PDA

View Full Version : Star ocean Till the end of time question

Progressive Drummer
04-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I have this only question please I only need this to end the urssa lava cave
May its simple to some people but... How can I Make the HP metter reach de max ammount of HP like 60500 HP this is my question if you dont understand mucho abbout my speech its because I dont speak much english thanx

Zeromus_X
04-13-2006, 02:12 AM
Yes, it's definitely possible. Maybe not 99,999 HP, but I know you're able to go up to 77,777, since there's a Battle Trophy for ending a battle with that much HP left. I believe there's most likely an item that you can equip to increase HP, but I'll have to research what item that is that I'm thinking of...

So yeah, although my Level 255 Fate has around 60,000 HP. :p It can definitely go higher, if you use a refined item...

Progressive Drummer
04-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Yes, it's definitely possible. Maybe not 99,999 HP, but I know you're able to go up to 77,777, since there's a Battle Trophy for ending a battle with that much HP left. I believe there's most likely an item that you can equip to increase HP, but I'll have to research what item that is that I'm thinking of...

So yeah, although my Level 255 Fate has around 60,000 HP. :p It can definitely go higher, if you use a refined item...
All right then so you have fate leingod around LV 250 but what item you use to get more extra experience because I refine an item named "Rinf of Erudition" but I can only make of them an 20% extra experience if you can tell me how you reach that great level please tell me :p

Zeromus_X
04-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Like in most RPGs, there's a way to power level in Star Ocean 3. First, you'll want to fill the Bonus Battle Gauge and get the '300% Exp Bonus' on it. (Keep fighting, after 15 battles with it filled, you'll eventually get every bonus.) Next, you want to get an weapon and synthesize 5 fully refined Rings of Eruditions. (20% Exp x 5 = 100% Exp, and that's the highest these factors will stack.) So therefore, a 400% Exp bonus! Go into a battle and take off all equipment from the other two characters you aren't going to control. Put everyone on Manual, and set them near where the enemies are, so that they die, eventually. Keep the person you control safe, for if they recieve a critical hit, then the BBG will break, ruining your hard work :pAs for killing off your other characters, this is so Exp doesn't get cut in three.

Now, equip that weapon that you refined onto one of your dead people. :D Don't worry, equipment effects are still active, even if on a dead person. If you've beaten Lenneth already and gotten the Valkyrie Garb, then equip that to Nel, Mirage, or Maria, if they are in your main party. Or put them in and kill 'em. That's another 30% more Exp.

Now, if you've beaten the game, you'll want to go to the Sphere Corparation. I go to floor 186, until I find those frog looking enemies. They're slow, and easy to kill with someone with a strong wide attack. (Arbel, Vampiric Flash, Fate, Ethereal Blast, etc.) Kill them as quick as possible, with little harassment, at any rate. Bam. Major Exp. That's around 300,000 Exp normally, times four...so that's around over a million Exp. Exit the room, come back, kill the monsters. It should only take around a day this way, a few hours. Some people might call it tedious, but it's alot better than playing 'normally' and leveling up to level 255. :p

If you haven't beaten the game, a place like the Spiral Tower would work just fine for this, but you don't have to be at astronomical levels to beat Lucifer...this power leveling I do is usually in preparation for bosses like Lenneth and Freya. (Who I still cannot beat. ><;; )

FYI, the Battle Trophies for leveling up are:

-Reach Level 10
-Reack Level 77
-Reach Level 120
-Reach Level 255 (Maximum level.)
-5 Consecutive Level Ups
-10 Consecutive Level Ups
-15 Consecutive Level Ups
(Those are easy to get doing this, and putting and alive party member that nobody ever uses-in other words, Adlai- for one battle off to the corner with Formation, 'Escape', you should get every consecutive level up trophy. Or Souffle, or Sophia, which start at level 1 :p)

Ack, you may not know the Japanese names. Sorry. :p

Arbel-> Albel
Fate->Fayt
Souffle-> Peppita
Adlai-> Adray

Those are the only changed first names. Meh.

Meh. Sorry if that confused you. If you have any questions, just ask. But unfortunately, I don't know what item increases max HP...:/

Progressive Drummer
04-16-2006, 05:06 PM
thanx :D

Zeromus_X
04-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh, and I found what item increases max HP. These "Ring of Valor" increase maximum HP by 10%, so...try refining a crapload of those and synthesizing them to a weapon. (If you want such high HP. :P)

Progressive Drummer
04-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Last week I beat the crap to all the maze of tribulations but what meakes me laugh is I finish the damn angel with 18900 HP with fayt, cliff and albel damn. I want to find all to master this game is very difficult annyway all my weapons are refined with the damn orichalcums :mad:

Zeromus_X
04-18-2006, 01:14 AM
Just wait until you go back to the Sphere Company. (Also known as Sphere 211.) Floors 101-211 will open up as you climb, now filled with another superboss every 11 floors. And the regular enemies are even tougher than the final boss. However....I thought it was still really fun!

When you get to Super Blair, make sure to put 'Loot Item' on a person, to steal as many Levantines as possible. Same with the Archdemon and steal as many Dragoon Lasers as possible. When you've done that, I'll tell you a great trick to get alot of Fol.

Orichalcums are really good, but have you gotten the Tome from the S-Class alone battle in the Battle Arena? It has ATK+1000, use Writing to refine it and multiply that factor. However, the characters' Ultimate Weapons can do this too, with more refining.

Another thing, did you meet the "Santa Mercantilean" in the Cave of Trials? He sells really expensive merchandise, but he also sells every type of Item Creation Material except Synthesis Materials, but you should have alot of those/ be able to win alot of those anyway. And if you do the trick later to get alot of money, you can buy those expensive things anyway. (Tri-Emblems, one of the best accessories, and 'Santa Items', which give you items if you have them equipped when you stay at an Inn, most notably Synthesis Materials'!)

Edit: A good place to train is the floor before Gabriel in the Cave of Trials, at least until you get to level 100 or so. Then you can go through the early floors of Sphere with little difficulty. Fight those Red Dinosaur things with Albel, or someone else with a good wide attack. (And with the trick I already mentioned to maximize exp.)

Progressive Drummer
04-18-2006, 02:02 PM
I heard the Braddy games strategie guide of SOTTEOT have some errors in the guide :eek:

Zeromus_X
04-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah, most strategy guides are bound to have errors in them. As for SO3, there's an error guide on gamefaqs that shows what errors are there, and what the corrections are.