PDA

View Full Version : Championship matches......

Squall Lionheart
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Duelists registered at the tournament must be ready to fight till the end.....first 3 positions awarded in following order:
-1st 1'000 Gils
-2nd 750 Gils
-3rd 500 Gils

Any duelists that have NONE means they move to their next battle, battles have been randomly selected by a third party anonymus & here is the list....

-------------------------------------------------------I------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------________________________________------------------------
-----------------------------------I-------------------------------------------I-------------------------
-------------------_____________________---------------____________________-------------
-------------------I----------------------------I--------------I----------------------------I------------
-----_________________-------_____________----____________-------______________
-----I-----------------------I------I-----------------I---I----------------I-------I-------------------I
-----T---------------------n------N----------------S---N---------------C-------Z------------------S
-----i ---------------------e------O----------------h---O---------------l--------e------------------q
-----n---------------------o------N----------------a---N---------------o-------r-------------------u
-----y----------------------k------E---------------d----E--------------u--------o------------------a
-----------------------------i-----------------------o-------------------d--------m------------------l
-----B----------------------l-----------------------w-------------------1--------u-------------------l
-----r-----------------------l-----------------------H-------------------0--------s--------------------
-----o----------------------e----------------------e--------------------1--------_------------------L
-----n----------------------r-----------------------a------------------------------X-----------------i
-----c----------------------------------------------r-------------------------------------------------o
-----o----------------------------------------------t------------------------------------------------n
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------h
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------e
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------r
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------t

so mainly here are the battles & their timing,they will be posted on the Calendar as well, fighters are required to read the Battle Tutorial in order not to get disqualified........:

-Tiny Bronco vs. neokiller(26th)
-NONE vs. ShadowHeart(NONE)
-NONE vs. Cloud101(NONE)
-Zeromus_X vs. Squall Lionheart(28th)

You can ask any more questions if the Battle Tutorial isn't enough....

Best of luck....

Tiny Bronco
02-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Sooooooooooo...What do all the lines mean? Did I miss my battle?

Zeromus_X
02-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Ah, so the people with "none" got a bye. I understand :)

I guess the matches' times will be announced later? :confused:

Squall Lionheart
02-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Sooooooooooo...What do all the lines mean? Did I miss my battle?

They don't mean anything......

Ah, so the people with "none" got a bye. I understand

I guess the matches' times will be announced later?

They are already posted on the calendar, & fighters will be notified as well.......

Zeromus_X
02-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I see, thanks :)

Tiny Bronco
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Neokiller has been gone for like 5 days. :( I can't fight him. The battle is set up and he says he'll be on tomorrrow is that okay?

Squall Lionheart
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
no problem.....just don't take too long....

note to neokiller: so far.... you're the only guy that hasn't replied to your registeration confirmation, & your opponent is complaining about you not showing up for battle

[/EDIT] you have 3 days extra-time, after that one or both of you will be disqualified depending on the reason for not fighting (which is currently neokiller)....

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 02:29 PM
cīmon zeromus x

Squall Lionheart
03-04-2006, 04:33 PM
What 's that supposed to mean.......

Squall Lionheart
03-06-2006, 10:29 AM
This doublepost is only so this important post can be noticed......
there has been a rearrangement in the Tournament rules such that after the battle is over each one is responsible of healing himself afterwards....

the new battles have been posted on the calendar as well as here, and here is their list:
-Tiny Bronco vs. ShadowHeart
-Cloud101 vs. Squall Lionheart

Also here are the results of previous battles:
-Tiny Bronco vs. neokiller
Winner "Tiny Bronco" by disqualification
-Zeromus_X vs. Squall Lionheart
Winner "Squall Lionheart" by victory

ShadowHeart
03-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I have challenged Tiny Bronco, waiting for response :)

Squall Lionheart
03-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Well your time limit expires today...so I will need both your confirmations today that your battle is still active for your 3 days of extra-time, if not then any who will not confirm the battle activity will be disqualified.....(even if both).

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Hold on. I need Shadow here. Its his move. Requesting those 3 days. I'm sure Shadow would do the same. He hasn't been on since the 7th. :(

Squall Lionheart
03-11-2006, 08:17 PM
It's ok.....but try to fight at the same time so you can finish before your last 3 days.....you'll have to fight ShadowHeart if he replies here.......

