PDA

View Full Version : Battle 5: Diablos vs. Griever

Squall Lionheart
03-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Each vote is equivalent to EXP,there is the ability of multiple decision, names will remain discreet, battle will last 3 days, caution as there MIGHT be spoilers, & finaly votes are from FF VIII point of view, here is the battle briefing:

Name: Diablos
Weapon: Gravitational powers
Limit Break: Dark Messenger
A mysterious GF living in another dimension. Uses gravity attacks to take away all HP from enemies with one hit. A non-elemental Guardian Force, that was living in a Magic Lamp. Although starting out weak after sleeping too much, he can become very powerfull. His physical attacks are almost as efficent as his skills to use high leveled magics like grajivia that takes off 3/4 of HP not to mention status change.....His powers grow increasingly from affecting enemy's 1/4 HP to 1/2. then 3/4, finaly at his best...he can defeat his enemies with a single Dark Messenger...

Name: Griever
Weapon: None
Limit Break: Shockwave Pulsar
In Squall's mind, the strongest GF. Through Ultimecia's power, continues fighting
without vanishing. Extremly high HP, powerfull physical attacks, draws and casts magic from enemies, if junctionned it would make an unstoppable force impossible to defeat. His Shockwave Pulsar is Non-Elemental damage that would finish any battle to his favour....

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Hm...Squall, alot of these have ones that are no-brainers at who would be more powerful. Just saying. I'm going with Griever. :)

Squall Lionheart
03-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Maybe that's what it appears, but right now it's a draw between them 2 more days to find out who will win.....and for the last time.....
...I didn't pick the fights (Check Multiple Polls Thread)

Squall Lionheart
03-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Winner by 4 EXP Griever.

gcarev10
03-19-2006, 12:26 PM
I agree Griever will win this batle.