PDA

View Full Version : TenChu 2

gcarev10
03-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Birth of the stealth assassins: it is good game say something if u playd that game. :D :cool:

darkmajinvegeta
03-06-2006, 12:46 PM
itīs great im have play it but my little brother donīt like it

gcarev10
03-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Why to much blood or something ?

Yoko Kurama
10-02-2006, 10:56 AM
I like Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Tenchu: Fatal Assasins ( Is that right?) I've beaten both of those. I couldn't stand Tenchu 1 and 2.No offense, but the graphics bug me. I need to work on beating them because I have them both. I played Wrath of Heaven first, so, the graphics kinda spoiled me. Tenchu means wrath of heaven ( I've heard), so would the game title be Wrath of Heaven: Wrath of Heaven?! Just a random thought.

Gumdrop
10-05-2006, 01:56 PM
I own and have player the first one, birth of the stealth assassins, Wraith of Heaven and Fatal Shadows. Personaly Fatal Shadows is my favourite (although I missed Rikimaru) becuase it just feels nicer to play and has some of the best music in the series - I love doing that jump where you turn in mid-air :D
The second one was great in its day but sadly it looks very dated now in a bad way.

Hydra
10-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I forgot I had Wrath of Heaven..it's a great ninja game, for it's time. It still is too. :O

Yoko Kurama
11-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Oops, I just realized that I called it Fatal Assasins. Sorry, my brain mustn't have been functioning. I missed Rikimaru as well. The new one for PSP has Rikimaru, Ayame, and Rin too! I can't wait to get it. Hmmmm...I wonder what ever happened to Tesshu.(Is that right spelling?)

Yoko Kurama
11-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Ok, this isn't good. I want the new Tenchu, but my two year old sister broke my PSP screen!:(