View Full Version : What is your favorite FF

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zynk
03-17-2005, 06:37 AM
It would only post 10

I vote for FF2 (US) because i thought it had the best story

FFnut
03-17-2005, 08:50 AM
ARGH! Some of us may think that FF2j or even FF3j was the best! I don't understand why you're so set on using the US numbering system when almost nobody else uses it anymore. Even SE uses the japanese numbering system these days.

ShadowHeart
03-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah, using the old US numbering system is just a source of possible confusion. The games are called FF4 and FF6. I don't care that they were released in the US as FF2 and FF3, their real and original numbers are 4 and 6, they were the 4th and 6th games in the series. They've been re-released with these numbers in recent years too. I see absolutely no point whatsoever in calling them FF2 or FF3, even with the (US) tag at the end. It will just be confusing with different numbering on the same games, and honestly, adding the JAP and US tags at the end doesn't look good either.

Besides, to the rest of the world they are FF4 and FF6, nothing else, and even out of the americans, only very few call them FF2 and FF3 anymore.

As for the true FF2 and FF3 (for NES), FF2 is arguably the worst FF game ever, while FF3 is actually a lot of fun. You don't consider FF2 and FF3 part of the series? Or is it just the fact that you've never played them? Well, newsflash, a lot of people HAVE played them, and they HAVE been released here now officially. Leaving them out of a vote for the best game in the series is, no offense, stupid.

I'm not sure I can ever forgive Square for renaming the games the way they did, because the confusion about missing games in the series back then couldn't possibly have been any worse than what we have now instead. And the release of FF7 and on with the same title everywhere didn't present any problems, did it? *sigh*

Anyway.. I voted for FF7.

~Hidan~
03-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Why isnt 4 on the list???

Zynk
03-17-2005, 06:08 PM
4 is on the list but is it the US version of so it is FF2 the poll would only let me put 10 items on the list so FF2(jap) and FF3(jap) did not make the list i can restart the poll if you like but I'll have to take out 2 of the 10 out I have up there now to put the other games in there.

-Tali-HO!

ShadowHeart
03-17-2005, 07:01 PM
See, Zynk, there's another reason to stop using the old US numbering. It confuses people, even if you do add the (US) tag at the end. I can't force you to do anything, but it would make it so much easier if everyone called the games FF4 and FF6. There can be no misunderstanding of what game you are actually talking about then.

IMO, Tactics isn't part of the real Final Fantasy series. Sure it's got it's name, but it's not numbered and it's so different in gameplay compared to the other titles, so it's standing out a little on it's own. And I wouldn't count X-2 either, as it's just a direct sequel to a previous title, not part of the real series. But that's just my opinion.

And you know, the american version of FF4 is a slightly simplified version of the japanese original. They made the game easier and took out a bunch of items and monsters in the american version, nowadays referred to as "easy-type" (and the japanese original is "hard-type"), because they thought the game would be too hard for the american audience.. or something like that. But I'm sure you knew that :)

Anyway, I guess you can keep the poll as it is. Unless someone demands to be able to vote on FF2 and FF3 (the NES games, I never use the old US numbering), then just keep it going.

Spiff
03-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Final Fantasy VI

Best game ever...

Shaggy
03-18-2005, 02:51 AM
I liked 7 but 8 had the better graphics then most FF games. So I picked 8

Zerlina
03-26-2005, 09:35 PM
FF9 because I love fairy tales a lot more than futuristic stories!

Gumdrop
03-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I like ff7 the most ff9 is a close runner up (sorry ffnut :P).

FFnut
03-28-2005, 07:02 PM
Bah. I just went to about eight different stores to find that prticular game - figure I'd give it another try as all the other FF games at this point are boring for me. Apparently nobody left in the contiguous United States sells the game anymore. Dammit.

Quezacotl
04-01-2005, 05:46 PM
FF8 has always been my favourite. I thought the story was great, I liked the junction system and the battle system too even if it was a little easy, had good music, and I really liked Squall at the time so I could really follow the game.

X comes in a close second.

Little Valder
04-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Hi all. New to the boards finding this very interesting. My vote has to goto FF 7 I just like how it was set up and the game play was awesome. On the whole numbering thing I agree. I admit I use to be one to call them FF2(US) and FF3(US) but that was before I new about the three before them. Now it is easier to just call them 4 and 6

Zardoz
04-28-2005, 03:08 AM
FF8-slightly haunting

Spiff
05-01-2005, 02:26 PM
The best three (IMO)

The big three

LoKuS
05-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Why isnt 6 on the list?

ShadowHeart
05-03-2005, 07:00 PM
It is. The topic creator called it FF3 (US), because that's what it was originally released as in the US even though hardly anyone calls it FF3 anymore.

LoKuS
05-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Ah, i see.

alfaitha
05-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Final Fantasy 8... The junction system allows you to control your character's attributes like no other... The charcters are pretty cool... They have sorceresses... And you don't have to buy armor, but instead, you use magic to upgrade your defenses, how can you argue... Plus the story was just crazy.

Arkacia
05-12-2005, 07:22 PM
I've only played 7, 8 and 9 and out of them I'd have to say 7 is the best. Its the one that gets replayed the most often.

9 is good and I enjoyed the storyline as it was a bit different. The chocobo treasure hunting was fun.

8 bored me a bit and I had to force myself to finish it. The romantic twaddle ruined it in my opinion.

Shaggy
05-12-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey Ark, good to see you here. :)

devilmog
06-08-2005, 08:32 AM
But I like FFVI too.

Wezzy
06-08-2005, 08:38 AM
i think either 1,7 or 10 is the best. 1 just kicks ass. 7 has the best storyline and 10 has a reasonbly good storyline and good graphics and i like the way you don't have to read the text :)

ShadowHeart
06-08-2005, 11:29 AM
I agree, 1 does kick ass :D

Wezzy
06-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Only i'm stuck...what do you do after Garland? i only just got it

ShadowHeart
06-08-2005, 02:51 PM
You talk to the king, and he will have a bridge built so you can cross over the river and go on to the next town.

Wezzy
06-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah, i mean after that when you get the ship after defeating all the pirates?

ShadowHeart
06-08-2005, 02:58 PM
You go southwest from the town where you get the ship. You can just follow the coast southward and then west until you get to a place where you can get off. You should see a new town when you get off there, it's the elf town :) You might want to fight a lot in the march lands to the east of that town (fighting ogres), to level up and get money to buy the very expensive silver swords (well worth it for your fighter/s).

Wezzy
06-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Ok i've gone there now what? Do i have to wake the prince?
And when do i fight the dark elf that put him to sleep?

ShadowHeart
06-08-2005, 03:05 PM
I'll make a new thread for this in the FF1 area.. we're getting off topic :)

obliviongirl
06-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Oblivy says "YES!!!"

