Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Other Video Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which game are you currently playing? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3061)

blackstar 07-19-2008 02:16 PM

Re: Which game are you currently playing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonesplitter (Post 118975)
Mass Effect for the 360
...and thats about it.

any good?

Fawkes Lament 07-19-2008 04:46 PM

I really like it. My guy is really bad-ass, and you can personalize him almost completely.

I'm playing Halo 3. Ugh... Grifball.

Gumdrop 03-20-2009 03:21 PM

dissidia: final fantasy
Valkyria chronicles

Gumdrop 05-15-2009 05:40 PM

I'm double posting again sorry :(

Killing Floor with friends
Demon's Souls <3

+ on and off I'm playing FF:CC and FFT: War of the lions.

Leon 05-15-2009 05:49 PM

lucky you :)

i dont have much time, so i'm hooked with an ancient PSX Tomba! 2 on an emulator, save state ownz!

Gumdrop 05-15-2009 05:51 PM

Bummer :/
I never played Tomba.

Leon 05-15-2009 06:09 PM

.. ._.```

Even if it's a gesture out of kindness you don't have to feel the least that u're missing out on anything :D"

Gumdrop 05-15-2009 07:00 PM

Oh..okay..:p

daisy 07-01-2009 09:10 AM

Just killing my time.

I am currently playing Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow.

My character is now on level 22.
Weapon: Claymore
Armor: Elven robe
Top(?): Red scarf

Equiped souls: Mini Devil (Lvl 3),www.wasserbettenhife.com Zombie (Lvl 5), and Ghost Dancer (Lvl 1)

Ability:
Destroy ice blocks,risk adjustment coding double jump, and switch equipment setting

Gold: 20k

Magic seals: 2

Killed 5 bosses

Game finish percentage: 24%.

jedi geoff 07-01-2009 01:09 PM

tomba... is that the one where ur that kid with no shirt and the purple hair who gets around jumping on pigs n stuff?

Leon 10-02-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedi geoff (Post 119691)
tomba... is that the one where ur that kid with no shirt and the purple hair who gets around jumping on pigs n stuff?

NO! O.O~~

it's tomba "2", the one where ur that kid with no shirt and the purple hair who gets around jumping on pigs n stuff..

-.-'

u.u" (yes it is, u're right)

but anyway I overgrew that a while ago XD

GTA "2" is the man now! 0.0

rissole25 10-05-2009 06:36 AM

I'm playing Dota & Combat Arms atm

Leon 10-06-2009 03:58 AM

hmm haven't heard of either of'em..

I'm not that informed game-wize -_-"

in 2 weeks, will either finna make a big leap to teh future wit GTA 4, or if my miserable beepin box of a PC (well leon's, i still haven't got one in all this time ^.^") can't handle it i'll try godfather 2; heard they were prutty g00d!

chances r i may even not play any new stuff, as i'll b back busy wit college, creatin tha fightin game m workin on (see "make me a game" thread) as well as a planned rpg contribution..

and even all the previous will be canceled (possibly including college and any future plans) should this site gets its rpg system workin again ^.^

i'll be so good at it n beat the lot of u up :p

rissole25 10-15-2009 07:55 AM

lol well dota is a warcraft 3 map that is very popular & combat arms is a free to dload FPS...

lol i need a PS3 to play GT4...atm i'm alright with GTA SA

Leon 10-20-2009 10:33 AM

heheh i uzed t'ave GTA SA

somehow it got deleted :-/

rissole25 10-21-2009 04:53 AM

:( im guessing you had it on PC then...

its great on PC if you download SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer) cos you can go online with up to 200 people on the map :D

Gumdrop 03-15-2010 06:40 PM

FFXIII of course :) Before that Uncharted 2 and before that Demon's Souls.

Cread 03-17-2010 12:26 AM

I keep switching between DoW or squad command....until I get a ps3 and FFXIII aaagawd so tasty

rissole25 03-17-2010 05:03 AM

SA:MP still :D But as soon as I get my PS3 and a copy of FFXIII... :D

clief101_ 03-19-2010 06:26 AM

FFXIII...and still CoD MW2 online

Gumdrop 03-21-2010 08:14 AM

Am now playing FFXIII through for a second time and FF:CC The Crystal Bearers on the side since I heard its real short.

Leon 03-22-2010 10:03 AM

o'yeh? how r they turnin out for j00?

atm i'm tired of everything i got so i'm makin my own football game (it's text based but i still liked it) oh n i completely erased that fightin game i wuz makin (dunno y but it semed lke a good idea @ teh time..)

Gumdrop 03-22-2010 11:31 AM

13 is pretty easy second run through, but it gets going a lot slower than I remember. I'd still give it about an 8/10 though.

