PDA

View Full Version : Please, help me.

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Does anyone know how to initiate an encounter with a UFO??? I can't do it and it's driving me crazy...?????? :confused:

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-12-2005, 07:22 AM
IT'S AN EMERGENCY! IF I DON'T FIND OUT SOON...I'LL HAVE TO PAY MY COUSIN 50 BUCKS!!!! it was a dare that I get PuPu's card...HELP MEEEEEEEEE! (And i'm not crazy...just passionate and friendly.)

ShadowHeart
03-12-2005, 08:21 AM
You have to be running around in the exact right area. If you're not in the right area, you will not see the UFO no matter how long you try. I don't remember where the areas you have to be in are, but try looking at www.gamefaqs.com, there should be help available in their FFVIII FAQs.

Oh, put Enc-None on someone if you don't have it on already. It will stop all random encounters, BUT the UFO battle can STILL happen.

Gumdrop
03-12-2005, 05:51 PM
dude double postsing = spam >:|
anyways I think the first place you see the UFO is near Timber, just look in google or gamefaqs like shadow suggested :)

FFnut
03-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Let me think... there's one near Timber... one on the beach at Balamb... one around Winhill... and one in the desert with the prison. Then you have to fly Ragnarok onto the cliffs of Grandidi Forest (the gigantic forest north of Esthar) and it'll be somewhere in that area that isn't forest (so don't go into any forest on top of the cliffs) to fight the UFO. After you beat it, take a number of Elixirs (I think you need five) and walk around where Balamb Garden was. Give PuPu the Elixirs and he'll give you the only level 5 card that has an "A" on it. The only thing it's really good for is Card Mod though, it lets you teach a GF the ability Devour.

And Heaven's is right about the double-posting thing. Don't double post unless it's, say, in a topic where you're writing a story (I've multiposted in the Fanfic Forum to divide the stories into chapters) or else we view it as spam. The last thing a board with only this many members needs is spam to make less people want to join.

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Thanx a bunch, guyz...

goku
05-31-2005, 01:32 PM
yes UFOs exist.there are severals that things around the world of finalfantasy.let me see...Tomberrys...?

gcarev10
09-06-2005, 06:48 PM
gcarev10
left of cactoar island is a desert here is a ufo, on a maunt of laguna place.

neokiller
12-10-2005, 08:43 AM
hey can ya help me. i'm in cd 4 n i never encountered the ufo can i encounter it now n can i complete mr monkeys quest in cd 4

wimsi
12-11-2005, 04:14 PM
ufo: you should use the ability to prevent random fights, it makes the searching a lot easier.
first you have to find the ufo in 4 places:
monday-coast in the south of timber
around winhill
kashukbaar-desert (desert on the southern continent), in the western part of the desert
island north-east of the heades-coast (continent of trabia)
the screen changes to battle-screen, but you can't attack the ufo, just enjoy the sight!

when you have those four points, you have to fly with ragnarok to the north of esthar, on those strange mountains in the north of the continent. get out of your ship and search for the ufo again.
fight it, it's very easy

now go to balamb (make shure to have the ability ITEM and some elixiers in your inventory), around the place where balamb garden was.
when you meet the alien, give him some elixiers and you'll recieve the card.

neokiller
12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Can I Fight It In The Cd4 N Can I Acquire The Gf Bahamut In Cd4 If Yes How

wimsi
12-11-2005, 04:36 PM
yes, both is possible

bahamut: i hope you know where the research center is?
enter it and there will be a bright light... it flashes frequently.... everytime, it gets brighter, stop, or you'll be attacked by some monsters. you should only walk a few steps every time. try it, it's not that hard.
when you get to the light, it will ask you, if you want to fight; answer NO, and a rubrum-dragon will attack you. now you shouldn't beg for forgiveness!! another dragon will attack. now you have 2 answers... --> move your curser below them to a hidden third answer and bahamut will attack. beat him and he'll be yours

neokiller
12-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Is It On The Estar Continent???

wimsi
12-12-2005, 03:17 PM
ok, in the orange circle there should be the research center where bahamut is

and somewhere in the green circle you can search for the card queen

neokiller
12-12-2005, 03:27 PM
hey you are such a sweetheart thanks a lot dear i will try to reward you if you dont mind

wimsi
12-12-2005, 03:34 PM
i'm just glad i could help ^^

neokiller
12-12-2005, 03:50 PM
ya you should as you have ended my [restlessness] dont no how to say it