Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spamtastic. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Going Away (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2071)

Yoko Kurama 12-11-2006 12:30 PM

Going Away

Well, the class that Cloud101 and myself get on FFNet in is almost over. I don't want to have to take a break from FFNet, but there is nothing I can do. :( We will be able to get on sometimes though. I'll be able to get on everyday after schools out, and I can get on at Miyu's house. Cloud101 can get on from the local library. I'm gonna miss you guys. :( :( :( FFNet is the best site ever. I just thought that I would put this so you guys wouldn't wonder where we went. I have 4 days left in this class, so I'll be here for a while longer.

John Smith 12-11-2006 04:20 PM

Re: Going Away

:(:(:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoko_kurama
I'll be able to get on everyday after schools out, and I can get on at Miyu's house. Cloud101 can get on from the local library.

:):):)

Quote:

I'm gonna miss you guys.

We're gonna miss you guys too :(

Seyluv 12-11-2006 04:26 PM

Yeah, I really going to missed you.

Yoko Kurama 12-11-2006 05:51 PM

Yay! I feel special! Someone does care. *starts getting emotional* No, but I hope I can still get on often.

dappa 12-11-2006 06:09 PM

Oh well maybe you can still get on from a internet cafe or something. I dont have my own computer to get on ffnet. I just float from one computer to another.

Staircase 12-11-2006 06:19 PM

=(
Thats too bad, it was really nice talking to you. And hopefully you will be able to get on and chat sometimes. Best of luck to you. =)

Miyu_ 12-11-2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

Yay! I feel special! Someone does care. *starts getting emotional* No, but I hope I can still get on often.

No, Yoko... no one was going to miss you here in the first place... -looks away from you-

Yoko Kurama 12-12-2006 11:59 AM

Well, Miyu, it's obvious that you care. I know that, trust me. I meant the people who don't know me in real life. I know that you care about me alot, and I care about you too. :)

Cloud101 12-12-2006 12:15 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet!:D:D:D

Yoko Kurama 12-12-2006 05:42 PM

:mad: Soma, I hate you. Why did you have to reply before she could??? :mad: Oh well, I can't stop you. :)

MiyuYamano 12-13-2006 07:40 PM

-giggles- Sorry about making that comment, Yoko. I was in a really bad mood. Well... only one more day for you on here for awhile and only two more days left to put up with me and then I'll be gone for two weeks...

Kiera 12-13-2006 08:43 PM

Oo its nice talking to you though yoko ^^ Hope to see you in the near future.

Yoko Kurama 12-14-2006 11:20 AM

Thanks everyone. :) I feel better to know that someone other than the people I know in real life posted. :) :) :) Well this will be one of my last posts for a while everyone. Soooo.......BYE EVERYONE, I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!! I'LL BE BACK ON SOON...I HOPE. BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :DOh, and BTW, I'm changing my sig, just for Miyu. :D

Cloud101 12-14-2006 10:09 PM

I'll still be able to get on, a little, but of coarse, nobody says goodbye to me! :mad:

Staircase 12-14-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud101
I'll still be able to get on, a little, but of coarse, nobody says goodbye to me! :mad:

I'm sorry. I guess i didn't realize that you also wouldn't be able to access a computer for a while. Thats too bad. Well, hopefully we will see you on in the near future. =)

Until then, best of luck to both of you.

~Stair ( I have to sign my name on all of my emotional things, just cause everybody else i know does) =P

PS. How come their is 2 Minus???