Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Entertainment Domain (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What Anime series do you watch? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66)

Xartex 10-09-2005 07:50 AM

Re: What Anime series do you watch?

I watch these series
Naruto
Bleach
Initial D

Can't be bothered writing all the series i've watched, soo many, but I really liked
Full Metal Panic
Gundam Seed
Dragon Drive
Love Hina

~Hidan~ 10-11-2005 09:47 PM

Naruto
Godannar and a few others, I've got a litle over 100 series in my collection so I'm not going to name them all. ^_^

Luis 10-14-2005 12:13 PM

Well, I didn't say all those I see (or used to see) either, I just told you about some of them, in case you want to see some of those I said :p

Mong00se 10-15-2005 10:59 PM

What counts as anime? I watch Saturday Morning Cartoons!! Do those count? I watched pokemon this morning (and I must say the episodes are getting much more intense) and some Ninja Turtles, some Sonic, some G. I. Joe, and some Teen Titans. Which of those count as anime?

Luis 10-16-2005 12:57 PM

Well...eh, perhaps Pokemon could be, couldn't it? But I don't think Sonic is anime, and Ninja Turtles aren't either. Am I right?

Zeromus_X 11-19-2005 02:00 AM

*drool* yu yu hakushos probably my favorite anime now. (death note being my favorite manga.)

the theme songs are cool, and ive almost downloaded them all. (i have dial up, so downloading large files is absolutely out-of-the-question. so i guess no bleach episodes...sigh...)

Barret05 12-03-2005 03:46 PM

Watchin beyblade g-revolution at da mo

Avathar 12-10-2005 06:26 PM

I think Sonic is a manga. Ninja Turtles.... i don't think so.

Let's see, i've also got many favorites, i'll just watch at what i've got here with me:

Samurai X
Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT
Ghost in the Shell
AKira
Appleseed
Cowboy Bebop
Porco Rosso
Van Helsing
Final Fantasy
Blood the Last Vampire
Yu-Gi-Oh
Chobits
Steam Boy
Spirited Away
....and many more :D

Luis 12-12-2005 10:44 AM

I found out not long ago that there're several Sonic series. There's one we could say it is manga. The one I said previously in this thread, is not manga. I must say the Sonic series I refered to are bit old, I mean, I used to see this 8 or 9 years ago.
Just wanted to inform you. :)

Avathar 12-15-2005 08:56 AM

i used to saw two series of Sonic:

One was definetly a manga. an anime that was more for kids (showed in the morning on TF1, French Channel :D ).

But the other one was more modern drawn, more seriously (not manga, but an American cartoon drawn after the original cartoon)

(other manga: :D )
Gundam Wing
Howl's Moving Castle

WupoP_FF 12-24-2005 02:56 AM

in my memory,I remember that comic and anime from Asia are good.I'm always watching and seeing them by my old books and not lucky TV.....Maybe there are many wonderful arts we had passed,and it's difficult to find them online.but don't worry about it.I believe what anime will be like in the future is difficult to predict,current trends indicate that anime's appearance is more important than content.......good or bad ? only god knows....

Squall Lionheart 01-30-2006 02:04 AM

looks like this has alot of fans....count me out.1

Avathar 02-19-2006 04:00 PM

:rolleyes: Kinda odd: a final fantasy fan, but not a manga fan :)

.infinite 05-02-2006 12:43 AM

Hmm lets see, Full Metal, Bebop, Champloo, Naruto, Berserk, Project Arms (currently watching this one)
These are all subbed, I don't go for that voice dubbing crap. They always mutilate it.

Zeromus_X 05-02-2006 02:02 AM

Oh, I'd say that they're getting better at dubbing. I'd say finding the proper voice to match a character is the main problem, but they take dubbing more seriously then they did before. (Still, there really aren't many dubbed anime that can match up to their Japanese counterparts.)

And still, subs are the way to go. :p