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 08:22 PM
I know. He made the battle on the 6th. I accepted on the 8th. And since then he hasn't been on. :( The battle should be over in a couple of turns. It looks like he's goning to win.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Where Ohh Where is ShadowwwwHeart. Oh Where Oh where can he beee... :D (That's part of a song in case you're wondering.)

Where could he be?

Squall Lionheart
03-13-2006, 02:40 PM
ShadowHeart: you have one more day to show up for your battle.
Cloud101: you have one more day to show up for your battle.

ShadowHeart
03-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm very sorry. I started working on the 6th, and been very busy since then, and I also went to my parents' place over the weekend (and I basically never check FFnet from there, only from home), so I haven't even been on here for almost a week. I have done the first turn in the battle now, however.

Squall Lionheart
03-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Forget it....just try to finish your battle as fast as you can.....

I guess I'll have to give them more time.....no point in cancelling it now...
That means overlooking the time limit.....thought I don't like it....

ShadowHeart
03-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Well I have to go to bed soon (have to get up for work) so I can't wait around for Tiny. I'll do my turn (if I can) in the morning and then again after work, but I can't really do much more than that. If it goes on for too long, just make Tiny the winner, since I'm the one who dragged it out.

Squall Lionheart
03-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Your opponent is here right now...

Tiny Bronco
03-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Yes, I am! ;) I'm going to try and keep this thread in the top ten so he can see it right away when He comes back. Shame there is like an 8 hour time difference between us. :(

ShadowHeart
03-15-2006, 06:30 PM
This is funny. I have the best possible gear for my level and my class, and fighting a mage at the same level, I'm unable to do any damage to him with attacks. I've missed 3 attacks in a row now. Now, I don't know how the chance to hit is calculated, but something seems odd here. At this rate I may as well surrender to save time :)

Tiny Bronco
03-15-2006, 06:56 PM
This is true! He just missed again for the fourth time in a row! :eek: :confused: :confused:

ShadowHeart
03-15-2006, 06:59 PM
The 4th (or was it 5th?) time with full limit bar. I can't do any damage whatsoever to Tiny Bronco. It's impossible. The RPG is ridicolously unbalanced. Mage is the only way to win a PvP battle.

Tiny Bronco
03-15-2006, 07:01 PM
I agree. Its the 5 for you and 1 for me. 6 misses in a battle!? :mad: Now how does that work. :confused:

ShadowHeart
03-15-2006, 07:06 PM
I missed 6 consecutive attacks using my weapon (one with full limit bar) and then I tried using my fists and I actually struck him and dealt some 40 damage....

This game is weird.

Tiny Bronco
03-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Indeed. Weapons do't work. We're doing A fist fight.

Squall Lionheart
03-16-2006, 07:29 AM
Thoguht it's not my responsability, Arkacia should know about this....

[EDIT/] And why did the winner confirm his battle victory before I see it.....the battle doesn't exist anymore, who won.......

ShadowHeart
03-16-2006, 07:09 PM
I did, Tiny Bronco surrendered. The battle was leading nowhere. Tiny was out of MP so he couldn't cast any spells, attacking with weapons would miss all the time, attacking with fists could hit sometimes but most of the time you hurt yourself, and I was using my own MP to heal back up the damage he did with spells...

Tiny Bronco
03-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Its true. Sorry about confirming. :o Shadow would have won eventually so I surrendored. :) Way to go Shadow!!!! :D:) The first tournement was very fun.:cool: Congratulations to all!

Squall Lionheart
03-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Fine, try to abide by the rules.....

So the Semi-Final results:
Tiny Bronco vs. ShadowHeart: Winner ShadowHeart by surrender
Cloud101 vs. Squall Lionheart: Winner Squall Lionheart by disqualification

meaning the last 2 battles are.....:
Tiny Bronco vs. Cloud101: (3rd and 4th position)
Final: ShadowHeart vs. Squall Lionheart: (Championship winner and 2nd position)

Check the Calendar for battle schedules......

Squall Lionheart
03-22-2006, 09:59 PM
I had to double post so this can get noticed.......
ShadowHeart: Check your battle more often so you can get on with it.....
Cloud101: same....

