Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Other Video Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which game are you currently playing? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3061)

hunter 07-02-2007 01:43 PM

Which game you playing?

We all go through phases of playing a game solidly before moving on or reverting back to CSS, so what's your current time-stealer?
Mine is the Scarface game.
I'm lovin it almost as much as I loved the film!
I'm also swearing a lot more in whatever language they use in Cuba...

Marius 07-07-2007 10:54 PM

Re: Which game you playing?

ff3 for the D.S and i suck at it whaaaaa!!!!!

Zeromus_X 07-08-2007 01:45 AM

Moved to Other Video Games forum; although you can still mention you're playing a Final Fantasy.

Star Ocean 3 on 4D difficulty. It's moderately difficult, and it'd probably be more time consuming if not for the fact that Cliff owns.

ThroneofDravaris 07-08-2007 02:41 AM

A multitude of JRPGs and CRPGs, although mainly Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Dragon Warrior IV, Arcanum and Star Ocean 3 at this moment in time.

Phoenix Flame 07-08-2007 02:44 AM

VI Advance for me ^_^

dappa 07-08-2007 07:59 AM

Still final fantasy 12 at the moment

Aigon 07-08-2007 08:23 PM

Right now I'm working on Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 and 2 for the GBA, as well as some random games now and then.

dappa 07-08-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aigon
Right now I'm working on Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 and 2 for the GBA, as well as some random games now and then.

Are you talking about the robot wars which is based on the t.v programme or another game with the same name.

Aigon 07-08-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dappa
Are you talking about the robot wars which is based on the t.v programme or another game with the same name.

What tv show would that be? Are you referring to the anime Super Robot Wars Orgininal Generation Divine wars?

ThroneofDravaris 07-08-2007 11:43 PM

I presume he means the British "Robot Wars" show wear people build their own rudimentary combat robots to compete in competitions. Suffice to say, it's something completely different.

Aigon 07-08-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
I presume he means the British "Robot Wars" show wear people build their own rudimentary combat robots to compete in competitions. Suffice to say, it's something completely different.

Defenitly. :) The robots in that show have nothing on the robots of SRW lol.

ThroneofDravaris 07-09-2007 12:10 AM

To be fair, it's kind of hard to build a Gundam with whatever you can get your hands on for around a grand.

carlosoto96 08-01-2007 04:05 PM

kingdoms hearts2 i like playing the gummi ship games.im trying to clear all the stages in Srank.

Seyluv 08-01-2007 06:15 PM

Skies of Arcadia!!!

Man you have to respect just hot evil Empress Teodora is.

Zeromus_X 08-01-2007 11:37 PM

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ and Chrono Trigger. Nothing else really. I beat the main story on 4D mode on Star Ocean, but got lazy and didn't feel like going through all the troublesome item creation in preparation for post-game.