Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Entertainment Domain (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   what are you listening to? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14)

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 07:48 PM

what are you listening to?

what music are you listening to at the moment?

right now I'm listening to an excel saga track called Shouseibutsukumikyo :p

Shaggy 12-18-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens cloud
what music are you listening to at the moment?

right now I'm listening to an excel saga track called Shouseibutsukumikyo :p

What type of music do they play?

I'm into Hard Rock, like SevenDust and MudVayne!!

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 07:55 PM

its an anime, so its whatever goes with the scene realy.

now I'm listening to Quina's theme from ff9

FFnut 12-18-2004 11:52 PM

One Winged Angel, if you can believe it. I found the mp3 for it online just the other day and I've been listening to it non-stop.

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Gumdrop 12-19-2004 08:51 AM

I love the one winged angel,lol
right now I'm listening to the black mages, anyone else here heard of them before?? they redo ff music in their own style.

FFnut 12-19-2004 02:05 PM

The Black Mages don't just rewrite FF music. If you've noticed, their lead keyboardist is named Nobuo Uematsu. Sound familiar? Nobuo Uematsu has written every song you hear in any Final Fantasy game. He is pretty much a god in my eyes.

Speaking of Nobuo's amazing talents, I'm listening to the Aria Di Mezzo Caraterre, which is (arguably) his best song ever written. A lot of people know it as "The Opera Song" from FF6. You haven't lived until you've heard that piece.

Gumdrop 12-19-2004 03:52 PM

yeah I knew he had a lot to do with them, and he is wonderful.

Gunslinger 01-19-2005 10:56 AM

Me is listening to Incubus........they rule!!!

ShadowHeart 01-19-2005 11:50 AM

I listen to almost only metal. And by that I don't mean black/death metal where all you hear for singing is a bunch of roaring, or Metallica (I do like Metallica, but they're not my favourites). Just metal :) Bet you never heard of any of the bands I listen to, so I won't mention any :)

Oh, and my signature is a quote from one of my favourite songs all categories made by my favourite band :)

And I also love The One Winged Angel. I've had that one on my play list for years.. probably ever since the time around FF7 was released :)

Gunslinger 01-19-2005 12:11 PM

I probably will have heard of them Shadowheart!!!!

Me listen to Incubus
Faith No More
Soundgarden
SOAD
Hoobastank
Alter Bridge
Lost Prophets
Chili Peppers
Primus
Soulfly
Rage A.T.M

Anyone into any of these?

ShadowHeart 01-19-2005 01:31 PM

Nope, none of those.

You think you've heard of them? Okay, then tell me:

Blind Guardian, Masterplan and Edguy to name 3 :)

Gunslinger 01-19-2005 01:40 PM

OK.....I thought I'd heard of loads of underground metal, but you got me there!!! Masterplan is a crappy Oasis song tho.......

I'm really into anything with a tint of funk in it.......i LOVE heavy slap bass and stuff like that.......

Incidently, am i able to download any Black Mages stuff???? It sounds pretty cool.........

Get this..... I have heard a version of "Man With The Machine Gun" from FFVIII played in a club in Worcester.......i think is was the only one in there that new what it was!!!! :D

~Hidan~ 02-06-2005 04:10 AM

I am listening to the Pillows.
Fun stuff
I dont know I listen to a lot of different stuff so its whatever comes around next.

Mong00se 02-17-2005 12:10 AM

Gunslinger, I like Incubus, Hoobastank (a bit they got their roots from incubus kinda) and i'm a hardcore chili pepper fan.

Right now i just finished the song Broadway by the Goo Goo Dolls and I just stuck on "Take a Look Around" by Limp Bizkit (the MI2 theme).

Spiff 02-24-2005 06:08 PM

I'm listening to my computer fan.