Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   who is the hardest ff final boss? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=407)

Zeromus_X 08-22-2005 08:40 PM

who is the hardest ff final boss?

who do you think is the toughest to beat? im going up to ff10. im not voting as i havent completed them all, and i havent even played 10. just sos ya know. currently going to try and beat ff3 to see how tough that cloud of darkness really is...hopefully not as evil as people say...

Spiff 08-22-2005 10:41 PM

Re: who is the hardest ff final boss?

So far it has been X-Death for me, but I haven't played the earlier ones yet.

Zeromus_X 08-22-2005 10:42 PM

yeah, it took me like 7 tries before i could take him down...i had to master some good classes...fun! :)

Spiff 08-22-2005 10:46 PM

Yeah...

I never mastered any classes, and I never beat him either. :p

Arkacia 08-23-2005 03:57 AM

I had to go with Sephiroth, because he's the only one out of that list I've fought. He was hard though the first time. After that I sort of had a battle plan and it was easier. He's still a tough cookie to fight however.

ShadowHeart 08-23-2005 04:41 AM

I'll go with Dark Cloud from FF3, for reasons mentioned in a thread about FF3 ;)

I haven't finished FF2, FF4 or FF5 yet though.. I really have to..

Coelie 08-23-2005 04:55 AM

I've to go for Necron(ff9), coz, Kefka (ff6) gave me no trouble at all and Xdeath, I killed him with no classes masterd 1st time I played ff5, curently I am trying to complete ff5 as fast as possible with all the masterd classes

Lionheart250 08-29-2005 02:51 AM

I'd have to go with THe FInal Summon from Braska(Jecht or Sin as you recall it)
Even though he is really easy, I killed him in like seconds, like problably 2 or 1 hit!!!!
Sephiroth isnt hard at all, you know why? He has 0 HP and MP, and there is no way you could lose this battle because you will just counter attack if he attacks you, but for some reason he will kill you sometimes because your HP doesnt become 9999 anymore, your HP will go like up 9567 and his attacks would do something like 9262 and if he kills you still there is no way in the world, galaxy, UNIVERSE! You could lose this battle because he'll counter attack!!!! and it'll do something like 2000 - 4000!!!!!!

ShadowHeart 08-29-2005 05:23 AM

People always mean Safer Sephiroth (with One Winged Angel playing) when they talk about the final boss in FF7, not the last one where it's only Cloud vs human Sephiroth. The one with only Cloud and Sephiorth is impossible to lose, so it doesn't really count, it's hardly even a fight, it's just a way for Cloud to get rid of Sephiroth from his mind..

Lionheart250 09-02-2005 03:51 PM

What are you talking about, the final battle is Jenova-Synthisies, but the final boss is Sephiroth, all of them were Sephiroth, BIzzaro Sephiroth, Safer Sephiroth, and Sephiroth, so it counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyways I ment all of the Sephiroths including the final one, and anyways Jenova-Synthisies is really what people call the final boss, because Sephiroth is controlled by Jenova and all the Sephiroth's had Jenova Cells all around them besides the one-on-one battle one with Cloud only and Sephiroth, but still Jenova-Synthisies is the final battle, not the final boss, so I'm problably right!!!!
I'm not braging,so still i think i am right!

ShadowHeart 09-02-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lionheart250
but the final boss is Sephiroth, all of them were Sephiroth, BIzzaro Sephiroth, Safer Sephiroth, and Sephiroth, so it counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a battle is impossible to lose, it doesn't count.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lionheart250
and anyways Jenova-Synthisies is really what people call the final boss

Do you know the meaning of the word final? It means the last, and there can't be any battles after the last battle, by definition. Therefore, Safer Sephiroth is the last boss (and the one-on-one match with Sephioth and Cloud again doesn't count, because you cannot lose).

And for the record, I have never ever heard anyone calling Jenova-Synthesis the final boss, which you are trying to claim..

Squall Leonhart 12-26-2005 03:16 PM

I voted Necron because my levels were to low when I fought him/her :o .

Avathar 12-31-2005 07:57 AM

...Necron is either a man or a woman: he's a cosmic entity, so IT doesn't worry what its gender is :D

Oh, and i went with Sin. Man, i had a hard time beating that thing :cool:

Josh-UK 01-02-2006 02:24 PM

i found ultimecia really really hard the first time through!
:P

Squall Lionheart 01-24-2006 12:53 AM

At my level 70's my highest...I went to face Sorceress Ultimicia...I never returned again untill level 70 was my lowest...