Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X-2 (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   FFX was better! Anyone agree? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=318)

ZanarkandRuins 07-27-2005 09:21 PM

FFX was better! Anyone agree?

Does anhbody else think that FFX was better than X2? :eek:

DarkCloud 07-29-2005 12:30 PM

Re: FFX was better! Anyone agree?

Most deffinatly. Final Fantasy X is MUCH better then its sequel. my reasons are simply because IT IS a sequel, Final Fantasy is good the way it is i think. i mean, FFX-2 is still a great game but it wont go down as one of the greatest or 'classics' ever made. and another thing that bugged me was that Nobuo Uematsu didnt do the music for FFX-2, that guy is great with the FF's!

There, finally got my opinion down lol.

ZanarkandRuins 07-30-2005 12:14 AM

I'm with you...a sequel to a FF game? o.o
That's just wrong...besides, it was a disgrace!
(Although I DO like that one oicture of Rikku :P)

ZanarkandRuins 07-30-2005 12:15 AM

**picture

Troublesom 08-12-2005 03:32 PM

It don't think it ever was Square Enix's intention to hope to make X-2 better than the originator :D

Totorosama 10-01-2005 07:34 PM

The original is almost always the best, especially due to the uniqueness factor. THe same is true here.

Xartex 10-01-2005 10:12 PM

FFX was definetly better than ffX-2, never quite liked that game

Max the Man 10-02-2005 09:07 PM

I did like FFX a lot better than X-2, but X-2 holds a place in my heart, because it is the first 3D ff I ever beat.

Totorosama 10-04-2005 06:34 PM

Which means you've never beat any FF before VII. That's weird. Where have you been? Also, I don't see how putting on different costumes could give you abilities. The sphere grid and weapon system was much more logical. However, I have a problem with the both of them. That is, they're both really easy. Too easy. It's almost impossible to die, except in a boss battle.

水草Cloud 11-04-2005 01:33 PM

the end of <last misstion > is too perfact!

Max the Man 11-05-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totorosama
Which means you've never beat any FF before VII. That's weird. Where have you been? Also, I don't see how putting on different costumes could give you abilities. The sphere grid and weapon system was much more logical. However, I have a problem with the both of them. That is, they're both really easy. Too easy. It's almost impossible to die, except in a boss battle.

No, I beat FFI too... almost beat FFII and lost my copy of FFVI before I could beat that one... *cries*

Lyde Lyde 11-07-2005 10:39 AM

Of course it was, FF X-2 is crap. The only good thing about it is it's unique battle system, I mean the final Boss is easy, I defeated him on my first try.

ff7Alexander 11-29-2005 11:43 PM

ffX is better,But i like the Dresspheres on ffx-2 it's like the job system on ff5.

Compact Soul 01-19-2006 08:20 PM

I agreethat FF10 was better.

Squall Leonhart 01-22-2006 08:48 PM

I think it's safe to say everyone likes 10 more ;)