Who is Spam???

limit breaker
06-21-2005, 01:42 PM
I voted for VIII, because the characters were so amazingly deep and I thought it easily had the best musical score of any FF game to date. The storyline wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. I loved the game.

obliviongirl
06-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Yes the story was the greatest.......by FAR!!!! Great characters, great weapons, great areas, and great graphic's for the time period.....and overall just a very, very, very fun game!!!

Spiff
06-21-2005, 05:26 PM
I'll agree on that. To me VI, VII, and VIII are the three best.

poosandwees
06-23-2005, 02:16 AM
the best is by far ff7. 9 is bloody awful cos the characters, storyline and graphics are crap. 8 alright but i got sick of drawing all the magic. 10s awesome and 10-2's mission based system is poos. but even though 7's graphics are shocking it makes up for it with everything else.
don't even get me started on post 7 games.....to keep it short the 2-D graphics got the worst of me. but 7 all the way.

SquallLionheart
08-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Ff8!!!!!!!

ShadowHeart
08-20-2005, 03:20 PM
don't even get me started on post 7 games.....to keep it short the 2-D graphics got the worst of me

You do realize that post means after, right? :)

Zeromus_X
08-23-2005, 11:03 PM
hmm...maybe its just because its the one im playing right now...but where is ff3? (not ff6) is it because youre only using the ones that came out in US? if so, then i guess i just answered my own question... :confused:
edited: well , after actually reading the first page of the thread, i understand :p

Lionheart250
08-25-2005, 03:21 PM
FF7 has gotta be the best of all, because it has the best story and it has the best kind of animation, also they had the best summon in all the Final Fantasy, also then strongest.
FF7 has to be the best because they had the weapon startagies. With Ruby its better to kill your other partners so he doesnt use Quicksand, but he'll problably use it, but it wont effect.
Because it takes two partners away, not one. And just make your HP 7677 then use a potion and he'll use lucky seven, anyways atleast Lucky 7 is better than Omnislash. Then just use Knights of the Round Table and he just might be dead. And anyways, I watched a Japanese version of it where Barret had Mime and Counter on Every slot with his final weapon, and he used Ungarmax and then he used it 6 more times! And it also killed Emerald in 1 minute 18 seconds!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why I think FF7 is the best.

Ff8!!!!!!!

Man, just because the game is good doesnt mean the story was good, anyways, they made cheats, real big cheating!!
Like Shelpie's final limit, come'on man it kills any boss even the final boss, even Omega Weapon. And anyways, they said Squall's limit are the best, uh, Zell's and Selphie's are better.

DarkCloud
08-26-2005, 11:09 AM
I believe the best three games is 7 8 and 9, absolute classics and will be remembered as that i think.

Dayne
09-14-2005, 03:29 PM
ff7 4 everah

Necro Mortis
09-14-2005, 04:46 PM
The best for me is FF7. I have played the PRE (not post :rolleyes: ) PS games and I must say, they are damn good too.
But 7 is tatooed on my heart. An epic. Chocobo Breeding, Gold Saucer, The Huge Storyline, Characters that you actually cared about, THE BEST BAD GUY, Fantastic Music (I think the best of any) and just overall sweetness.
Also, its the only one I have gone back to.

Lyde Lyde
09-14-2005, 04:48 PM
I voted for 8VIII Quistis represents me.

Ellone
09-20-2005, 08:35 PM
My vote is for VIII. Rinoa represents me.

Sunday
10-02-2005, 06:22 PM
I think every game has its own soul. I like them equally. I didnt like Final Fantasy IV though... but the other games IV --> X-2, grabbed me and shook me in diffrent ways. Its aint fair to rank them. Cause each game has their own soul. I'm looking forwars to FFXII, I have high expectations from that game though, but I'm pretty sure that the game will live up to my expectations. :)

And guys, fill me in on this number thingy. What do you mean with FF3 is the same as FF6? or, whatya said... You guys lost me. :D

Zeromus_X
10-02-2005, 06:49 PM
in the US, final fantasy 4 was released as final fantasy 2. (to not confuse people, as they hadnt released 2 and 3 for the nes.) then, later ff6 was released as ff3.

and, yeah, i couldnt vote for a single ff either. theyre all great :D

oh...and why dont you like ff4? :(

Bunny Dragoon
10-17-2005, 05:31 AM
I'd have to say Final Fantasy VII because it changed how the rest of the FF games would be.
But I also like FFX-2 XD

simply_rinoa
10-25-2005, 03:48 AM
final fantasy 8.. i also like ff 7

Tydo
11-05-2005, 02:11 PM
I would say FF7. Not only did it have the best story line but it also was the first step to a whole new level of graphics in the final fantasy series. Also i thought that the battle system with the materia was a great idea, instead of the characters learning the spells or whatever.

HellboundNinja
11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
i vote for tactics cause its the best all around

Lancelot
11-13-2005, 11:12 AM
8 of course

Andrew Scaves
11-14-2005, 05:57 PM
What do you mean III never came out and FFIV is on PS1 as FF chronicles but let me get back on the subject, FFVII is my fav, see doesn't cloud look like me?

ShadowHeart
11-14-2005, 05:59 PM
FF3 has never been released outside Japan. If you're thinking about the american FF3, that is really FF6..

wimsi
11-15-2005, 04:11 PM
ff7 forever! my first game i ever played and i still love it!!

johnnylumpkin
11-15-2005, 08:28 PM
thats a hard question 4 me i like 7,1, and tactics advance but i have to go with 7

Zeke70
11-17-2005, 05:47 AM
I voted for ff8 because it's the best for me

Phoenix Flame
11-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Honestly, I don't think anything can top FF VII. The game had it all. Great storyline, graphics and gameplay. Good music, monsters, archenemy/ies, (Jenova) summons, magic sequences.
Now I concurr that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I get so much out of each playthrough of FF VII that each time it's like a new game to me. There's SO much to it! I can't bring myself to pick up a game of FFVI or FFVIII or FFIX, but I'd play FFVII or FFX anytime. Keep rocking em out square!

Luis
11-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Isn't there more threads just like this?? Anyway, I suppose I could vote again...
I've only played 7,8 and 9, and I liked all three, but FF7 was my first RPG and the one probably shocked me the most. So: Final Fantasy VII

LoKuS
11-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Your 19 and FFVII was your first RPG?

Arkacia
11-26-2005, 11:15 PM
LoKuS, I didn't play my first RPG until I was in my early 30s because thats when we bought our SNES and got the Secret of Mana for it.

My first FF was FF7 in the late 90s when we bought our Playstation 1.

Just because someone hasn't played RPGs since they were old enough to hold a control pad doesn't make them "handicapped".

You need to realise that not everyone has your knowledge or experience with these games and accept that some people have been playing them longer than you and some have been playing them less.

Now, I'm seriously telling you to stop insulting people, and I've edited that comment out of your post.

