Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy IX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's the best FF9 character (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=438)

Mong00se 09-07-2005 06:58 PM

Re: What's the best FF9 character

Freya. Vivi was cool, and his character shaped the game, but all in all, I thought Freya was a good character. She had the drive and motivation, the storyline of the forsaken hero, and she pulled through throughout the game, being very strong and evading lots of attacks.

Luis 09-08-2005 07:11 AM

I think every character has a really good role in the game(some for fun, such as Quina; and some for being cool, such as Amarant) and I like almost all. But I think the character which I enjoyed the most was probably Freya... With her story, her attacks, and the music played when her scenes occured. Somehow, this character makes me remember Vincent from FFVII.

Helkaweth 09-09-2005 08:22 AM

I liked Steiner, believe it or not. While he's a pain for the party for a little while, he turns out to be awesomely strong towards the end. A lot of people disliked him, but he was a good comic relief.

Luis 09-09-2005 11:07 AM

He was Helkaweth. He gave me fun time, arguing with Zidane and so on... He is a strong one too.

Totorosama 09-15-2005 04:00 PM

While Freya looks cool and is a complete killer in battle, Vivi rules! He's self-sufficient (Osmose and Drain), powerful (Flare, Comet, Death, etc.), is cooler (personality-wise) than anyone else, and...well, he wins.

Ellone 09-20-2005 08:04 PM

Zidane looks cool and Vivi looks small and pathetic. My vote will have to go for Zidane because he is cool, cute, and has some really cool moves.

gcarev10 10-06-2005 07:04 PM

vivi is the best magic master in all serials of ff so he is very usful in batle vvvvviiiiiiiiivvvvvvviiiiiii iiiiissss tttthhhheee bbbbbeeeeessssssttttttt.

Yukin 11-17-2005 05:29 AM

I like Zidane, because of my attitude towards people and his techs are sooo cool!

Tydo 11-17-2005 04:44 PM

My Fav was Zidane... i thought his peronality just rock!! :P

Coelie 11-17-2005 06:05 PM

Vivi is still on top :)

Totorosama 11-17-2005 07:21 PM

Zidane sometimes suffers from problems though. Even while he's a great leader, useful in battle, and has a generally great personality, I say Vivi rules. You know, his name means "Life." Besides Freya, who was a goddess in Norse mythology, I don't think anyone else (maybe Garnet or Eiko, but doubtful) has a name that means anything.

ff7Alexander 11-29-2005 11:49 PM

I vote for freya,I have no idea why i like her.

Totorosama 11-30-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ff7Alexander
I vote for freya,I have no idea why i like her.

Well, sometimes it's just that way. Just the feeling that you get on first impression? They're all really cool in their own way, even though they all have their own problems. Even I, who says Vivi rocks, thinks he has some personality weaknesses, especially his lack of self-confidence.

ShadowHeart 11-30-2005 11:50 PM

And you don't think his lack of self confidence is on purpose? Vivi was basically meant to be insecure.

Phoenix Flame 12-01-2005 06:14 AM

I enjoyed Steiner's antics. I'd vote him in.