PDA

View Full Version : Challenge.

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 02:18 AM
My friend challenged me to defeat Sephiroth alone, with my level 99 Cloud, with no materia and the Buster Sword :p I wonder how I'll do? It doesn't look too hard, but it might be...:p

I'll post how I did later. (I think he has like 30,000 more HP for each character at level 99 or something.)

Edit: Okay, I died on Bizzaro Sephiroth. Eeg. "Demi3! Ice3!" Dead. What is that Mystile good for anyway? I thought it blocked magic really well...Meh. I guess it can't work all the time.

Edit again: Heh, he's actually using Stigmata and Heartless Angel. He never, ever, ever uses them on me in a normal game. lol! :D

gcarev10
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Woohoo Z that is big wht u ar saying coz u mast gos to 3 steps bizaro, and that (i forgat name ha ha ha od things hmm), and sefirot that is easy coz u know why, mybe with macic u can but witout this things now way pedro hmm aann... no no u cant do that.

Tiny Bronco
04-19-2006, 07:23 PM
To do that Zero you are going to have to equip either champion belt, tough ring, or tetra-element. Sephiroth does like no status attacks. Use the W-Item glitch to have 99 elixers as the first item on your list. Mystile only blocks physical attacks. Might as well equip that Zedrich armelet if you can't use materia. Then just hack away with good Ol Buster Sword. :D

Zeromus_X
04-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh, I already did this awhile ago. It was actually pretty challenging, but not as tough as I'd thought it would be...maybe solo Buster Sword Cloud vs. Ruby Weapon or something would be tougher. :p

I just furied Cloud with Hypers, and equipped Mystile and Sprint Shoes. And used up alot of X-Potions and Hypers...><; And Hero Drinks. Boy did I sweat when he turned me into a frog! :p Well, I chose Sprint Shoes over Ribbon because it makes me faster. (Since he uses that stupid Bizzaro Energy over and over...)

Tiny Bronco
04-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Well in that case I think I will try this challenge myself on a different FF7 game.

gcarev10
05-03-2006, 05:59 PM
i wish u guys good luck say how it gos.