Phoenix Flame
11-27-2005, 03:21 AM
Really! VII was your first Final Fantasy Arkacia? How cool is that - heck of an exposure huh?
Not to get tangental, but SOM was one of the best RPGs for SNES in my opinion. The two player capability meant my best friend and I played hours @ a time w/only the occassional smoke break or munchie minute :) Anyway! I'm with you on that.

Lokus...your from Chicago???!!! It would be great to compare stories sometime.

LoKuS
11-28-2005, 02:03 AM
LoKuS, I didn't play my first RPG until I was in my early 30s because thats when we bought our SNES and got the Secret of Mana for it.

My first FF was FF7 in the late 90s when we bought our Playstation 1.

Just because someone hasn't played RPGs since they were old enough to hold a control pad doesn't make them "handicapped".

You need to realise that not everyone has your knowledge or experience with these games and accept that some people have been playing them longer than you and some have been playing them less.

Now, I'm seriously telling you to stop insulting people, and I've edited that comment out of your post.come on now, your getting a little out of hand. i was messing with the kid, tryin to bring some spunk to the forums. :cool:

LoKuS
11-28-2005, 02:04 AM
Really! VII was your first Final Fantasy Arkacia? How cool is that - heck of an exposure huh?
Not to get tangental, but SOM was one of the best RPGs for SNES in my opinion. The two player capability meant my best friend and I played hours @ a time w/only the occassional smoke break or munchie minute :) Anyway! I'm with you on that.

Lokus...your from Chicago???!!! It would be great to compare stories sometime.
hit me up on aim- RuffRyders5215 well talk

Arkacia
11-28-2005, 02:19 AM
come on now, your getting a little out of hand. i was messing with the kid, tryin to bring some spunk to the forums. :cool:

I can only judge by what I see, and that did read as an insult.

If you're joking, just add a grinning smilie (or smiling smilie or whatever) to the post to show you meant no harm :).

LoKuS
11-28-2005, 02:23 AM
Got it, add more smileys. :) i have a suggestion as well, MORE SMILEYZ!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix Flame
11-28-2005, 02:27 AM
kid's 17 y/o...I'd ask where he got this stuff from, but I know :)

LoKuS
11-28-2005, 02:30 AM
oh, do you?

Phoenix Flame
11-28-2005, 02:43 PM
oh, do you?

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything against you. I just know what it's like to be 17, full of spunk, and American :)

BTW, I sent ya a PM about that.

Ahem... What makes FFV so darn special. My buddy is borrowing it right now and (although he's no FFNut) he doesn't like it that much. Other than it being a FF, can anyone tell me why it's so great???

ff7Alexander
11-29-2005, 12:55 AM
i vote for ff7. and it is the best no matter what anyone say.

LoKuS
11-29-2005, 02:47 AM
Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anything against you. I just know what it's like to be 17, full of spunk, and American :)

BTW, I sent ya a PM about that.

Ahem... What makes FFV so darn special. My buddy is borrowing it right now and (although he's no FFNut) he doesn't like it that much. Other than it being a FF, can anyone tell me why it's so great???na man, its all good. FFV is pretty good, you got the job system going on so your characters can be anything you want them to be.

ff7Alexander
11-29-2005, 03:23 AM
yeah the job systems is what i like abour ff5

Phoenix Flame
11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
Are there any other unique things about the game that would peaque my interest?

Avathar
12-04-2005, 05:44 PM
which ff games did i play first:

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

which ff games do i think that are the best:

1. FF7
2. FF10
3. FF6
4. FF8
5. FF9
6. FF3
7. FF2
8. FF1

neokiller
12-05-2005, 03:20 AM
ffVlll I THINK IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHIC N STORY I LIKE THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED N MOST OF ALL ITS MUSIC INCLUDING THE BATTLE VICTORY SOUND

Phoenix Flame
12-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Really!?!? I had a difficult time appreciating FFVIII. Maybe I need to play through it again.

neokiller
12-06-2005, 04:21 AM
ya its very interesting i like it so much now that i played it twice but i accept its a bit although it was exciting

Phoenix Flame
12-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Ok, I'll take back some items after Christmas to get another copy :p

Black Mage
12-14-2005, 10:42 PM
I really liked Final Fantasy X because well its just sweet like that. Also Titus's hair style is really cool and i'm trying to make my hair look like his hahahaha. I've grown it pretty good so far. I just can't beleive not that many people liked FFX I mean I think it is so awsome. I mean with Blitz Ball and Shpere grid. Not to mention the graphics. It is just so awsome.

Anikin
12-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Nothing beats Final fantasy IX. It's my favourite game ever and nowhone will change that.

Avathar
12-20-2005, 06:30 PM
...i wonder who voted for the first Final Fantasy :D i mean, there's absolutely NOTHING about it that's interesting for playing! No story, no characters, as good as nothing :cool:

ShadowHeart
12-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Sorry, but I can thouroughly enjoy FF1, think I've played and finished it at least 5 times. I dunno, it's just appealing for whatever reason. I wasn't the one that voted for it though.

Avathar
12-21-2005, 12:33 PM
FF1: finished once
FF2: finished twice
FF6: finished once
FF7: finished twice
FF8: finished twice
FF9: finished many times
FF10: finished once

but FF1... it really didn't appeal to me. i was playing it tough, but i was like: WTF? i hope it get's better when i get further in the game.... nope, just finding things, beating things, getting stronger and finishing the game. I didn't like it at all :cool:

Phoenix Flame
12-21-2005, 09:01 PM
...i wonder who voted for the first Final Fantasy :D i mean, there's absolutely NOTHING about it that's interesting for playing! No story, no characters, as good as nothing :cool:

<Gasps along with everyone else on the site>

Avathar! You are lucky that Shaggy doesn't ban you! J/K :D
I never played the first FF so I wouldn't know. But I can go buy it in ebay for like $5 so what the heck...<trots off to ebay>

<calling back to Avathar...> Once I get back from playing you and I are going to have a serious talk! :)

Zeromus_X
12-22-2005, 12:29 AM
now avathar, did you play the gba one? if so, shame on you! it is far too easy.

now, what you have to understand, is rpgs werent really based on story back then. (well, the first ff did have quite a story , back then.) the light warriors are epic heroes, thats why they dont talk.

and, the time-loop concept was really heavy for back then. (i got confused the first few times 0_o;; )

the problem with comparing a old game with today's games is that games have most certainly evolved since then. games are a serious form of entertainment, unlike back then, when only a few dedicated fans played the games back then. (although japan may be different, they like to go through trends and such...)

so yes, if you compare ffi's story to say, ffx's, then it wont be so great. but compare it to the other games back then, and youll see it has an awesome story.

meh. hoped it explained a little. but yeah, im not mad at you avathar, but i hope you arent hit by an angry thundaga or two when you log off! :D

Avathar
12-22-2005, 03:55 PM
<Gasps along with everyone else on the site>

Avathar! You are lucky that Shaggy doesn't ban you! J/K
I never played the first FF so I wouldn't know. But I can go buy it in ebay for like $5 so what the heck...<trots off to ebay>

Ow, common, you're saying i gotta be banned, just because i have one opinion about one game :D lol, what, i can't have a personal opinion or what? :confused:

And you're saying you gasp along with everyone else on the site.... while you haven't played FF1 :confused: .... pretty awkward.

