Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Which seymour battle was the hardest? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1568)

Avathar 08-20-2006 09:44 AM

Re: Which seymour battle was the hardest?

I actually found the original Seymour more challenging. As by the time I got to Seymour Flux, my stats were pretty high so I didn't have much problem with beating him.

Kat 08-20-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
I actually found the original Seymour more challenging. As by the time I got to Seymour Flux, my stats were pretty high so I didn't have much problem with beating him.

yea i found the 'Normal' ^^ Seymour much more challenging than the other two forms,for 2 reasons higher stats and better aeons ;)

Avathar 08-20-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
yea i found the 'Normal' ^^ Seymour much more challenging than the other two forms,for 2 reasons higher stats and better aeons ;)

Indeed. =) I guess Seymour Flux would've normally been one of the tougher mandatory bosses I'ld encounter in Final Fantasy X. :rolleyes:

Hydra 08-21-2006 11:54 AM

If you have Sensor, have the abilty to read, can Steal twice with Rikku, and hit a little hard, he's a VERY big sissy. =D

Phoenix Flame 08-21-2006 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Holy, at Flux? You're a trooper, Sagensyg. :p Granted, it makes everything much easier, but it's near the end of Yuna's grid, if I recall.

Holy IS the end of Yuna's grid :p

But it's not that hard if you are capturing as you go along and overkilling EV-ER-Y-THING! I was done with everyone's grid before Flux. Thank God for Behemoths and ugly dark flans!

wingman 08-24-2006 06:23 AM

all are easy but the hardest was the third one

Kat 08-24-2006 06:43 PM

hmmm the 2nd and 3rd battles were no problem for me,. aeons overdrives + party's overdrive= dead any thing :D

Zeon 08-25-2006 03:59 PM

i found the 3rd one difficult first play but after tht it was easy coz i had better stats and things and actually understood where i could get certain items to help with the sphere grid. like the lvl 4 key spheres and white/black magic spheres

Yggdrasill 08-26-2006 09:54 AM

I found Seymour Flux the hardest, I really wasn't prepared for that battle at all.
The other Seymour battles were really easy in my opinion especially the Mt. Gagazet battle.

Mega Flare 08-26-2006 10:49 AM

i always found seymour Flux the hardest of the lot due to total annilation, other than tht they were all easy.

Kat 08-26-2006 04:13 PM

i still think the first one was the hardest because it took more strategy to kill him and his guards,not to mention you dont have as strong of aeons as you do later in the game.

necron 08-26-2006 04:41 PM

seymour flux mortiorchis on mt. gagazet was definately the hardest seymour battle. I was highly disappointed at how easy his final battle was though. they just handed that one to you. But don't get me started on handing battles to you; I have never been more ed as when i played the final battle of the game. You could not die? WTF was that about. I spent so much time leveling up (as u would in the previous ff titles) and I feel i wasted as crap load of time when i beat the game.

Lyde Lyde 08-27-2006 01:49 PM

You all seem to have more skills than me I didn't get Yuna's holy until i fought Sin. Well Flux was the hardest was Flux the one with Serymour riding on that yellow thing?

ultimecia 09-18-2006 08:37 AM

i think the hardest battle was the one on mount Gagazet i got really angry if that boss he kept using his two massive katanas and killed me

dappa 10-23-2006 08:32 AM

I got to seymour flux and was destroyed by the total annihilation the first attempt and then the second time I beat him before he could use total annihilation. After the battle I looked on my spear grid and realised I had forgotten that yuna had already learned holy.

I have noticed some people think that the original seymour battle was harder but I had yuna cast reflect on everybody so all his double spells were damaging himself. The two bodyguards that were protecting him were wiped out with kimahri's overdirve 'stonebreath'.