Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Am I The Only One??????? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=593)

Barret05 10-27-2005 02:37 PM

Am I The Only One???????

How come nealry every ff forum i go on there is always people saying "i miss aeris" "why couldn't yuffie be killed instead" "aeris was always in my party" i mean when sephiroth/jenova killed aeris i was cheering she really did get on my nerves her limits were useless 2 me cus everytime my team got a certain amount of damage i cured them myself so i didn't really need that even though yuffies got a similar limit all da rest are attacking ones i mean as soon as i left midgar she was never in my team apart from temple of the ancients. I just want 2 know if any1 else hated aeris

~Hidan~ 10-27-2005 04:00 PM

Re: Am I The Only One???????

You know I pretty much agree with you. The only times i used her was when I was forced to. Personally I think Yuffie and even Cait Seith are more usefull then her....

Zerlina 10-27-2005 04:59 PM

Quit the yuffie bashing! She's my strongest char! ^^'

Anyways, yeah, Aeris bugged me

Bahamut Ultima 10-27-2005 05:25 PM

Yeah, but Aerith's 4th level limit break Rocks!!! Not that you really need it, if she didn't die, she'd be a powerfull ally against the weapons

Barret05 10-29-2005 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerlina
Quit the yuffie bashing! She's my strongest char! ^^'

Don't worry no1's doin any yuffie bashing here she was in my team the very first time i beat emerald

Zeromus_X 10-29-2005 12:04 PM

i dont hate aerith, i just wish there wouldnt be so much whining about her getting shishkebobbed. she had to die, so i dont know why these people are making a big deal about it. (also, her limits are kind of broken, the game wouldnt be a challenge with her. ;))

Xartex 10-30-2005 12:59 PM

I have never used aerith, don't dislike her but don't like her eighter, I'd just rather play with characters I can have through the entire game

Totorosama 10-30-2005 05:03 PM

She was Ok. I liked some of the others better, though.

ff7Alexander 11-29-2005 08:08 PM

I use cloud,yuffie,cid but i master aerith limts before she died.

Phoenix Flame 11-29-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xartex
I have never used aerith, don't dislike her but don't like her eighter, I'd just rather play with characters I can have through the entire game

That's the point I think. I'm looking at the big picture. I want to strengthen characters I'll be able to use for Emerald and Ruby & others.

johnnylumpkin 11-29-2005 11:30 PM

:rolleyes: ur right uve never thought of it that way :rolleyes:

Phoenix Flame 11-30-2005 03:23 PM

I'd like to be @ or around lvl 60 when I get onto the last disc. That way all I have to get is a gold chocobo and then it's off to level up my characters/their materia and go kick some tail (weapon's & baddies in the North cavern.) :)

gcarev10 12-04-2005 11:50 AM

I agree whit you but i dont hated her. She is just a here that game be interesting ,you know story.

Phoenix Flame 12-04-2005 12:41 PM

I can appreciate those who use her,.. All I'm saying is that once its done, its done and there's nothing you can do to change it. I stay away from using her as a character because I don't want to get too emotionally attached and then have your heart ripped-out, do you?

wimsi 12-06-2005 05:06 PM

aeris was getting on my nerves most times... but still i'm very sad everytime she gets killed.
i don't know, maybe it's because i'm living cloud emotions and he really loves her. i feel sorry for tifa every time i think about it, but it's just true. you just have to watch ff-ac to know it ^^
also in battle i never really used aeris. this time is the first time i really trained her (up to lv. 4-limit), but i don't really need her limits.