...and no, i didn't play it on gba, it was the Final Fantasy Origins.... and i didn't compared it to the other games. It's like i would have said that the graphics ruin the game in FF6, just because i would compare it with the latest FF.

I just didn't like it. :D geez....

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Ow, common, you're saying i gotta be banned, just because i have one opinion about one game :D lol, what, i can't have a personal opinion or what? :confused:

I put that I was joking. I wouldn't care that much to be mad at someone who plays and loves the FF series just because they said they didn't like one or two games out of the series. (But then again, you'd probably be upset if I said I didn't like FFIX) :D

Oh well, everyone's different. Don't worry, we won't have Shaggy ban you or anything :p

Avathar
12-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Ah, ok. :D But i wouldn't be upset if you said you think FFIX sucks. 'cause in my eyes there are quite a few things about it that really sucks. On the other hand, i would be upset if you said FFVII sucks. 'cause, that's like one of the best games ever :)

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Ah, ok. :D But i wouldn't be upset if you said you think FFIX sucks. 'cause in my eyes there are quite a few things about it that really sucks. On the other hand, i would be upset if you said FFVII sucks. 'cause, that's like one of the best games ever :)

Yeah! Then I might REALLY suffer Shaggy's wrath :D I couldn't even say that joshingly, I'd get reamed by just about every FF fan on the site :eek:

Avathar
12-23-2005, 04:40 PM
something i posted in Graphic vs. Gameplay; what makes a good game:
1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
7.World in time and place
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge

....and 10.Humor:D

FFVII

1. 4,5/5
2. 2,5/5
3. 5/5
4. 5/5
5. 5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 5/5
10. 4/5

92%

FFX

1. 4/5
2. 5/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 4/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 5/5
10. 3,5/5

90%

FFVI

1. 5/5
2. 2/5
3. 5/5
4. 4,5/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 3/5
10. 4,5/5

87%

FFVIII

1. 3,5/5
2. 4/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 4/5
5. 3,5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 4/5
9. 4,5/5
10. 2,5/5

81%

FFIX

1. 4,5/5
2. 4,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 2/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 4/5
7. 5/5
8. 2/5
9. 0,5/5
10. 4,5/5

71%

FFIII

1. 4,5/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 4/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 3/5
8. 3,5/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 3/5

68%

FFII

1. 3/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 3,5/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 4/5
7. 4,5/5
8. 3/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 2/5

63%

FFI

1. 2,5/5
2. 0,5/5
3. 1/5
4. 1/5
5. 0,5/5
6. 0,5/5
7. 1/5
8. 3/5
9. 3/5
10. 0,5/5

27%

1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge
10.Humor

(yes, i like making lists :cool: )

Squall Leonhart
12-26-2005, 05:54 PM
I picked FFVIII because it is the best!!!!

Phoenix Flame
12-28-2005, 02:48 PM
I picked FFVIII because it is the best!!!!

What did you like MOST about VIII?

Squall Leonhart
12-28-2005, 04:50 PM
The characters, the weapons, the spells, the GF, the limits, the story I could go all day with the things I like about FFVIII.

Josh-UK
01-02-2006, 10:33 AM
final fantasy IX is my all time favorite. I dunno y? its just gr8!!
:)

Tiny Bronco
01-17-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm gonna saaaay FF7 with FF9 close behind. I LOVED the FF7 plot and music. FF9 had a great plot and graphics though. :)

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 08:47 PM
I still can't belive that FFVIII isn't the first in the poll without competition....whatever happend to the millions of fans to that game....lol maybe they don't know about this cool site!

Tiny Bronco
01-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Well perhaps they haven't play FF8 in a while. I've never played FF8 :(

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Same here.....Haven't tried FF7...a friend told me (not sure) that there was something boring him about buying magic...like a trade game??

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh...And I don't think they would've afforded to kill ANYONE FF8 (It wouldve given people heartattacks) ex: for those who played (Rinoa on life support in space,about to fall from Garden, Under Seifer's Hyperion,Adel's Powers/Squall, too many occasions...ESPECIALLY THE END/Selphie in mission Base Explosion/Zell & Irvine in D-district prison along with Quistis in Balamb-Galdibia IMMENSE WARS) ....what do the other guys think?

Tiny Bronco
01-23-2006, 09:59 PM
FF7 really is good and try not to double post. :)

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 10:20 PM
sorry about that... but is it true what my friend told me a few years ago?

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 10:21 PM
Sorry about that.....but is it true what my friend told me a few years ago as i remember?

Tiny Bronco
01-23-2006, 10:24 PM
You can only buy really basic magics. The rest you have to earn, win, or find. :D I like how they put Materia in FF7. Magic glowy marbles are so cool! :D

Squall Leonhart
01-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Nice spoiler

Tiny Bronco
01-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Hopes! I'll delete that. :o

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 10:31 PM
....& How come you have less Gils than i do while you posted about 13 times more?

Tiny Bronco
01-23-2006, 10:40 PM
I just bought a braclet thing. You can also stick gil in the bank. :D

Squall Lionheart
01-23-2006, 11:41 PM
It's a good thing not waste too much money....

Tiny Bronco
01-25-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm not wasting it! That braclet thing is going to help me through some sticky thickets. Like when i'm getting beat up by Squall Lionhart! :D :D :D :p
Besides money is meant to be wasted! :D :D :D
Especially if it's fake computer money. :D ;)

Squall Lionheart
01-25-2006, 07:26 PM
.....!
I just meant don't buy items you won't be using for long....but I guess it's not your first RPG!!!!!

Tiny Bronco
01-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Hehe. No not really.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 12:51 PM
So how did you find about its effectivness in battles?

Tiny Bronco
01-26-2006, 07:38 PM
It tells you what it does and I used it in battle. It makes Your Earth attacks more powerful and raises your defense a lot.

Squall Lionheart
01-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Actually some items effects are mysterious for me....ex: Raises spirit,light footed etc......

ShadowHeart
01-28-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure if those have any effect... would have to ask Arkacia about it, she's the RPG Hack master.

Squall Lionheart
01-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Fine.....I left much other questions in the RPG forum.....would be nice if you could help in any of them...

