Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sephiroth's Last Name (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3129)

Seyluv 08-29-2007 12:56 AM

Sephiroth's Last Name

Lucretia was Sephiroths mother and her last name was Crescent. She was also married to Hojo. Would that make Hojo's and Sephiroth's last name Crescent as well? What do you think about it or any other ideas you might have.

Credit: Mevv@FF Enix Forums

clief101_ 08-29-2007 01:12 AM

Re: Sephiroth's Last Name

i think thats a very good possibility in my opinion

dappa 08-29-2007 05:19 AM

sephiroth cresecent hmmmmm.........

Sephiroth Valentine...............

both have a nice sounding

clief101_ 08-30-2007 03:51 AM

nah, not valentine...its not vincents kid, and they were never married...cresent is the most logical name that he could have, because the last name of a child always takes after the mother if their not married, or have different last names

Doctor 09-01-2007 02:51 AM

^I would definitely say Crescent as well. I'm agreeing with you on this one. =]

Zeromus_X 09-01-2007 08:18 PM

Sephiroth doesn't have a last name, but if he had to have one, I'd pick Crescent.

Spec Highwind 09-01-2007 08:26 PM

probably Hojo's last name would also be Sephiroth's last name.

Shinra Soldier 1 09-01-2007 08:31 PM

It's Sephiroth Srannen, sr-srannen...srannendannen. Okay actually it would of course be Hojo's last name, I mean he did more of the creating than anyone right?

clief101_ 09-02-2007 09:54 PM

yes...and hojo was married to lucrecia, therefore its cresent

dappa 09-03-2007 01:33 PM

How do we know this? For all we know she could of not given him a surname or she could of given him a different surname, lol

Darkreno 09-03-2007 05:06 PM

hmmm? sephiroth's last name is cresent......mmmmm that makes me hungry..

Marius 09-03-2007 06:01 PM

it was Crescent as in a moon or satelite...not crescant the food ya ninja knucklehead!!

clief101_ 09-03-2007 11:32 PM

lol....but with respect to ur question dappa, we can only base it on logic really, and logic tells us its cresent...not that im a logical person

Marius 09-06-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dappa
How do we know this? For all we know she could of not given him a surname or she could of given him a different surname, lol

thats a good theory there cuz after all she's responsible for naming him. besides nowadays you don got to be married to have a shorty.plus in some cases the father doesn't necessarily end up being the husband. :confused: but i never heard of sephiroth rly having a last name though.but if he had to choose one cresent sounds pretty good even though it does kinda make you hungry. :p

clief101_ 09-09-2007 10:09 PM

lol...i dont really like them lol...but, i dont actually think he was given a last name coz he more of an experiment...but technically speaking it would b cresent, coz the last name comes after the mother, and we know the mother's last name...but i dont think he actually has 1...he dun have a birth cert dus he?? lol