PDA

View Full Version : Spam-fest

Avathar
03-04-2006, 01:09 PM
:mad: This is really getting annoying, all those useless posts consisting out of "yeah!" and "what??" and so on. :cool: If you don't have something to say, then don't. If you do have something to say, say it in a useful way.

:cool: Just wanna say this. :D

ShadowHeart
03-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I agree. I'm going to try to be more hard on those posts and delete on spot.

Avathar
03-04-2006, 01:30 PM
:cool: That would be very good, Shadowheart. 'cause these posts aren't really that motivating for replying, you know :D

ShadowHeart
03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
I agree completely.

Zeromus_X
03-04-2006, 03:31 PM
You can bet I'm fed up with it too...

Squall Lionheart
03-04-2006, 04:38 PM
it's probably those new comers......thought I like their hard work at battles....

darkmajinvegeta
03-05-2006, 11:29 AM
he heee

Squall Lionheart
03-05-2006, 12:33 PM
which gives me a funny idea.....

ban them...I know I'll report from now on......

Zerlina
03-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Speaking of inconvenient things which take up too much space- how bout keeping our signatures to a decent size? It's annoying having to scroll through huge images.

ShadowHeart
03-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Yes, that should also be pointed out. There should be a way to limit the amount of space a signature can take up in the forum. Ie, if a picture is too big it's just cut where it goes beyond the "limit". Probably no such thing though..

Tiny Bronco
03-06-2006, 06:44 PM
I agree about spam and the huge signatures. Banning people is a little harsh but we should raise the limit and make so they have to have like ten letters in a word or something.

Squall Lionheart
03-07-2006, 06:05 AM
Sometimes few words (less than ten anyways) are enough if they are meaningfull......

Arkacia
03-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Yes, that should also be pointed out. There should be a way to limit the amount of space a signature can take up in the forum. Ie, if a picture is too big it's just cut where it goes beyond the "limit". Probably no such thing though..

I totally agree that sig pictures should be kept to a resonable size, and not be 10X bigger than a post.

Had a look in the admin cp, but could only find a way to limit characters, not sig pics. There may be a way, but I just haven't found it yet.

I can stop allowing the use of image tags in sigs, but that isn't fair to the people who do keep their sig pics to a decent size, so I won't do it.

Only other possibility is we decide on a size limit, and post it prominantly in the rules and announcements, then if an oversized sig is noticed, a mod or admin deletes it, leaving a note in its place explaining why. All mods should be able to edit/delete sigs.

I think this is a decent size for a sig, but if others don't agree, just say so.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Kyronia/ba2b2d48.jpg