Squall Leonhart
01-28-2006, 06:12 PM
8 is the best:D:D:D:D

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 01:48 PM
As you know I haven't played FF8, but the best one I have played is FF7! :D :rolleyes:

ShadowHeart
01-29-2006, 02:05 PM
You really should play the rest, of the PS1/PS2 ones :)

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't have a PS2, but I'm trying to get FF9 and FF8. I have FF1, FF2,and FF3 saved onto my computers hard drive. Its really nice.

Squall Lionheart
01-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Moving a bit of topic.....thought no one else is commenting......

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Were still on topic I think or close enoff to it. We're discussing futer FFs that might become our favorite.

Squall Lionheart
01-29-2006, 09:39 PM
It won't surprise me if you don't change your choice......

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 09:42 PM
What choice is that.

Squall Lionheart
01-29-2006, 09:46 PM
the choice of your favourite FF.......

Tiny Bronco
01-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Naw. FF7 was the first video game I ever played and thanks to it I've played 3 others plus it got me hooked on video games for life. Thanks FF7.

Squall Lionheart
01-29-2006, 10:45 PM
So take it you'r not having any second thoughts....

Tiny Bronco
01-30-2006, 07:47 PM
I can't unless I play a new FF. Which will hopefully be in a month or two! Until then and probably after then go FF7.

Squall Lionheart
01-30-2006, 09:15 PM
That clears things out.........

Tiny Bronco
01-30-2006, 09:49 PM
I think FF7CC will come close to the original FF7! I hope. :)

Squall Lionheart
01-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Cc?......

Phoenix Flame
01-30-2006, 11:14 PM
Crisis Core. I'm going to look into it...

Squall Lionheart
01-30-2006, 11:22 PM

...each one & his allegance.....

Cloud101
01-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Ffvii Rocks!!!

Tiny Bronco
02-02-2006, 10:09 PM
FF7 is my favorite! FF7CC is a prequall to FF7 about Zack.

Squall Lionheart
02-02-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm gonna saaaay FF7 with FF9 close behind. I LOVED the FF7 plot and music. FF9 had a great plot and graphics though.

As you know I haven't played FF8, but the best one I have played is FF7!

FF7 is my favorite! FF7CC is a prequall to FF7 about Zack.

.......Fine!

Tiny Bronco
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm sure FF8 is great.

Squall Lionheart
02-02-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm not saying this in defence.......
...its just that you repeated it so many times....

Tiny Bronco
02-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Yes. I do.

Squall Lionheart
02-04-2006, 12:59 AM
then understand why I'm saying this.......

Squall Leonhart
02-04-2006, 01:01 AM
FFs8 & 7 are the best.

jessek705
02-04-2006, 11:20 AM
FF7 was the best :cool:

Squall Leonhart
02-04-2006, 01:59 PM
The 3 best are FFs, 7, 8, 9.:D

Squall Lionheart
02-04-2006, 06:20 PM
many say so but still I'm not having any second thoughts........

Tiny Bronco
02-05-2006, 01:33 PM
I agree with Squall Leonhart. FFs 7, 8, and 9 are by far the best FFs. Square needs to start reprinting those FFs more. I don't like buying used ones cause they don't work more often than not.

Squall Lionheart
02-05-2006, 06:09 PM
maybe we'll try to see which are the least favourite.....or maybe it might start fights over it..........better not......

Tiny Bronco
02-05-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't think any fights are going to be started or have been started on this sight. Just arguments and those are fine and funny.

slimcloud
02-05-2006, 06:38 PM
my fave is 10 + part 2 coz there easy ive completed 6 first and loved it tried origins and got to the witch and gave her the crystal ball ive just bought the set on e-bay again and cant wait to veg for a month on the thing

Tiny Bronco
02-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Lucky. FF6 looks good.

Avathar
02-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Of what i've played so far, my top:

1. FFVII
2. FFX
3. FFVI
4. FFVIII
5. FFIX
6. FFIII
7. FFII
8. FFI

Just finished FFIII :D :) and it was good! :)

kain_highjumper
02-24-2006, 04:17 AM
The best FF is FFX FFV FFIV :D

Phoenix Flame
02-25-2006, 10:42 PM
my fave is 10 + part 2 coz there easy ive completed 6 first and loved it tried origins and got to the witch and gave her the crystal ball ive just bought the set on e-bay again and cant wait to veg for a month on the thing

Vegging used to be my favorite thing to do, but don't forget about education - imposed education will get you a job, self-education will make you a fortune.

Avathar
03-03-2006, 07:44 PM

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

How old i was:D

1. 15
2. 16
3. 16
4. 17
5. 17
6. 18
7. 18
8. 19 ^^

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 09:53 AM
in final fantasy x im can be man's don´t girls!! (in x-2

lightsupergohan
03-05-2006, 03:48 PM
ffx are the best aim now

Tiny Bronco
03-09-2006, 08:26 PM
This pole has 81 votes! :eek: That is the highest I've ever seen. :cool:
Which is the longest FF? I always though FF7 was way too short. Whatever happened to Avalanche after Midgar. It just became a group of people bent on killing Sephiroth.

EDIT: Never mind its 71. Actually now its 72! :D

Squall Lionheart
03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
....the way I see it it's 71,
thought I'm not liking the results...

darth phille
03-10-2006, 01:34 PM
i wot for ffX-2 becous that game rules

Avathar
03-12-2006, 05:45 PM
....the way I see it it's 71,
thought I'm not liking the results...

Me too.(well, for me, 'cause Final Fantasy 6 (American FF3)'s votes are just so few :( i guess graphics do conquer for these votes(and FFVII has its amazing story too, so :o ))

Zeromus_X
03-12-2006, 05:50 PM
I just can't decide. Though I would probably pick FFVI. It was very amazing, it introduced pretty much what would be all the story staples in later FFs. It also pushed the graphics of the SNES to the limit, at least for their games. (They usually do with the last game of the console.) It's story was pretty revolutionary, once again, introducing some staples of later FFs. And, well...Kefka is the best FF villian ever. Think you can come up with someone eviller and crazier than Kefka? (Is "eviller" even a word?) I think not. :p

And the reason FFVII gets so many votes is because it's well...just very popular. It was the first FF released worldwide. Naturally that would mean it was many peoples' first FF experience. FFVIII was amazingly popular too (from what I understand. )

But anyway, I guess I'll just pick FFVI. I love them all though...

Edit: Okay, I guess my vote didn't really matter :p

Lucavi86
03-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Hey, I'm new. I had to vote FFT. I've played that game way more times that the others for some reason so I had to. I love the others too tho. Although I can't stand FFX-2 >.<

Avathar
03-13-2006, 08:36 AM
:) Welcome to FFnet!
And yeah, a lot of people don't like FFX-2(including me :cool: ), just cause the whole game's a girl thing, really :p

Dragoon lord
03-13-2006, 01:19 PM
í voted wrong i mean i vote for 7 and 10 but i press wrong buton i pressed on 6 or somthing... :(

Zeromus_X
03-13-2006, 02:57 PM
I don't like X-2 because it's an actual sequel to an FF game, which shouldn't be. (Though I guess SE doesn't care anymore.. *points at FFVII spin-offs*) It was produced in a few months, with a poor storyline (well, compared to X's.) But the biggest thing is how it just insults X's story...Meh. I just don't care for it. Storywise. It's pretty fun gameplay-wise.

