PDA

View Full Version : Battle 2: True Ultimicia vs. Seifer

Squall Lionheart
03-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Each vote is equivalent to EXP,there is the ability of multiple decision, names will remain discreet, battle will last 3 days, caution as there MIGHT be spoilers, & finaly votes are from FF VIII point of view, here is the battle briefing:

Name: True Ultimicia
Weapon: Extreme magic
Limit Break: Appocalypse
A sorceress trying to change the world by compressing time into a world only she can exist in and taking power from all sorceresses. Her hatred for SeeD is unmatched, and so are her magic abilities.....

Name: Seifer Almasy
Weapon: Hyperion (Gunblade)
Limit Break: Many (ex: Fire cross,Demon slice)
Though Seifer is a talented and worthy fighter, his short fuse and lack of responsibility lost him the right to join SeeD. His jealousy for Squall's talent has made him extremely bitter and rambunctious. His rivalry against Squall feeds his endless ego and his need to be the best. Uses Fire element in conjunction with his attacks, his limit breaks can do major damage.......

baralai
03-02-2006, 03:03 AM
wow easy part hahaha

Avathar
03-02-2006, 07:04 AM
:cool: Kinda easy....should have picked someone, but not Seifer. How about Cloud vs. Ultimicia :rolleyes: , now that could be interesting.

Squall Lionheart
03-02-2006, 07:22 AM
well they're not my own choices (read multiple polls)
& this is FF VIII.........

baralai
03-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Heyaaa

Squall Lionheart
03-03-2006, 04:02 PM

What's that supposed to mean.......

Zeromus_X
03-03-2006, 09:03 PM
It means its spam, and you should only post if it's on topic :)

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 09:18 AM
that ultimate thing i vote 4

Squall Lionheart
03-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Winner by 6 EXP True Ultimicia.....

darkmajinvegeta
03-05-2006, 09:28 AM
yo! ultimate thing wins!!!!

gcarev10
03-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Well i mast be black sheep , i don know that , let we see , if safer have all his limits and we dont know what they are we see safer on begining, what if we put him on squall place and drow his skill on the edge and we giv him lot's of hero's and holy wars what then we all know's how safer is a good in fights in this thread safer is how we all see him in the batle ( game) but that is just 1/2 of true safer ,he just have Lv 2 limit and that is not what he is, sorry guy's but this time i go's for safer that is what i thinking no meter of the results.
But that is just my opinion .

Zeromus_X
03-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Seifer has one Limit Break I believe, "Fire Cross" or something. I've never used it though...

It's always been a joke of mine, "Seifer would do a lot better if he just used those Hero Drinks he carries with him." :p

Squall Lionheart
03-19-2006, 06:02 PM
You heard of Demon Slice for example......

gcarev10
04-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Yes i know that he have more then 1 limit break but i don know they name, but whwn we fight wit him in the batle whwn he kill odin he pull on me 1 limit like tornado and squall go's with him in the air and the he atack me cople of times but that was very low hp atack on me coz of that i know that he have more then 1 limit break.

Squall Lionheart
04-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Seifer has one Limit Break I believe, "Fire Cross" or something. I've never used it though...

Yes i know that he have more then 1 limit break but i don know they name, but whwn we fight wit him in the batle whwn he kill odin he pull on me 1 limit like tornado and squall go's with him in the air and the he atack me cople of times but that was very low hp atack on me coz of that i know that he have more then 1 limit break.

You might know it...but others don't...

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 04:38 PM
yes i see what u wont to say, hey guys just scan safer when u fight wit him in the game that is 3 times every times he have deferent sward and with that deferent limit so he have lv3 limit break so that is that for demon slice i know , 1-st i forgat hey SL what is 2-nd limit of seifer?