Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tidus... the most annoying Hero? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=300)

Austin Al 05-15-2006 11:04 PM

Re: Tidus... the most annoying Hero?

tidus: his voice fet the part when he cared about the moment alot.... if they didn' make him act like little kid the game would have done alot better than it did... for fans anyway.... he was like a pussy hero..... like a normal person that would have been fighting "Sin" but he wasn't normal becuse he had powers..... i think they made him more of a lover than a fighter... that is y he made me mad

blackadder93 05-16-2006 02:35 PM

Yeah, He can be anoying at times but I like his charracter.

I also think its cool how he is telling the story while you play it.

Eru Iluvatar 05-17-2006 11:39 AM

he may not be as cool as Auron,but i don't hate him

Kat 05-21-2006 08:03 PM

tidus wasnt really annooying but more childish and abnoxious ;)

Kat 05-21-2006 08:26 PM

"only those who try will become, never try to be another person."
-Kimarhi Ronso

choco luvor 05-26-2006 01:13 PM

tidus can be annoying but i like him. he is way hoter than maestor seymour. hes more annoying than squall. sguall would never speak his mind although we knew wat he was thinkin. tidus is a good hero.

Hydra 05-26-2006 04:31 PM

Heh......I liked Tidus. He was a little annoying, and cocky. Overall, he was a great hero though. O.o

Zerlina 05-26-2006 07:28 PM

I've never played FFX, but I think Squall is the most annoying.

Out of everyone.

Ever.

I'm not sure how the ending is like to this game, but from what I've read here it seems that Tidus is more of a hero than any of the other FF main characters.
He's not some lone mercenery or struggling (and tormented) soldier. He's an ordinary person who really shouldn't be saving the world. It's so much harder for someone to be brave, courageous, and to face evil, when they are ordinary.
I mean...think of chocolate. Who should be congratulated for giving it up? Someone who doesn't like it in the first place (and is naturally capable) or someone who loves it, but stops eating it anyways.
It's so much more admirable when someone who isn't typically strong presses through their inabilities and still accomplishes a goal, than when someone who is already capable does so.

I hope that made sense.

Seyluv 06-13-2006 12:25 PM

I can't stand Tidus, I don't see why in the world he was chosen to be the hero.

Hydra 06-13-2006 02:07 PM

Meh, it's just he revolves around the main story the most. If it wasn't for that, he probably wouldn't be the main character/hero.

darkshadow2247 06-13-2006 02:27 PM

why did he get to be the main hero...shouldn't it have been Yuna?

Hydra 06-13-2006 03:19 PM

He's the one who got warped from Dream Zanarkand, and one of the only ones who can communicate with Sin. So, I guess he should be the main character. :D

Kat 06-25-2006 11:14 AM

why would tidus be annoying,to me he's just scared confused and in a foreign world,he has no idea wat is going on,so he asks lots of questions that must be the annoyingness your talking about all the questions,you would too if you got sucked up into the sky and landed in some other demention......wouldnt you? :(

Hydra 06-25-2006 04:18 PM

lol, no , because he is a little annoying... But oh well. :D

Kat 06-25-2006 05:09 PM

how is he annoying? :~