Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Best/favorite FF weapon of all time... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1107)

Lyde Lyde 11-07-2005 10:42 AM

Favorite Ultimate Weapon

In FF who do you think has the best looking weapon? I personally think that Quistis's Save the Queen is the best and Lulu's Onion Knight comes in second.

Tydo 11-07-2005 05:24 PM

Re: Favorite Ultimate Weapon

i quite liked Tidus's Calborg... it was shiney!! and blue!!

i actually can't be too sure... haven't seen all the ultimate weapons for evey character in every Final Fantasy, and i can't remember what a lot of them looked like.

Lyde Lyde 11-09-2005 05:58 PM

It's actually called Caladbog okay and it didn't seem that much great to me myself.

Tydo 11-09-2005 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyde Lyde
It's actually called Caladbog okay and it didn't seem that much great to me myself.

knew it was something on those lines.... and well as i've said ain't seen much of them... soo had to pick one.

LoKuS 11-09-2005 07:50 PM

I like Ultima Weapon from FF1.

gcarev10 11-09-2005 08:33 PM

Uuufff it is hard to said zidane have good wapon, but uuuffff it is hard i dont no all is good.

ShadowHeart 11-10-2005 05:13 AM

There is no weapon called Ultima Weapon in FF1. In DoS there may be, but not in FF1 :)

Beowulf 11-10-2005 04:39 PM

an fav. ultimate weapon....
ummmmm
i guess it would have to be vivi's mace of zeus. it like it and plus vivi is probably my fav ff character too.

Zeromus_X 11-11-2005 12:29 AM

definitely zidane's "the tower". gawd, i just want that thing so i can go on a rampaging killing spree...although getting sent to prison doesnt sound too cool... :p

but seriously, that thing is huuuge. and it does so much damage.... :D

Max the Man 11-12-2005 11:25 PM

Either Godhand or Nirvana. those were always my favorite

LoKuS 11-13-2005 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowHeart
There is no weapon called Ultima Weapon in FF1. In DoS there may be, but not in FF1 :)

In FF1 for the GBA there is.

ShadowHeart 11-14-2005 07:33 AM

That's DoS.. the remake where they renamed basically everything. Well it seems that way :p (and added a lot of stuff). In the original FF1, the ultimate weapon - and yes there is only one - is the Masamune. All character types can use it and it has the highest attack power of all weapons :)

Gumdrop 11-14-2005 07:36 AM

I likes Cloud's best, I love how it changes colour depending on his health :)

ShadowHeart 11-14-2005 07:37 AM

Haha yeah that's true, I kinda liked that effect too. Made me even more careful about keeping his health full because I wanted the sword to be white :p

And it's good to see you back here, HC :)

Gumdrop 11-14-2005 07:42 AM

Yup, I lke it when its bright white too :) it would be kinda cool if they had more weapons effects, but then cloud's weapon would seem less special I guess.

Thanks it's good to see you to! :) I wanted to come back ealier (I even lurked around the forums a few times without posting recently :P). It's good to be back again, i hope some of the other familiar old posters are still around.