PDA

View Full Version : Best Attacks

Tiny Bronco
02-24-2006, 08:43 PM
What is your best series of attacks on any FF.

The best attack in FF7 can basically do somewhere into the ten millions! :eek: What you do is have everyone in your party equiped with their Ultimate Weapon and Wizard Bangles. You'll have 16 materia slots for each person. Make sure all your stats are at 255. In Cloud equip a mastered KotR Materia with an Quadra Magic Materia. A W-Summon with a HP Absorb Materia. HP Plus with MP Plus. As many Mime Materias as possible. The other ten Slots with Mimes. With whoever is next in your party(for me Tifa) Give her a HP Plus with MP Plus. 14 Mimes. Then your last character(Cid) With Final Attack-Pheonix. Mime with MP Absorb. And another 12 Mimes.
NOTE: All materias in this must be mastered and don't use the Red, Green, or Yellow Master Materias anywhere. If you do the Mimes and Quadra Magic won't work.

All this ends up allowing you to do 8 KotRs which each do 9999x12. Then your othe party members do this but with mimes allowing them to do multiple sets. If you have as many Mimes as possible you can do 36 sets of KotR!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: This is 36x8x12x9999! :D which equals...34,556,544 damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D :D
I did that on paper because I can't find a caculator so it might be wrong. It looks right though. Not only this but you also heal one characters HP and whoever has Final-Attack Pheonix sucks some of the enemys MP. To bad Emerald id already dead. :( I would have enjoyed crunching him.
I saw a movie of this, but don't know how to make a link to it.

What other sweet attacks can you do?

Zeromus_X
02-24-2006, 08:56 PM
I can kill Emmy in like 4 minutes, but...

Don't you think anything over a million damage is overkill? XD

Seriously, you could kill over 30 Emerald Weapons with that much damage. :p

Anyway, I have 4 Counters/Mimes so far, but I'm too lazy to get 4 more. (Even though it'd only take an hour or so...)

This is what I do:

Yuffie: W-Item/ 2 Hero Drinks on Cloud.

Emmy: Emerald Beam on Yuffie

Cloud: Omnislash.

Emmy: Revenge Stamp

Cloud: Omnislash Counter X 4

Emmy: Revenge Stamp

Cloud: Omnislash Counter X 4

Emmy: Defeated.

I'm too lazy to train Barret, but someday I want to do what's done in this awesome video (http://n.ethz.ch/student/wmartin/videos/FFVII%20(JP)%20Beating%20Emerald%20Weapon%20(in%20 1.18%20min).rmvb)

If you couldn't tell by now, I love posting links to videos :D

Tiny Bronco
02-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I've never tried using Limit/Mimes before on Emeral Weapon. I'll try once I get to him on my next game. Overkill is good though. :D :D :D :D :D I never forgive Emerald Weapon because on my first game I didn't know how good he was so I just challenged him as soon as I got the sub and leveled up in the Glenkia Plane. Got slaughtered and I didn't save recentaly so I had to repeat the Whole Underwater Huge materia Quest. :(

ShadowHeart
02-25-2006, 11:44 AM
You are incorrect, Tiny Bronco. Quadra Magic can not be combined with KotR. You can't cast KotR more than twice per turn (with W-Summon). And it's 13 attacks, not 12.

Tiny Bronco
02-25-2006, 01:04 PM
You can if your spirit skill is 255 and everythings mastered and equiped in your ultimate weapon. I thought it was 12.

Phoenix Flame
02-25-2006, 11:05 PM
ShadowHeart is correct. (of course) You cannot combine quadra magic w/summons. That would just be uber-sick! But I liked the imagination.

Zeromus_X
02-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Actually, KOtR is the only summon that cannot be Quadra-Magicked, probably because it would be too overpowered, or because the summon animation is so incredibly long. (I wouldn't want to sit through all that, nor Bahamut ZERO.)

ShadowHeart
02-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Tiny Bronco, you're the first to ever claim that it is possible. Won't believe it until you prove it, but that sounds like another one of those stupid rumours like that you can get Griever in FF8 or that you can revive a certain someone in FF7.

Tiny Bronco
02-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Never mind. I had the US Gameshark Joker Code on which if done right puts everything that's in the locked position to the unlocked position. :o This is cheating so my super attack isn't really legit. :( Oh well. Still fun to do. :rolleyes:

Does anyone else know a good Debug Guide for FF7?

dappa
06-30-2007, 09:10 PM
I suppose you cant beat some of the series of attacks already mentioned but the offering and atma weapon on final fantasy 6 is good.

Also casting aura on squall on ff8 and hammering away at the triangle button each turn so he gets a limit each turn is cool. Thats how I defeated both ultima and omega weapons, lots of lionhearts.

Phoenix Flame
07-07-2007, 06:44 AM
'Psycho Cyan' bug on VI/VI Advance.....Cyan attacks until there is nothing left. ^ ^

dappa
07-07-2007, 07:18 AM
hows this accomplished reason?

Phoenix Flame
07-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Check my new thread on it! :cool:

Shinra Soldier 1
08-28-2007, 11:04 AM
OMG that would take forever, I think I did that before and I sat there for about ten minutes watching the same thing over and over lol