Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy IX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who is a Vivi wife? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=673)

gcarev10 05-07-2006 08:12 PM

Re: Who is a Vivi wife?

now u thinking like me avatar i say before that i wish to have ff 9 2-nd part coz of kuja death it would be bether to close this story and be sure what hepend in the end.

wakka 06-07-2006 01:05 PM

vivi dose not have a wife ther his clons but as children because on the ship remember the mages was blown off the ship by that other guy

Brave Heart 07-13-2006 10:19 PM

It is funny topic ^_^
I play this game but I don't have any idea about that

Da Chink 07-28-2006 03:32 AM

Are you guys implying that Genomes can reproduce...Vivi definately DID NOT have children, they are simply more moderate Black mage genomes that are identical to Vivi and WHEN Vivi died he probably seperated his soul between the mages genome that were created in remembrance...and the fact that Zidane called them Vivi is most likely jus as a tribute.

Avathar 07-28-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Chink
It's most likely just as a tribute, nothing more.

^^And like Zerlina said, a cute relief.

Da Chink 07-28-2006 06:28 PM

Cute relief??? Oh do u mean to ease the players out of the fact that Vivi died?

Avathar 07-29-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Chink
Cute relief??? Oh do u mean to ease the players out of the fact that Vivi died?

I was obviously not talking about Vivi dying (and dude, that's a big spoiler you're showing there :cool: ), but about the fact that Vivi got kids at the end.

richboywonder 07-29-2006 04:29 PM

i don't know.that's what i been wondering about.

Da Chink 07-29-2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
I was obviously not talking about Vivi dying (and dude, that's a big spoiler you're showing there :cool: )

well i thought it would be ok to give such info out since everyone earlier in this topic thread mentioned him being dead anyways :-/

ave 08-18-2006 08:12 AM

vivi made more out of the mist that way he didint need a wife ;)

Avathar 08-18-2006 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ave
vivi made more out of the mist that way he didint need a wife ;)

Ah, but didn't mist vanish again after killing Necron, and the final death of the Iifa Tree. ;)

ave 08-18-2006 07:55 PM

well didnt kuja say that the lifa tree was like not the source of the mist and that the mist would come anyway :cool:

Avathar 08-18-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ave
well didnt kuja say that the lifa tree was like not the source of the mist and that the mist would come anyway :cool:

If I remember correctly; The Iifa is the source of the mist, but the Soulcage (center of the actual tree) is the physical part, while Necron was the spiritual part.
At the end, your group defeated both Soulcage and Necron. First time Soulcage was defeated, there was no more mist, only in dark places like Evil Forest, and Gargan Roo.
Now when both parts of the Iifa Tree are destroyed, would there be no more mist at all? That I'm not sure.

But secondly, why would Vivi use mist? You know he dispised the fact that he and the rest of the Black Mages were created for an evil-minded cause, and that everything that's created with the mist is evil-natured.