ShadowHeart
03-23-2006, 04:29 PM
I was waiting for some kind of confirmation. I haven't been checking the battle arena because I thought I'd get some sort of notification that you accepted the battle. I didn't, and I think it should send a confirmation automatically..

Sorry, I'll begin the battle now.

ShadowHeart
03-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Squall Lionheart tried to use his fists. However, ShadowHeart's armor deflected the blow and Squall Lionheart was injured. Squall Lionheart lost 44 HP. Squall Lionheart has died!!

Squall Lionheart
03-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Here are the Final Battle results:

-3rd and 4th position: Tiny Bronco vs. Cloud101
Winner "Tiny Bronco" by victory
-Final Battle: ShadowHeart vs. Squall Lionheart
Winner "ShadowHeart" by victory

Squall Lionheart
03-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Final Battle Championship results....

1- ShadowHeart rewaded 1000 Gils
2-Squall Lionheart rewarded 750 Gils
3-Tiny Bronco rewarded 500 Gils

Congratulations to best fighter: ShadowHeart

ShadowHeart
03-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Should I go add these rewards to ppl? It'll be done in a sec if you want me to :)

Squall Lionheart
03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
I can take care of that......

Arkacia
03-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Rewards have been given :).

gcarev10
04-09-2006, 12:19 PM
I am new in here so can some1 say to me how can i go on turnament coz i dont konw i was try to do that but no point in that so explain to me that.

Tiny Bronco
04-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Right now the battle tournement is not going on. Its like a break between tournements to get up to new levels and buy stuffs. When the next one starts you'll see a thread were you sign up and then you will get messages on how you fight. However you can challenge people and fight them anytime. Its the battle arena thing. ;) :)

Squall Lionheart
04-09-2006, 12:52 PM
......The next Tournament will start after some arrangement are made, review the Battle problems....

I am looking forward to defeating you again.....

Tiny Bronco
04-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Ha Ha!!!!

Actually we never fought last time. Shadow killed me first!

Squall Lionheart
04-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I didn't mean you....

gcarev10
04-12-2006, 04:06 PM
He was thinking on me ha ha ha but if u look over ur shoulder u see me runing after u so u can run to the wall 99 when u come there u will know that dead is close to u and she have my name i will skwash ur head on that wall.
U bet me coz u have 2 times lv up then me and hp allso, and what is worst u fight with an armd man so i was not have eny equipment on me so that is not something u can be proud.
I wona ask u something dont u think that is bad that Arkacia close that thread just when i have u when i wont the true is b... is't dont u think so?

Arkacia
04-13-2006, 08:09 PM
He was thinking on me ha ha ha but if u look over ur shoulder u see me runing after u so u can run to the wall 99 when u come there u will know that dead is close to u and she have my name i will skwash ur head on that wall.

gcarev10, you are officially warned for flamebaiting, and threatening another member. This sort of talk/threats is un-necessary, unwanted and against the rules.

A quiet word to both of you and Squall Lionheart. As it seems the two of you have a read antipathy towards each other, maybe you should both go into your user cp, down to buddy/ignore and put each other on ignore. That way you won't see each others posts and this squabbling will stop. Otherwise I really can see a ban in both your futures, and that is something I don't want to see ;).

Tiny Bronco
04-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Haaaaaaaaaa. Now I see. Apperantly Squall beat gcarev10 in an RPG fight and gcarev10 is sore, because he is just starting. :rolleyes: Meh. See no reason for rudeness gcarev10, but O well. :rolleyes:

Quick question: Any news on fixing the RPG Hack? :confused: Not sure if its even broken, but I've been hearing it is.

Arkacia
04-13-2006, 08:17 PM
This is dealt with, so please don't throw fuel onto the fire. Just let it lie now.

Tiny Bronco
04-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Consider the fire stamped out! :) Also, Arkacia I noticed that you have a really cool RPG minifigure person thing that I've never seen before. How'd ga get it?

Arkacia
04-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Consider the fire stamped out! :) Also, Arkacia I noticed that you have a really cool RPG minifigure person thing that I've never seen before. How'd ga get it?

Do you mean my lady amazon?

If so, I just chose her from the list of available characters.

Squall Lionheart
04-17-2006, 09:22 AM
wrong place to talk about it...maybe after the RPG is fixed..a new thread will be made for the next tournament...