..."99%?! AHHHHH! *Throws Ps2 across the room*"

blackadder93
03-16-2006, 03:46 PM
FF7 but FF9 & FF10 come close

Avathar
03-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Wow...every game in the list's got at least one vote :D .....

...even X-2 (o_-)..........

Zeromus_X
03-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow...every game in the list's got at least one vote :D .....

...even X-2 (o_-)..........

Very shocking, yes. -I-;

Squall Lionheart
03-24-2006, 08:34 AM
At least you know who voted where......most of FF8 aren't around anymore....

LoneWolf
03-27-2006, 06:08 PM
FF7 all the way, its the one that really got me into the Final Fantasy series.

Cloud101
03-30-2006, 11:28 AM
That's right, I'd play FF7 1000 times over and over again without getting board!

Crazi
04-06-2006, 12:03 PM
i voted ff7 ... for pure nostalgia ... its an awesome game with an awesome storyline. and i find my-self still playing it even tho i've completed it many times. (a sign well made game, save the graphics lol).

Avathar
04-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Actually, the very first time i played FFVII, i couldn't stand the graphics and the music :( , and i gave up pretty quickly. But the second time i got a bit more far in the game ;) and thus in the story.^_^
(The first time i didn't even knew about Sephiroth o_-.....)

Tiny Bronco
04-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Actually...
I like FF7's graphics better than FF7AC's graphics movie thing. I'm so used to seeing Cloud and company how they were in the game to like the movie's interpretation. In FF7AC I think Sephiroth has lip-stick on!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I like the movies in FF7 though. In those the characters look real! ;)

Avathar
04-07-2006, 06:20 PM

1. FF9
2. FF8
3. FF6
4. FF7
5. FF10
6. FF1
7. FF2
8. FF3

And i guess after the 9 and 8 (and 6, which was a huge contrast in graphics), i really didn't like the block-shaped bodies of characters. :D But that was the first time i played. ;) The second time i really appreciated it all :) .^^

YuRiPa
04-13-2006, 10:38 AM
The very first FF i played was 8.. and i loved it to bits! So i decided i would play FF7.. and after the graphics in 8.. 7 was shocking as you may guess :P but after the first hour of play.. you really get into the story and you forget all about the graphics :)

Uchiha Aywin
04-23-2006, 07:03 AM
I voted for FF 7 because I thought it has the best story. And because there are so many cool characters in the game. I like it also because there are so many things to do in it, such as chocobo-farming and the Gold Saucer

Zeromus_X
04-23-2006, 01:36 PM
Hm...
1.) FFIII
2.) FFVI
3.) The rest.

Yes, I love them all too much. Just a little too much. :p

Master Strife
04-25-2006, 09:02 AM
ive always liked, final fantasy 7 but just recently i played X2 and wanted to spew! i hated it, i feel that there was no storyline to it whatsoever! does it actually have any good points?

But anyway, i thought 7 was the best out of all of them so far because, it had a good storyline, cool characters, the best way of making and gaining magic and the graphics weren't terrible for its day and age!

thats all i really have to say on the topic!

Lokzor
04-25-2006, 04:43 PM
I voted for FFX. I may like it more because it's the first FF I've played and beaten, but after playing all of the others I'd say FFX is still on top, with FF6+FF7 close behind.

Eru Iluvatar
04-25-2006, 04:56 PM
VI
Then 7 comes with 10

Tiny Bronco
04-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm sure I've ssaid this somewhere, but for the sake of not looking throught the 12 pages...
FF7!!!

Which one has The War of the Magi in it. I read that intoduction and thought it sounded great.

Lokzor
04-25-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm sure I've ssaid this somewhere, but for the sake of not looking throught the 12 pages...
FF7!!!

Which one has The War of the Magi in it. I read that intoduction and thought it sounded great.

That was FFVI. Also a good game.

Sephiroth v.2
05-01-2006, 11:58 AM
FFVII its the greatest but i like X and V much to :D

simi87
05-03-2006, 08:34 AM
my favourite is ff8 but also ff6 is beautyful...

Avathar
05-03-2006, 12:27 PM
I've made an update of my rating on the Final Fantasy Games i've played (don't really want to play FFX-2:p, and still haven't played any Tactics game :/ ):

1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge
10.Humor

FFVII

1. 4,5/5
2. 2,5/5
3. 5/5
4. 5/5
5. 5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 5/5
10. 4/5

92%

FFX

1. 4/5
2. 5/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 4/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 5/5
10. 3,5/5

90%

FFVI

1. 5/5
2. 2/5
3. 5/5
4. 4,5/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 3/5
10. 4,5/5

87%

FFVIII

1. 3,5/5
2. 4/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 4/5
5. 3,5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 4/5
9. 4,5/5
10. 2,5/5

81%

FFIX

1. 4,5/5
2. 4,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 2/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 4/5
7. 5/5
8. 2/5
9. 0,5/5
10. 4,5/5

71%

FFIII

1. 4,5/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 4/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 3/5
8. 3,5/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 3/5

68%

FFIV

1. 4,5/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 3,5/5
5. 2/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 2,5/5
8. 3,5/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 3,5/5

67 %

FFV

1. 4/5
2. 3/5
3. 3/5
4. 4/5
5. 3,5/5
6. 2,5/5
7. 2,5/5
8. 3,5/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 2,5/5

64 %

FFII

1. 3/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 3,5/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 4/5
7. 4,5/5
8. 3/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 2/5

63%

FFI

1. 2,5/5
2. 0,5/5
3. 1/5
4. 1/5
5. 0,5/5
6. 0,5/5
7. 1/5
8. 3/5
9. 3/5
10. 0,5/5

27%

1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge
10.Humor

^_^

Squall Lionheart
05-03-2006, 01:05 PM
my favourite is ff8 but also ff6 is beautyful...

...it's been a while...

blackadder93
05-05-2006, 03:04 PM
FF7 has to be the best.
The story lines awsome.
The characters are amazing.

SethirothVII
05-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Of course its number 7 it has the best weapons, baddies, battles also the best story line but sephiroth is just a god whenever you see him or hear his theme tune you worry if you have to fight him he better be stronger in the remake of FFVII with like 3million HP and his supernova best attack in any game

blackadder93
05-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Final Fantasy 7 is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reno
05-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I think my favourite is definitely number 8. It just had such a good storyline. and FABULOUSO characters!!
But number 7 is a very close second...