FF:CC TCB is pretty fun so far :D lots of good use of the remote.

Also BETA testing for a certain fun game every Sunday, but unfortunately they won't let us talk about it.

Leon 03-25-2010 04:20 PM

atm i'm back a bit for a lil CS (counter strike) -again-, it would've been my favourite game if lagging didn't ruin its gameplay..

thar's also that old funny racing game called road rash

rissole25 03-27-2010 10:30 AM

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. It's very challenging and hard but meh...

TherathxRikku 03-28-2010 03:50 PM

Played Assassin's Creed 1 all last night. I enjoyed every second and I'm ashamed for ever thinking it was overrated. :D

Phoenix Flame 03-31-2010 11:04 AM

I've been playing 13 non-stop since it came out. I think I'm about 1 - 1 1/2 hours away from the final boss and ~ 52 hours in. The game itself is great - CGs, backgrounds, music, enemy design...its all superb. The few negatives I've considered is the mostly-cliched storyline and Vanille as a whole...at least they gave her some cool/different weapon designs, but I cannot STAND her voice actor. >_< My favorite characters are Fang, Snow and Light...but I haven't used Snow (rhymes w/slow? xD) I can't wait to check out the side quests - especially marks. x3

Gumdrop 03-31-2010 11:12 AM

I'm pretty much the same. Hardly touched any other game since I got XIII..
I have over 70 hours on my first save and over 50 on my second >_<
Hated her VA for a while too, but I think she improves over the course of the game and her battle sounds are funny. :p
The story is pretty poor, but I thought the high level of character development made up for it.

TherathxRikku 03-31-2010 11:39 PM

@Gummie, YOU SOUND LIKE GAMEINFORMER!!!!! T-T

Back on Dissidia again, it's hard to stop when my friend insists on fighting me every single morning, plus, every PSP game I have, I've beaten aside from Wolverine: Origins...I can't wait for Birth by Sleep, but we won't get it till sometime next year...

Gumdrop 04-14-2010 08:18 AM

Too many gaming websites for me maybe? :p I've never been to that one before though.

Done with FFXIII now, got 100% trophies..it was hard to decide what to play next, but I figured playing FF:CC The Crystal Bearers next made the most sense. Seems pretty good so far, but I wish the camera controls felt a little less awkward. Enjoying the random weird things the monsters seem to do :)

Edit: I skim read their FFXIII review, disagree with chunks of it, but it is true about the story and the main baddie unfortunately.

Andrew Scaves 04-15-2010 08:24 PM

I'm prepping up for Super Street Fighter IV. Too bad the game comes out the week I have to prepare for exam finals.

TherathxRikku 04-15-2010 10:27 PM

Bought a new game called Valhalla Knights 2, couldn't find the original. This game is hella hard, but tons of fun. It's like Star Ocean + D&D. :D

Gumdrop 04-16-2010 06:51 AM

Got annoyed with the new CC already which is a shame becuase I loved the first one for the GameCube. Having a hard time deciding what to play next..maybe Grandia? I don't remember much about it

TherathxRikku 04-18-2010 10:30 PM

Are you talking about Crystal Bearers? It looked like fun, although replay value didn't exactly strike up..

Gumdrop 04-19-2010 05:05 AM

Aye. Maybe I was just being too nab though :p Do like watching the weird stuff the mobs do.

Seyluv 04-19-2010 06:12 AM

Does mini online games count?
If so then i'm playing Pet Society, Petville, and We Rule!

If they don't count then nothing atm haha but i was playing Chrono Trigger.

TherathxRikku 04-20-2010 10:02 AM

Played Tatsunoko vs. Capcom yesterday, love to play Viewtiful Joe. :D

Gumdrop 04-20-2010 10:47 AM

Righto, gone back to Demon's Souls :D Forgot how awesome this game is..might even buy the European copy when that comes out just for less laggy severs (I play the Asian copy so the severs are a bit far off/laggy for me..) + the extras look good for the Euro copy.

Blaze 07-30-2010 04:34 PM

Started playing StarCraft 2. Fun game, trying to play WOW but has a lot of downloading to do.

Phoenix Flame 07-31-2010 01:12 PM

I've been playing Dragon Warrior VII for the first time. God this job class system is slow. The gameplay is pretty hard too. I've been wiped out a few times already.

Also, I purchased Dragon Quest IX the day after it came out here in the states. I haven't played it too much because I'm not sure where to go or what to do - but I've been playing it sparingly enough. Why oh why did they get away from actual storyline characters?! I really enjoyed the characters in 8. Oh well... >_>;