Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Other Video Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Legend of Zelda (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=672)

baralai 03-01-2006 11:50 AM

Re: The Legend of Zelda

OOT is my favorit

Sephiroth v.2 05-01-2006 09:27 AM

i love zelda games my favirites is a link to the past, OOT and majoras mask i dot know why i like them its only a funny game...

Alter Slash 05-12-2006 12:16 PM

Yeah Oot<

Ifrit-Inf3rno 05-14-2006 09:47 PM

i love ocarina of time :D and i love all the GB ones. oracle of ages/seasons and the minish cap. but i also really liked windwaker, most of my friends thought i was mad when i bought it cuz of the graphics, but i think the cell shaded effects suit the zelda genre perfectly, i cant wait for the new one too, twilight princess yum.

Avathar 05-15-2006 07:33 AM

I've only played Zelda: Link's Awakening on the Gameboy, :) and yeah, i loved playing it more than once. :D Ah, the Gameboy... T_T To bad mine doesn't work anymore -_-..... ^_^Ahwell, i had a lot of fun with that when i was 11, 12. ^^

Kat 06-08-2006 11:33 PM

i like to play the Ledgend of Zelda Ocarina of Time! i luved the music

Hydra 06-09-2006 12:24 AM

I still play OOT, Majora's Mask, and The Wind Waker daily. :D

Zeromus_X 06-09-2006 01:43 AM

How did I not see this topic before?!

I love Zelda! Haven't played any in a very long time though. I've played the original (only got to Level 7.), Zelda II (I still have it, but it's kinda boring. I wish I still had the first one, I'd probably be playing it now), Link's Awakening (Heh, funny glitches xD), A Link to the Past (another childhood favorite), Ocarina of Time (great game. Stupid Water Temple), Majora's Mask (my personal favorite), and the two Oracle games for the Game Boy Color. (Only beat Ages, unfortunately.)

My favorite has got to be Majora's Mask. I don't know why people seem to dislike that game. It had the best surreal dungeons, and the final battle, wow. Although I guess most people don't rate games on how surreal the environment is like I do. :p Oh yeah, and the music and the return of the Overworld theme! Yeah! And no Water Temple. That's a plus.

darkshadow2247 06-09-2006 03:07 AM

Zelda was the first game with a series that i really go into. it was the one on super nintendo, A Link to the Past. i remember the first time i rented it and played it. i didn't wanna take it back to block buster. and still, the zelda legacy continues and i fall in love over and over. (except for majora's mask, i loved the mask theme but i didn't like the time premise). my favorite to date has to be wind waker. but OOT took home the gold in music. i love that little ocarina

Sephiroth v.2 06-12-2006 05:01 AM

OOT is fantastic but is litle easy the only hard thinks is to get the big goron sword and clear the water tempel!

Hydra 06-12-2006 01:48 PM

God, the Water Temple. -.- I loved the masks in Majroa's Mask. Especially Oni Link. :D

Sephiroth v.2 06-13-2006 02:51 AM

but i talk about OOT not majoras mask in majoras mask the water temple is much easier! (OOT = Ocarina Of Time!)

Seyluv 06-13-2006 12:45 PM

I love Zelda. I own almost every Zelda that ever came out.

Phoenix Flame 06-13-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empresscrystal
I love Zelda. I own almost every Zelda that ever came out.

Yes, all the ones I ever played I deeply enjoyed. Zeromus_X...you never beat the original??? OMG, that's a classic! I always had difficulty with the second quest (remembering where everything was moved to...levels, items, etc. But it was SO fun to play through. I dare to say moreso than FF.

Ah for the good ol' days. :D Link's Adventure was a little boring @ times. OOT was great too. Never beat Majora's Mask though. Not enough time nowadays to pick it back up either.

darkshadow2247 06-13-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth v.2
clear the water tempel!

i would play OOT for hours at a time, slashing through the game without stopping...until i got to the water temple. that place made me put down my controller for like a week cause its so tedious