Avathar
05-11-2006, 05:56 PM
I've made up this list, for you all to fill in. ^^ If you want to. :)

Best FF:
Best story:
Best main character:
Best villian:
Best battle system:
Best system(materia, junction etc):
Best NPC:
Best boss fight:
Best intro:
Best ending:
Best female:
Best town:
FF with the best music:
Best airship:
Best summon:

Worst FF:
Worst story:
Worst main character:
Worst villian:
Worst battle system:
Worst system:
Worst intro:
Worst ending:
Worst town:

^_^Mine's:

Best FF: FFVII
Best story: FFVII
Best main character: Laguna
Best villian: Kefka
Best battle system: FFIX
Best system(materia, junction etc): FFX
Best NPC: Cid (FFVI)
Best boss fight: Ozma
Best intro: FFVIII
Best ending: FFVI
Best female: Rinoa
Best town: Junon
FF with the best music: FFIII
Best airship: Invincible (FFIX)
Best summon: Tonberry King

Worst FF: FFI
Worst story: FFX-2
Worst main character: Tidus
Worst villian: Seymour
Worst battle system: FFX-2
Worst system: FFII
Worst intro: FFIV
Worst ending: FFVII
Worst town: Burmecia

Austin Al
05-13-2006, 05:01 AM
Best FF: 7 & 8 are to close
Best story: 7
Best main character: Reno Becuse he's funny
Best villian: Sephiroth Or Kadaj Or the Three Sister's
Best battle system: 10
Best system(materia, junction etc): 10
Best NPC: cid (4)
Best boss fight: the last one in 8
Best intro: 8
Best ending: all of them are the same to me in a way
Best female: Rinoa (hands down)
Best town: Zanerkend ( After the big Boom Sin made)
FF with the best music: i liked 8 and 10
Best airship: 4
Best summon: Buhamut

Worst FF: 1 and 2
Worst story: 10 and 10-2
Worst main character: Tidus
Worst villian: god, i can't think of his name..... Squalls enamy S.... something
Worst battle system: i kind of liked them all
Worst system: 1 and 2
Worst intro: 2
Worst ending: 7
Worst town: Luca

Austin Al
05-13-2006, 05:03 AM
U know what 2 was my first favorite game so disregared what i said about it lol

Tiny Bronco
05-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Dude! Scale down that sig. It HUGE!!!:eek: Rather cool though.;)

SethirothVII
Of course its number 7 it has the best weapons, baddies, battles also the best story line but sephiroth is just a god whenever you see him or hear his theme tune you worry if you have to fight him he better be stronger in the remake of FFVII with like 3million HP and his supernova best attack in any game

What remake of FF7!?:eek:

SethirothVII
05-13-2006, 09:02 PM
What remake of FF7!?:eek:

Thats what ive herd anyway

Best FF: FFVII
Best story: FFVII
Best main character: Cloud
Best villian: Sephiroth (Seraph Sephiroth)
Best battle system: FFVII
Best system(materia, junction etc): FVII
Best NPC: Sephiroth or Rufus
Best boss fight: Seraph Sephiroth
Best intro: Sephiroth everytime he just apears
Best ending: FFVII
Best female: Aeris
Best town: Zankarland
FF with the best music: FFVII EASY
Best airship: Highwind
Best summon: Supernova (black materia) if not Bahamut Zero

Reno
05-15-2006, 02:50 PM
A remake? I HOPE SO!!.....^_^

Best FF: FF8
Best story: FF8
Best main character: I'd say a joint Squall and Cloud since they were very similar.
Best villian: Sephiroth
Best battle system: FF10 and 10-2 (y'didn't have to wait for another person to attack)
Best system(materia, junction etc): Materia
Best NPC: Cid Highwind (FF7)
Best boss fight: Ultimecia (FF8)
Best intro: Liberi Fatali (FF8)
Best ending: I'd say 8, since there are two different ones to get...they are both cool!
Best female: Tifa Lockheart
Best town: Balamb (small and cute ^_^ )
FF with the best music: FF7
Best airship: FF10
Best summon: I'd say Cerberus from FF8 since he gives you double and triple!!

Worst FF: FF9
Worst story: FF9
Worst main character: Zidane
Worst villian: Kefka
Worst battle system: FF4
Worst system: *shrugs* not sure about that one...
Worst intro: FF9
Worst ending: FF7 (he should've chosen Tifa...)
Worst town: Luca

Avathar
05-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Best NPC: Cid Highwind (FF7)

NPC means Non-Playable Character ;)

^^And it would be great if everyone would fill this list in, so eventually i can keep count/ scores, on what/and who gets the most votes. ^_^

Reno
05-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Aw, dammit. Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Ok, well, I think my favourite NPC would be Sephiroth then. It's be so cool if they made a game based around Sephiroth and you get to control him...*nods dreamily*

Tiny Bronco
05-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Reno
Aw, dammit. Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Ok, well, I think my favourite NPC would be Sephiroth then. It's be so cool if they made a game based around Sephiroth and you get to control him...*nods dreamily*

Sephiroth is so coool.

As for that list FF7 for everything except the worsts. For those I don't think I have enoff experience of FFs.:(

Spec Highwind
05-20-2006, 01:01 PM
I voted 7 because.... because IV wasn't there :[

darkshadow2247
05-25-2006, 03:24 AM
i thought FFX had the best storyline. it just appealed to me the most. followed closely by FF VII

choco luvor
05-26-2006, 01:25 PM
final fantasy 8. it was my first and my favorite. i will never forget that game. although i got it wen i was like in third grade. i could not understand the story but now i do and i cant stop playing it. its awsome. =D

Squall Lionheart
05-26-2006, 09:15 PM
It's been awhile since someone said that...

Tiny Bronco
05-26-2006, 09:24 PM
It appears that you either really like FF8 or you think its boring. No in between. :(

Toshiharu
05-28-2006, 11:51 AM
FFVII all the way

Squall Lionheart
05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
It appears that you either really like FF8 or you think its boring. No in between. :(

Not really...sometimes people just repeat whatever they hear without thinking it through...I meant it's been a long while since someone choosing FF8 appeared, all the others don't come anymore...

Seyluv
06-13-2006, 12:16 PM
My favorite is ff7.
Second to that is ff8.
Third is ff6.

Phoenix Flame
06-15-2006, 02:30 AM
FFVII,
FFX,
FFVI in that order.

ChocoboMan
06-22-2006, 09:03 PM
finalmfantasy7

Mod Edit: That's great, but we'll understand with just one post. :)

Staircase
06-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Im goin with ff10, ff7 was a great game... But i just liked 10 more. I liked the love in it.

Hydra
06-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Heh..I'll vote for 10. Playing it for the 7th time in a row right now. O.o

Tiny Bronco
06-24-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm all for FF7!
I'm surprised FF8 is in second cause I've heard a lot of people say that they didn't like it.

What do we do about the other thread like this?

