Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Game Secrets FFX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224)

slimcloud 02-05-2006 10:24 PM

Re: The Game Secrets FFX

no its battling dark valefor after you get the airship honest

Squall Leonhart 02-05-2006 10:31 PM

Where is dark Valefore?

ShadowHeart 02-07-2006 08:15 AM

At the entrance to Besaid, I found it out the hard way when trying to go there late in the game and getting completely owned by him.

slimcloud 02-07-2006 12:34 PM

its such a cool game ffx i found out it cost £99.99 on e-bay when i bought it for about £15 about 2 years ago

maSteR_ffX 09-09-2006 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Isn't it that in combination w/picking up an item for defeating the fiend (you may get the item by actually defeating him, but you might have to pick it up - I will look futher into this.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
actually, you can get the ENERGY BLAST (valefors 2nd Overdrive) very very early in the game. you can get it before leaving Besaid Island. reply if you wanna know how.

Kat 09-09-2006 07:53 PM

are you guys getting ffx and ffx-2 mixed up because im confuzzled as heck right now...in ffx you fight all aeons inside sin they get possesed by Yu Yevon right?
and in ffx-2 you fight each aeon in its chamber if the fayth,so dark valefor would be fought in Besaid's chamber of the fayth..am i correct?
and u get valefor's 2nd overdrive by talking to the girl who has the dog sitting beside her infront of Besaid temple..in FFX

Hydra 09-10-2006 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
are you guys getting ffx and ffx-2 mixed up because im confuzzled as heck right now...in ffx you fight all aeons inside sin they get possesed by Yu Yevon right?
and in ffx-2 you fight each aeon in its chamber if the fayth,so dark valefor would be fought in Besaid's chamber of the fayth..am i correct?
and u get valefor's 2nd overdrive by talking to the girl who has the dog sitting beside her infront of Besaid temple..in FFX

That's right. Besides the Valefor's second overdrive part. You talk to the dog, not the girl. If you decide to get it before you leave Besaid for the first time, you may have to talk to the dog several times. If you get it afterwards, when you have the Airship, just find the dog and talk to it, and you should get something slobbery. =O Which is Energy Blast. With some slobber on it.

Zeromus_X 09-10-2006 01:12 AM

Yeah, I've always wondered about that. Must be a Spoon kind of thing. :p

Hydra 09-10-2006 02:14 AM

Aeons collect kitchen utensils to get overdrives. :D

Haha, get near the end of the game. And go back to Besaid, and have Lulu attack a wolf enemy with a regular attack. (When the weapon walks over there and hits it)

Then she says:

"At least it was worth a try."

Or something near there.

I admit, I lol'd when I saw it. XD Lots of funny little dialouge.

Phoenix Flame 09-10-2006 09:41 AM

The little dialogue I laughed at was when Rikku asked if the Dark Flan was edible :D

Funny, funny!

dappa 01-23-2007 05:52 PM

I laughed at a piece of dialogue when my party was in the moonflow area for the first time.

Yuna: (puts on a voice like wakka's) Theres lots of fiends in the area, ya?

Lulu: Dont talk like that!!!

this bit of dialogue was pretty funny mainly for the voice yuna put on.

Kat 02-13-2007 11:53 AM

i though it was funny when Tidus told Auron not to break any bones ^^

Tidus: Don't break any bones old man!

Auron:*hmph*
:p

dappa 02-13-2007 06:39 PM

Yeah that was a funny.

Another interesting piece of info is to go to mt gagazet and talk to maechen after you have aquired the airship.

That old geezer has some interesting info. Like the history of yevon and yevon being the ruler of zanarkand and yunalesca being his daughter.

Kat 03-11-2007 10:10 AM

did any one ever know,that if you revisit all the chambers of the fayth,you get special sphere and goodies like that?
i just found that out last week while playing FFX,lol.

Phoenix Flame 03-11-2007 10:17 AM

: o

Yeah! I knew that. :p