PDA

View Full Version : Quistis

gcarev10
04-16-2006, 12:49 PM
She is for he more beautifullperson in the game, she is instractor in SeeD academy and his student is a squall , she come on to squall and he sand her of away (why coz of riona or he is self center person) so she givup of squall when riona came on stage. What is sad is that thet everybody have someone person for his/her self and Quistis dont have noubody , zip,nada,finito, nothing, and i think zhat is wrong in this game i feelt sorry for her and she si soooooo beautyfull the most beautyfull person in the game, and it be bad that she finisht with that guy in cafiteria she deserve beter don u think so.

Squall Lionheart
04-24-2006, 08:29 PM
She thought she had love feelings that turned out to be a sister's to a younger brother based on all the memories at the orphanage...
You probably don't know that evreybody looks up to instructor Quistis in garden...
aside from those Trepies... ask for yourself...

Zeromus_X
04-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Blue Mages > All. Except White Mages...meh.

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 03:35 PM
hey Z what is that ?
Yes i know abaut them but u mast know that i like quistis strongli so i thin that those guys dont deserve her coz she need strong guy and all a spokenfor, i thing that that quistis mast have her own mach and she dont have that mach in the game and in the end she is alone.
do u wrily think that thet treepe guys deserv her and they can draw her atension on them in the u know what way.

Squall Lionheart
05-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Not really...

She'll find someone... maybe not from the Trepies...

gcarev10
05-07-2006, 07:04 PM
like who? me, u, Z i dont know say who is for her in the game.

ave
11-10-2006, 01:53 AM
She is for he more beautifullperson in the game, she is instractor in SeeD academy and his student is a squall , she come on to squall and he sand her of away (why coz of riona or he is self center person) so she givup of squall when riona came on stage. What is sad is that thet everybody have someone person for his/her self and Quistis dont have noubody , zip,nada,finito, nothing, and i think zhat is wrong in this game i feelt sorry for her and she si soooooo beautyfull the most beautyfull person in the game, and it be bad that she finisht with that guy in cafiteria she deserve beter don u think so.

i agree with you about its kind of unfair how Quistis does not end up whith squall :)

dappa
11-10-2006, 08:18 AM
It would have been good if they included a love triangle in the story. Between squall, rinoa and quistis.

After the part of the game where squall goes to rescue rinoa in outer space. I think it was quistis who said 'wish someone would do that for me'. Indicating her loneliness at not having someone of her own.

rissole25
10-05-2009, 07:04 AM

yes thats how i felt about her

Leon
10-05-2009, 04:04 PM
whaa?? o.o another ff section 'real post'

*strongly punches self to make sure he's alive and not daydreamin* ( i rly did u.u".. owowow @.@ why did i do it in the face?!!)

n whoever said that quistis ended up with one of'er fan club guys? o.O i think it would've been too repetetive/boring/unreal if everybody found somebody, but yeh i aggree that's she's great

ahhh, gcarev, ur speelin and inunderstandable phrases remind me of that imbecile kb

so many memories ^.^

: Riku:
10-28-2009, 02:24 AM
You know this may sound strange but thought that she was going to end up with Seifer Almasy..

It would be strange if she does not end up with somebody because she has a pretty cool personality and she is rather attractive..

Quitsits not ending up with somebody wouldn't make much sense..

rissole25
10-28-2009, 03:52 AM
Quistis and Seifer....hmm that could work...except there like brother and sister. Like Quistis and Squall...

Leon
10-29-2009, 02:18 PM
naaaah no one's real fam coz then there's irvine n selphie :p

then again seifer wouldnt fit at all wit quistis, she'd be more likely to endup wit one'o those endless japanese comic ppl that have ego n pride teh size o' canada :D

rissole25
10-30-2009, 03:52 AM
Does Ellone end up with anyone? I haven't beat the game so I don't know

Leon
10-30-2009, 08:39 AM
errr not to go off topic, but i think she stayed with laguna in winhill in the end ^.^

rissole25
10-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Okay thanks :), sorry I went off topic but its just I haven't beaten the game and just wanted to know what happened