Kat
06-24-2006, 02:51 PM
whoa man that was a tough decision i really like 7 too but i voted for 10 grrrrr

Spirit
06-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I say FF7 and FF10-2:).

Greendragon
06-27-2006, 10:52 PM
i love ff7 for teh story but i also liked ff mystic quest for the snes

richboywonder
06-27-2006, 11:19 PM
final fantasy 7

Squall Lionheart
06-28-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm all for FF7!
I'm surprised FF8 is in second cause I've heard a lot of people say that they didn't like it.

What do we do about the other thread like this?

I'm surprised as well....and frustrated....that FF8 is in second place as well....it can't be compared to any other not even in a far range and nobody that chose it even comes around...it's really disappointing compared to many other places I've been to...

blackadder93
07-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Ff7 Rulz

Spec Highwind
07-04-2006, 09:06 PM
OMG o_O

my favourite was IV, and it isn't in the poll, now I've played VI and it is my favourite... what can we see here? It isn't in the poll either!!! <_<

ShadowHeart
07-04-2006, 09:08 PM
They are in the poll.. they are listed as Final Fantasy II (US) and Final Fantasy III (US) respectively. When FF4 and FF6 were originally released in the US, they were released there as FF2 and FF3 because the real FF2, FF3 and FF5 were never released in the US until the PlayStation remakes. In the remakes all games have the proper numbering in the whole world though.

Dark Cloud
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I hav3 to go with ff7. The best and started to play it at 8 years. now im 13 ive completed it now nearly 10 times you cant get bored of it. ff7 is one of the games that has some really good characters including ff8

Zeromus_X
07-10-2006, 02:00 PM
I'd fix the poll options' titles, but there are only ten options, so...perhaps Shaggy could add more maximum options when he updates the forum...*wink* *wink* :p

Spec Highwind
07-10-2006, 03:10 PM
They are in the poll.. they are listed as Final Fantasy II (US) and Final Fantasy III (US) respectively. When FF4 and FF6 were originally released in the US, they were released there as FF2 and FF3 because the real FF2, FF3 and FF5 were never released in the US until the PlayStation remakes. In the remakes all games have the proper numbering in the whole world though.

Sorry, but I did notice that after I posted here

Too lazy to edit the post :D

<(BaHaMuT)>
07-10-2006, 05:27 PM
All of them are great.but one i dont....X-2

Judgment
07-18-2006, 05:38 PM
FF2 is the best, probably the best storyline ever.

richboywonder
07-19-2006, 03:22 PM
FFVII is my favorite.but i still like the others.

Kat
07-19-2006, 05:16 PM
FFx is my favorite,but i like FFX-2 alot too

ultimecia
07-20-2006, 04:30 AM
it has to be ffVII its got the best story line but i like FFX aswell as it has the best graphics

richboywonder
07-22-2006, 01:03 AM
ff7 is the best.but out of the ones i have ff4.

dcnnnghm
07-26-2006, 02:42 PM
my favorite is ff9

SephirogaUltimecia
07-27-2006, 10:51 AM
it was a tie between 5 and 7 so i went with 7
ff5 had the best class system- jobs

Spec Highwind
07-27-2006, 10:58 AM
it was a tie between 5 and 7 so i went with 7
ff5 had the best class system- jobs

I prefer FF3's job system... It's almost the same, but you need CP (Capacity Points) to change your job...

Da Chink
07-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Hmm i like FF3 better as a job system.
story wise my fav was FF8
battle system wise i liked FFX
character Developement wise ill tie it between FF8 and FFX
most fun to go thru ill give it to FF7

Kat
07-27-2006, 05:43 PM
i love every thing about FFX

Da Chink
07-27-2006, 05:47 PM
For a Favorite overall..i would have to say FF8

SephirogaUltimecia
07-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Hmm i like FF3 better as a job system.
story wise my fav was FF8
battle system wise i liked FFX
character Developement wise ill tie it between FF8 and FFX
most fun to go thru ill give it to FF7

Very very true...
gotta go with that

richboywonder
08-02-2006, 02:45 PM
ff4.i never played ff7 i just watch my cusin play it.you have to be quick and i can't do that.it's easier playing ff4.

Seyluv
08-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Well FF7 was pretty easy to me.

Avathar
08-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Well FF7 was pretty easy to me.

Final Fantasy VII is indeed one of the easier ones in the serie, 'cause the Materia system is without a doubt so adaptable, that it could be broken (but of course, not in comparison to the Junction system :p ). A lot of gamers find this disturbing, but for me, it's quite a benefit, that FFVII isn't too easy, or too hard. :)

blukazoo159
08-02-2006, 04:53 PM
ff8 is the best!

calgar
08-09-2006, 07:30 AM
i found ff9 to be the most enjoyable

Slider
08-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Obviously the ff8 people don't come here as much...actually I'm begining to think that this used to bea Forum just for FF-7 before it generalised (Is that a real word?!)
I'm am truely SHOKED and unhappy to be honest...I hope Ican make friends with those who voted for ff8!

Freya Crescent
08-14-2006, 10:09 AM
I've played up too ten and out of all of those I'd say 7 was my favorite. Nine is a second. Followed by 6 as a third.

wizardpuke
08-14-2006, 05:49 PM
I know nobody cares but I'll post it anyway, I think FF10. Its got good graphics.

Spec Highwind
08-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Obviously the ff8 people don't come here as much...actually I'm begining to think that this used to bea Forum just for FF-7 before it generalised (Is that a real word?!)
I'm am truely SHOKED and unhappy to be honest...I hope Ican make friends with those who voted for ff8!

Maybe there's a reason for all those votes in FF7... I personally didn't like FF8 much...

FF6
FF4
FF2
FF7
FF1
FF10
FF9
FF10-2
FF8
FF3
FF5

note: I didn't play FF3 much...

Azrael Fiachra
08-16-2006, 02:24 PM
I voted FF 7. I liked the story even if sometimes it was a little weird... I saw some movies on net from FF X and FF X-2 and I wanna play them... they made me curious.

Garnet_Dagger
08-16-2006, 09:45 PM
I voted FF9. I liked the cartoony looks of the characters and the Epic Fairy Tale story. I really felt for the Characters too. Poor Vivi, Garnet and Freya always made my eyes water... Of course FF7 is second. Then FF10. I'll even mention FF Tatics Advance. It was a nice little game for a quick FF fix while on the road. :)

ave
08-18-2006, 03:56 AM
i like final fantasy 9 but final fantasy 7 is good to :D

Kat
08-18-2006, 02:01 PM
i like FFVII but FFX owns ;)

Zeon
08-23-2006, 06:15 PM
ff7 was ultimate...........enuf said :D

Yggdrasill
08-23-2006, 06:19 PM
FFIX is my favorite FF, then it's FFIV and then FFTactics.
I just didn't see anything good about FF7, I just thought the storyline was extremely clichéd and Sephiroth was kinda boring