Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Debates (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Your Last Day... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1988)

Axel 11-21-2006 05:40 PM

Your Last Day...

What if the there came a day when everyone knew when the world was going to end. Chaos in the street. The news was on every station. "You have only one day left on this world... spend it wisely" is what you hear coming from the television set. If this was true what would you do?

Avathar 11-23-2006 08:34 PM

Re: Your Last Day...

I'd probably go out, and do those kinda things I always wanted to do, but come to think of it: I'd rather go out, and do things I would never do or want to do. 8D woohaha, evil thoughts, may sounds too scary. ^^

Phoenix Flame 11-24-2006 03:11 AM

<Moved to Serious Descussion and Debate forum>

There, I thought this deserved to be here...<hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.>

If I knew without a doubt the would would end tomorrow I would spend the next 24 hours getting ready to meet my Maker.

richboywonder 11-24-2006 03:43 AM

i'd get my hands on the things i've every wanted.

dappa 11-24-2006 04:40 PM

I would spend as much time as possible preparing and spending time with my family and friends.

I would want my copies of ff with me too.

Kat 11-24-2006 04:43 PM

^_______________^
im not saying what i would do :D
but some other things i would do are......grab all my games pack em in a suit case+the ps2
my family would prolly have a get together,i would say sorry to all the people that i've hurt in some way..
too much to list basically ^.^

Spec Highwind 11-24-2006 05:00 PM

I would like to go to some sort of windy mountain and stay there, thinking about what I learned in my life...

But there aren't many windy mountains here, so I would just go out with my friends... then come home, and die with my family. :D

John Smith 11-24-2006 05:09 PM

I would (Try) to fulfil my dreams. The things I always wanted to do, but never had the chance to do them either because I couldn't or because I was too embarraced or stubburn to do :(

Kat 11-24-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
^_______________^
im not saying what i would do :D

:D

John Smith 11-24-2006 05:30 PM

What would you do? :D (little girl)

Kat 11-25-2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Smith
What would you do? :D (little girl)

im not telling and you prolly dont wanna know anyway :p
one more thing i would do besides that is..umm break the law and do stuff i would never do XD

Spec Highwind 11-25-2006 06:01 PM

Wasn't I the only one who could call you "little girl"? :(

Axel 11-27-2006 03:59 PM

I would make my amends, pay off all my debts, and finally tell my true love "I'll love you forever." Then walk away into the sunset with her on the last hour of our lives, then turn to dust in the sunset.

Oolyan 11-27-2006 04:16 PM

I would spam the whole internet then destroy it then we would find out it wasnot the end of the world and i would cry for i love the internet and all the things it has to offer and (*cough*pron*cough* j/k)

Cloud101 11-27-2006 05:01 PM

I would find the girl I love, and spend the day with her.