PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Problems

Lucavi86
03-24-2006, 07:23 AM
I have a feeling this is a dumb question, but how do you equip weapons? I bought one and I can't use it in battle. It was under my list of weapons I could buy, but I can't use it in battle. Probably a user error, but I'm stumped :( Any help is greatly apreciated.

Squall Lionheart
03-24-2006, 08:43 AM
You are in either ways.....

1- You already had a weapon before getting your new one....in that case you need to sell your previous one....

2- Your weapon is a two-handed weapon....in that case you'll have to change and get a one-handed weapon since this kind of weapon has problems that are still trying to be solved...

....on another topic, with my level being higher....I'm missing my physical attacks against my opponent in the Battle Tournament Final........

ShadowHeart
03-24-2006, 02:12 PM
It's already been noted that there is something wrong with the chance to hit and/or damage formula, or the weapon/armor power.

Lucavi86
03-25-2006, 01:07 AM
Ok, it is a two-handed weapon. So I'll sell it and start over. Thanks :)

richboywonder
07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
once you get a sword you start missing.you have a better chance of hitting with your fists.i had to request a draw because both of use kept missing.i missed against the first monster you ever battle.

Staircase
07-08-2006, 03:48 PM
once you get a sword you start missing.you have a better chance of hitting with your fists.i had to request a draw because both of use kept missing.i missed against the first monster you ever battle.
It's already been noted that there is something wrong with the chance to hit and/or damage formula, or the weapon/armor power.

^^ All right there ^^

richboywonder
07-22-2006, 04:37 PM
i bought a broad sword and sold everything i had(sheild,iron sword,helmet,etc.)and i still couldn't use it.then i had to sell the broad sword and buy everything again.they totally ripped me off.

ShadowHeart
07-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Should have moved this earlier, in any case, moved to FFnet RPG Hack forum.

Arkacia
07-25-2006, 07:41 PM
I've just removed all the two-handed weapons. There seems to be something wrong with them I can't fix. Deleting them was the only answer.

ChocoboMan
07-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks arkacia.