh*... Okay, I'll delete your other two posts. Just please use the edit button...

JuJu
02-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Once again, more multi-spamming. I'm about fed up with these childish games.

Tiny Bronco
02-21-2006, 09:38 PM
JuJu, QUIT DOUBLE, TRIPLE, QUADROPLE, QUINTOUPLE, AND SO FORTH POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
I know you've been warned before in the thread Batman vs. Wolveriene multiple times!

Don't mean to be mean, but you'er messing up the system. :o

Read the forum rules.

After you have received the final attack materia is it possible to ever talk to Dio again. :confused:

Zeromus_X
02-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Thank you Tiny Bronco, even if the Caps weren't very neccesary (maybe he'll listen now that you shouted at him? :p)

I'm not sure about Dio, as I never bothered talking to him. Maybe someone else knows? An faq should have this information...

More posts to delete...hopefully we'll take care of him, and the other spammer, shortly...*Sigh*...

Zeromus_X
02-22-2006, 08:20 PM
and i dare you to delete one more post of mines. i can lose as many times as i can to you but i will defeat you some day.
Not with an ip ban you won't. :)

Phoenix Flame
02-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Come to think of it...wasn't the bat a wierd weapon? I found it rather amuzing, shouting: "beat that BI#%! with bat!" over and over. LOL :D

Zeromus_X
02-25-2006, 11:56 PM
The Nail Bat? I think that's in the Temple of the Ancients? I think it was one of those no materia slot weapons, unless I'm thinking of something different from what you're thinking of.

gcarev10
02-26-2006, 11:31 AM
I did not know abaut special fight in battle arena and items.

Phoenix Flame
11-17-2006, 06:41 AM
The Nail Bat? I think that's in the Temple of the Ancients? I think it was one of those no materia slot weapons, unless I'm thinking of something different from what you're thinking of.

Nope...that was it. I had to revive this post. That bat had killer attack for that point in the game, the only downside was that it didn't have any materia slots. :o

dappa
11-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Nope...that was it. I had to revive this post. That bat had killer attack for that point in the game, the only downside was that it didn't have any materia slots. :o

Yeah I used to use the bat a lot in the midell area for morphin enemies into vitality sources. Very handy it was.

Tiny Bronco
11-17-2006, 07:05 PM
dappa
Yeah I used to use the bat a lot in the midell area for morphin enemies into vitality sources. Very handy it was.

That reminds me...

If you giva a morph materia to Yuffie and she has the conformer (her best weapon) She can morph attack with normal damage. Also, if you go into that Gongage village that has a blown up reactor it you can get so many strenght sources. Just walk around in the reactor's waste metal and you'll fight a tank/elephant enemy every time. If you morph him you get a strength source. Also those spirals that you fight on the wastelands near Mideel can be morphed into speed derexity sources. These let you get really strong relativley early in the game.

Two very helpfull morphing tips.

dappa
11-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Talking of morphin sources, all the enemies in the sunken gelnika can be morphed into sources. what used to annoy me was the sepernt like monsters that you occasionaly come across dont show up very often (the cargo bay area where you find hades) so you have to fight tonnes of other monsters before one of those creatures would show up so getting spirit sources from them was tiresome.

Phoenix Flame
11-18-2006, 02:59 AM
Very helpful info. Thanks guys.

I never bothered to get any extra sources because once you were at level 99 you could molly-whop basically anything in the game with zero difficulty.

Tiny Bronco
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah buts its fun to kill the weapons without magic or summons. Just 4x cut and mime were all I needed to kill Emerald with Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa. I did use Final attack Pheonix though. When your speed is 255 for all characters you attack like 10 times for every Emerald attack

dappa
11-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Yeah buts its fun to kill the weapons without magic or summons. Just 4x cut and mime were all I needed to kill Emerald with Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa. I did use Final attack Pheonix though. When your speed is 255 for all characters you attack like 10 times for every Emerald attack

yeah man that 255 speed is crazy, combine it with haste or one of those accessories that grant auto haste and you are flying.

Then the next time you start a new game you look at your atb gauge and think "this is slow"

Its like that for final fantasy 8 aswell for me.

Blaze
12-08-2006, 11:41 AM
I did find Cid's worse weapon (Mop) but i can't remember where i found it. It does not have any materia slots. So i just sold it for about 100 gil.

Phoenix Flame
12-09-2006, 06:58 AM
I think you find it...<thinks really hard> in Cosmo Canyon???

<Goes to CavesofNarshe.com>

Dang! So it WAS in the Temple of the Ancients.

BTW: sold for 68 gil :p

dappa
12-11-2006, 05:36 PM
I once found a mop in the bone village digging site

Blaze
12-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Really never thought to look there but who cares i just sold it.

Doctor
12-15-2006, 01:27 AM
I loved the Nail Bat and the Parasol.

Killing monsters became all the more fun with that weapon...XDD

dappa
12-15-2006, 03:12 PM
That parasol was a weird weapon. No slots and it looks like an umbrella