PDA

View Full Version : Auron vs. Tonberry

Avathar
02-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Auron is just one of my favorite characters, but how does he put up against the dreaded Tonberry :cool: ...............

ShadowHeart
02-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Auron is my favourite FFX character, one of my all-time favourite characters in FF. So the choice was easy :)

Zeromus_X
02-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, Auron is really awesome. Then again, I let him get killed when I fight the Don Tonberry...

I'll just assume this is a stat-maxed Auron against a regular Tonberry :) Auron it is.

Sage_Tellah
02-28-2006, 05:43 AM
Auron of corse!

baralai
03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Auron is the best only its only so!

Avathar
03-03-2006, 07:56 PM
I'll just assume this is a stat-maxed Auron against a regular Tonberry Auron it is.

It is a regular Tonberry we're talking about. :D :cool: Still....he could do a mean surprise attack and stab Auron in the back! :eek: :p

baralai
03-04-2006, 04:45 AM
Auron is the best

darth phille
03-04-2006, 05:03 AM
Yeah Auron is the best!!! he beat tonberry easy...

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Auron i vote 4 auron

auron wins

Zeromus_X
03-05-2006, 06:09 PM
This needs to stop. I'm going to merge your two posts. We've given numerous warnings, and instructions on how to use the warn button. So, stop double posting crap.

Avathar
03-07-2006, 06:33 AM
http://www.videogamerecaps.com/images/images-susi-auron2.jpg
http://www.ffmerchandise.com/Tonberry2.JPG

Zeromus_X
03-07-2006, 09:04 PM
(Dies laughing on the ground...)

lol!! Did you make that Avathar? It's really good. (And funny! Poor Mog...)

I like the Japanese Tonberry plushie. Is that yours or a photo?

Avathar
03-08-2006, 10:17 AM
:rolleyes: Nope, didn't make the drawing, just found it :D but i took the Tonberry picture (my wee cousin's teddybear^^)...

Dragoon lord
03-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Auron win i think tonbery is only a monster right?

Avathar
03-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Tonberry is both a monster, a boss and a summon :)
Their first appearance was in Final Fantasy V, and in every FF game afterwards, i presume :rolleyes:

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Tonberries first appeared in FFV, like you said. They were very annoying and powerful enemies in the Underwater Tunnel (Name I can't remember.)

They appeared in FFVI again, dubbed "Pug" in FFIIIe. They were normal enemies, and "Master Pug" (Master Tonberry) was a boss in a treasure chest in the Ancient Castle.

In FFVII, They were enemies in the Northern Crater. (Master Tonberries.) You can Morph them into Ribbons! *drools*..

In FFVIII, monsters again. They appeared in the Centra Ruins (Name?) After killing (actually defeating, not carding, my friend carded like 30 not knowing that :D) about 20 of them, the Tonberry King appears. After you defeat him, you obtain him as a GF, and he has many useful "Shop" abilities, especially useful in the Time Compressed World.

In FFIX, They appeared in Ipsen's Castle. (Other places? I don't remember.) They gave very little Exp, and often appeared in groups. Run. Use "Flee". What are you waiting for, run dammit!!!

In FFX, they were enemies in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth (Yojimbo's place.), Master Tonberries appeared in the Omega Ruins, and I think there was one more species...Also, "Don Tonberry" in the Monster Arena is the key to maxing out your characters' Sphere Levels.

Avathar
03-12-2006, 06:29 PM
In FFV they were called Dingleberries, i think^_-

Was Master Pug not in the hidden area of Narshe?o_-(:rolleyes:it's been a while since i played it, though)

And in FFIX, Ipsen's Castle is the only place where they appear:D

:D :D On Tonberry's page on Wikipedia, the question about the Tonberries is that they are a civilized society, taking care of defense, or are they blood-thursty, causing nothing but rampage :p

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 07:07 PM
In FFV they were called Dingleberries, i think^_-

Was Master Pug not in the hidden area of Narshe?o_-(:rolleyes:it's been a while since i played it, though)

And in FFIX, Ipsen's Castle is the only place where they appear:D

:D :D On Tonberry's page on Wikipedia, the question about the Tonberries is that they are a civilized society, taking care of defense, or are they blood-thursty, causing nothing but rampage :p

That's why I didn't say that... :p

Oh yeah, they appear there too. :)

Avathar
03-12-2006, 07:40 PM
:DI actually'ld think both: a great civilization, AND fierce ruthless warriors :p

(In the meantime, Auron's kicking Tonberry's ass even more :) )