Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   FFnet RPG Hack (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   RPG Latest (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=481)

Totorosama 09-30-2005 07:07 PM

Re: RPG Latest

Nice idea. It would take a while to incorporate though. Also, what class are you?

Rorschach 09-30-2005 08:11 PM

Gambler.

Totorosama 10-01-2005 07:32 PM

Gambler? What's that?

Arkacia 10-02-2005 04:58 AM

Can you guys please take the conversation to another thread :).

Its just a bit off topic here.

Arkacia 10-02-2005 05:50 AM

I've just played around with the amount of experience monsters give after a battle. Things are a bit more generous now. If anyone thinks I've been a bit too generous, please tell me :).

Arkacia 10-03-2005 07:56 AM

Just added a few wind spells and fixed the cotton robe problem.

I think things are just about done now, as far as I can do them.

I'll keep reading up on this though and if I find things I've missed, I'll add them then :).

Keep the questions and requests coming however. There is always room to improve the RPG and if what you want can be done, it will be ;).

Totorosama 10-03-2005 06:36 PM

Is it normal that we get 4 gil for every post instead of 2? Or is it some level up thing, because I used to only get 2 gil for every post.

ShadowHeart 10-03-2005 06:56 PM

It's supposed to be 4 Gil per post. That was changed quite a while ago actually :)

Arkacia 10-03-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totorosama
Is it normal that we get 4 gil for every post instead of 2? Or is it some level up thing, because I used to only get 2 gil for every post.

Ssshhh, don't say that out loud. Someone may hear you and change it back :D.

I didn't change it, but Shaggy may have. Anyway in my opinion 4 gil is fairer than 2 so just enjoy the extra. I'd give 10 per post myself but I'm an old softie :).

Totorosama 10-03-2005 10:48 PM

By the way, do you know anyone whose gotten those multi-thousand gil weapons? It's probably going to take someoen a LOOONG time to get those.

Rorschach 10-03-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkacia
Ssshhh, don't say that out loud. Someone may hear you and change it back :D.

I didn't change it, but Shaggy may have. Anyway in my opinion 4 gil is fairer than 2 so just enjoy the extra. I'd give 10 per post myself but I'm an old softie :).

Ohh!! 10!!! please please please!! ^_^

Zeromus_X 10-03-2005 11:22 PM

the funny post games are a good way to get gil...just thought id say that.

also, whats the point of the classes? or are those something in the making? from what i can tell, they all can use the same weapons/armor, so...just wondered :)

Totorosama 10-04-2005 12:12 AM

Personally, I think that there should be less EXP given for monster battles (20 for the grenador? Fifty battles and you're 10 lvls up!) and more gil (I'll never afford some of those stuff). Also, so much for whispering it, Arkacia.

Rorschach 10-04-2005 12:32 AM

Yathere really is no point inthe classes, but maybe I'l go play withthe hacknd see if I can figure out some way to have skills....
I'l try hosting like a localized test forum...

Totorosama 10-04-2005 12:44 AM

Maybe the skills can be added with the next RPG maker thingy coming out next summer. However, to make the skills for all of the classes would be complicated and take a really long time. Also, ever since FFnut left, there haven't been any decent fighters. No one's even level 30 (I think) yet. I'm trying for it, though.