Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Penance/Nemesis (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=970)

Hydra 05-21-2006 05:11 PM

Re: Penance/Nemesis

lol, I'm very tempted to use Zanmato. He keeps beating me, and I get so close. >.< Penance anyway.

dappa 11-22-2006 05:34 PM

I have captured all the fiends in the world and nemesis still dont show up in the monster arena for me to fight him.

Spec Highwind 11-22-2006 05:37 PM

You have to capture 10 of every fiend

Phoenix Flame 11-23-2006 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spec
You have to capture 10 of every fiend

Sometimes, when you have captured 10 of every fiend, he still won't show up (bug.)

If that is the problem, leave the screen and come back and you should get the message. Check w/the monster arena manager to see which monsters, if any, you are missing. (Keep in mind that some areas have two pages of monsters.)

dappa 11-23-2006 02:50 PM

He is still not showing up. I have tried the above and its still not working. I would love to challenge him, probably get whooped by him though (lol)

Phoenix Flame 11-24-2006 03:00 AM

Which version are you playing?

1) PC, or PS2?
2) PAL, or US?

I'm sure that whichever you are using would make a difference.

Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.

dappa 11-24-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Which version are you playing?

1) PC, or PS2?
2) PAL, or US?

I'm sure that whichever you are using would make a difference.

Meh - I forgot something. After you unlock all the monsters in the arena (this includes all of the area, species and original creations) you have to fight and defeat them all to fight Nemesis...that's right, one at a time!!! Sorry, I forgot about that important detail. If you have any problems defeating any of the enemies, just remember that some of them can only be defeated with really high stats and by 'sacrificing' aeons.

I have the ps2 version with dark aeons in it.

Ahh that is gonna be a toughie defeating every species conquest and original monster creations. I think my anima is up for the job.

UltimaBlitzStar 03-22-2007 06:03 PM

u also have 2 have defeated evry monster in the monster arena aswell i think

Phoenix Flame 03-22-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimaBlitzStar
u also have 2 have defeated evry monster in the monster arena aswell i think

.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell:

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive

:p ;)

dappa 03-22-2007 07:39 PM

My official guide only mentions that you have to defeat all the original creation monsters and I have done that but I have yet to see nemesis.

Seing as I have disposed of most of the dark aeons I suppose nemesis wont be to hard, Im more worried about penance.

ThroneofDravaris 03-22-2007 08:38 PM

You also have to capture 10 of every fiend.

And yes, Penance is much harder than Nemesis.

UltimaBlitzStar 03-23-2007 02:08 AM

well i havnt versed nemesis yet but i can only assume that penece is much harder. coz i cant b bothered capturing 10 of every fiend co i nvr find the right 1's V__V

dappa 03-26-2007 03:29 PM

I have every fiend captured plus I have defeated all the original creation monsters, no nemesis yet.

Phoenix Flame 03-27-2007 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
You also have to capture 10 of every fiend.

And yes, Penance is much harder than Nemesis.

ToD is correct (and thanks for reminding me.)

So, once you capture 10 of every fiend, unlock all the monsters, AND DEFEAT THEM ALL... you will unlock Nemesis.

Keep in mind that sometimes the game glitches <ONCE YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE DEFEATED EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM> and won't unlock Nemesis...I read this somewhere. So go back out of the screen and go back in to talk to the keeper and you should get a message "I've created a monster!"

dappa 04-02-2007 02:29 PM

Tried that aswell. still no nemesis. I have cleared this game twice and nemesis still aint shown up on both games.