Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Other Video Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pokemon games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935)

pokemonsux 03-10-2006 11:07 PM

Pokemon games

Whats your least favorite pokemon game. mine is well all of em.

Tiny Bronco 03-11-2006 12:21 AM

Re: Pokemon games

I think whoever came up with pokemon should be banned from all society for the rest of their life because he, or she is a stooooooooooooopid person. Just my opinion. If you don't like pokemon why did you name yourself after them!? :D Since I've never seen you here before WELCOME! :)

Avathar 04-20-2006 10:00 AM

I've only played the "Red" one on the gameboy. Actually had a lot of fun with it (well, i was 12 back then :) ). I was planning of playing it again, -_- but my gameboy's busted....ahwell :o

Zeromus_X 04-20-2006 09:08 PM

I had a Sapphire, but I left it in my pants and then it got washed; it won't work anymore. Oh well. I don't feel like doing all the post-game sidequests on that one anyway. Except the big snake thing....I did that one. Timing the bike jumps was a pain. --;

Spiff 04-21-2006 05:47 PM

I played red and blue but after that the games just got boring.

Master Strife 04-25-2006 09:15 AM

i kinda grew out of pokemon long ago...
but i still have my games! i have red and blue and gold somewhere! i was sad and managed to complete them all! god help me im sad...

Sephiroth v.2 05-01-2006 12:24 PM

i dont like pokemons but the only i had played is ruby...

Alter Slash 05-12-2006 11:11 AM

i played all for gba exept emerald.... thing is its boring cause you need every game to completely get all pokemon. its stupid buisness profit and i know it

SethirothVII 05-14-2006 12:19 PM

ive played blue and yellow of course yellow was the best with pikachu follow you it was shit thiugh i remember when everyone liked it and everyone had the games and the cars 101 pokemon gonna catch them all

Tiny Bronco 05-14-2006 12:22 PM

It was good, for younger people, when it first game out, but then it became a marketing venture and started to get really boring.

Ifrit-Inf3rno 05-14-2006 09:43 PM

for what it is the idea of pokemon was good, i personally enjoyed the games, but the games all have basically the same storyline
red/blue/yellow:
play the game get to 6 or so badges team rocket does something get the rest of the badges, win the pokemon league catch mewtwo and the other pokemon u need,

gold/silver/crystal:
play the game get to 6 or so badges team rocket does something [ yet again ] get the rest of the badges, win the pokemon league catch lugia/ho-oh and the other pokemon u need,

ruby/saphire/emerald
play the game get to 6 or so badges team aqua/magma does something get the rest of the badges, win the pokemon league catch rayquaza or who ever and the other pokemon u need.

all the games follow the same story structure only with dif chars and pokemon.

now if pokemon were to be realeased in 3D and set up like a GB game [ not like stadium and colloseum cuz they blow ] where u adventure around the world to get your badges ect, and have random battles like in FF then maybe it would be better.

richboywonder 07-19-2006 09:08 PM

i hate pokemon.

Hydra 07-19-2006 09:29 PM

Trozei was AWFUL..I'm currently playing Emerald.. and even if it does get dull fast, it's addicting.. o_o

Seyluv 07-20-2006 04:51 AM

I only played gold and silver. I really don't like pokemon. I never did. I used to hate pokemon, but now I really don't care.

Spirit 07-26-2006 04:20 PM

i used to like pokemon then i hated it and now i just don't care