PDA

View Full Version : Lego

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 08:45 PM
I happen to like Lego Sets a lot. Since I have 3 brothers and they all loved Legos I have a lot of old castle ones! The kind that aren't made anymore. :( Anywho, I'm very creative and since that's all that limits your ability to play with Legos, they are perfect for me.

Does anyone else like Legos?

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 08:46 PM
I was a Lego freak when I was younger. I think they're all in storage now..

I always liked making different buildings and such out of legos. So fun. :D

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 08:53 PM
They just came out with Batman Legos! Actual, ORIGINAL, Batman Legos!
Joker looks like Joker. Two-Face looks like Two-Face. Killer Croc is most definatly Killer Croc. Its the ORIGINAL(I can't stress that enoff) Batman Cartoon gone Lego!!! :D

Yipeee! I really like Batman. :cool: Check em out at lego.com.

Avathar
03-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I always thought, and still think it's such good toys for kids: i mean, it's constructive (not like Playmobil), and it's not too hard (like Mecano). :) I still got my pirateship of Lego :D ^^

Three cheers for Lego! :) :) :)

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray! :D

I have some colonial/pirate Legos too. All the old Lego sets are sweet.

EDIT: Since they are making Batman Legos now...
It would be great if they made Green Lantern ones. I'm a die hard fan of the Green Lantern!

Zeromus_X
03-11-2006, 09:57 PM
I remember liking the midieval legos...

Ah, heres something interesting :):

FFIV legos! :p (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99196)

Tiny Bronco
03-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Those are very good customised Legos. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to make a link but if anyone out there wants to see some insanly good lego customs go to saber-scorpion.com. He is really a cool guy.

darkmajinvegeta
03-12-2006, 02:38 PM
my favorite set of lego is bionicle and piraka

Tiny Bronco
03-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I always thought those weren't real Legos because they don't use studs or pockets. Those are the same as action figures basically. I like Legos because you can change them around to your hearts desire.

ShadowHeart
03-13-2006, 05:29 PM
I used to play A LOT with Lego when I was a kid.. in fact even when I was a teenager a bit. All my stuff is stored in a huge box at my parents' house, and my mom says that when (or if) I get kids they'll inherit all the Lego :p

I always liked old space and the knights Lego the most I think. Pirates were cool with those ships (I have the first big pirate ship). No castles unfortunately, I always wanted one, but never got one.

Tiny Bronco
03-13-2006, 06:43 PM
It seems like everyone at some point liked LEGOs. I make custom legos using home-made decals. I just finished my first Ninja-Turtle!(Michaelangelo)

I also have a huge army of custom Orcs and other LotR characters.

ShadowHeart
03-14-2006, 01:26 PM
I used to build a lot of custommade Transformers in Lego.. and yes, they could actually transform as well. Well, not in just regular lego, but involving a bit of Lego Technic or whatever it's called for joints and other more advanced bits.

Tiny Bronco
03-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Transformers were cool cartoons. I just finished my second costom ninja turtle but ran out of sticky paper to print the decals on! :eek: :mad:

darkmajinvegeta
03-15-2006, 01:11 PM
im like transformers imjust been finished with the game:)

Squall Leonhart
04-02-2006, 03:24 AM
LEGO star wars was alot funner and funnier than i expected.:D It was really fun, but way too short.

Spiff
04-04-2006, 01:05 PM
I had about a million legos but they all melted in a fire and I threw the rest out. I never had a set of anything; I would houses and then throw them off the roof, aka The wizard of Oz.

dappa
06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Lego

Ahh the memories of when I was 8-9 yrs old. I got my set for christmas and used to love making lego houses out of the instructions which came with the set.

They were the days............