Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Aerith resurrection: true or false (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57)

XeroFF7 01-28-2005 04:08 PM

Aerith resurrection: true or false

do u think this legend is true or false i will giv the answer in 3 days mabe 4

The Dark Paladin 01-28-2005 05:28 PM

The method to resurrect Aeris is false, as it cannot be done legitamitely, and i have seen people try to do it. the legend is a fake.

Gumdrop 01-28-2005 06:31 PM

I once hear you can in the PC version but I dout it, I think its false.

ShadowHeart 01-28-2005 07:11 PM

A couple of years ago, I read an article that was discussiing the probability of this being true. One of it's conclusions was that Square had planned for a way to resurrect Aeris, but didn't finish it due to lack of time. Not sure if that's true either though.

In any case, I don't think you can resurrect her.

FFnut 01-28-2005 09:16 PM

Not in the PC version - at least, not directly anyway. You could download a hacked file that some guy made which was saved right at the point where you could get the things (such as resurrect materia and tissues) to bring her back, but there's no way to bring about the resurrection without the hacked file.

XeroFF7 01-28-2005 09:22 PM

no hacking but if u use anthing lik that she will not say anything just stand there when they r suppost to make any weird remarks or any mini game parts

Bongerman 01-30-2005 08:19 PM

I dont think that it is possible

my friends have all told me of different ways that you can possibly do it. I did a whole lot of research int o the subject as before I had never taken the time to get aries to learn her final limit break. I am almost positive that there is no actual way to revive her. I hear many different things but as of how it stands now it is next to impossible without a hex editor(game shark). also there is a way to get sephiroth to join your party through a similar method. but as I think that most of us have noticed that while using a game shark your game will almost always crash when you encounter a spot that requires loading. and to make matters worse you cannot control sephiroth either.
-kyle

XeroFF7 01-31-2005 01:34 PM

The legend was made by Ben Lansing a supposed former Squaresoft employee
he made the legend on how squaresoft cut the legend out from the game but when you follow all the clues he gives u to get the legend to work it dosent because its false

the man came out and admited it to the press of the game world and if ur still lookin for a non-game shark way its imposssible The Myth is False

Gunslinger 01-31-2005 03:23 PM

When i saw this post, i thought it would be about the ending.......
Right,right,right at the end of game, you see the image of Aeris from the beggining.

Does this mean that the life-stream ressurected her??

In any-case the myth about bringin her back is complete pooch-screw. On the PC version you could probably find an easy hack, but there is no method, no matter how labourious or long winded of bringing her to life.....
So there. :D

XeroFF7 01-31-2005 08:50 PM

i seen her back from the dead but with a game shark and hacks the only way possible

FFnut 01-31-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeroFF7
The legend was made by Ben Lansing a supposed former Squaresoft employee
he made the legend on how squaresoft cut the legend out from the game but when you follow all the clues he gives u to get the legend to work it dosent because its false

the man came out and admited it to the press of the game world and if ur still lookin for a non-game shark way its imposssible The Myth is False

Didn't take him too long to figure that out, eh folks? ;)

XeroFF7 02-01-2005 01:27 PM

well many people still think its true

Spiff 02-24-2005 02:23 PM

If it could be done then it wouldn't be a legend, because almost everyone would have done it.

Squall85 05-04-2005 01:39 AM

thats why we need a sequal for ff 7 :D

Zerlina 05-14-2005 09:02 PM

Aw heck. I haven't gotten to the end of the first disc yet. THANKS.

:(