Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Love? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1766)

Seyluv 09-14-2006 07:50 PM

Love?

Do you believed in love? Is love really out there?

Well, I do believed in love, but don't really care about it. I kinda think I was in love, but that a whole different story.

Spec Highwind 09-14-2006 07:51 PM

Re: Love?

I live for love =o

Seyluv 09-14-2006 07:54 PM

Wow! A post alright.

Kat 09-14-2006 08:02 PM

i believe in love,why dont you care about it Empresscrystal?
my whole world revolves around it...

Spec Highwind 09-14-2006 08:07 PM

Hum... Just keep trying, Empress... it just happens...

Seyluv 09-15-2006 02:28 AM

Hey love cool, I'm just have a cold heart. I do think I was in love, but who really cares.

Zeromus_X 09-15-2006 03:40 PM

It'll happen without you realizing it, rest assured.

Anyway, hate cannot exist without love.

Spec Highwind 09-15-2006 03:43 PM

Erm... I think it can =o What about wars? I don't think that Bush ever loved Saddam.

Hydra 09-15-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
It'll happen without you realizing it, rest assured.

Anyway, hate cannot exist without love.

Damn straight. It seems to happen to people to almost basically give up on love. Like "He" is looking out for us, when we most need it, or trying to make a chain in the universe. For those who aren't that deep, that means make babies, alright? :D Either way, I do believe in love. Lots. :O I am a love. XD

Luis 09-15-2006 06:49 PM

Sure. Love does exist. Love is not only the feeling you may feel with your boyfriend/girlfriend, but also the one you feel with your family, and your friends. Love is a feeling of happiness, of wellfare...

If you meant loving a specific person(boy/girlfriend, husband/wife), you don't have to look for it. It just comes, and you'll realize when it comes to you.
I was about to post a thread about love here, and I got it prepared, perhaps I could post it and see how successful it is xD

LET THE LOVE TAKE CONTROL!

Hydra 09-15-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luis
Sure. Love does exist. Love is not only the feeling you may feel with your boyfriend/girlfriend, but also the one you feel with your family, and your friends. Love is a feeling of happiness, of wellfare...

If you meant loving a specific person(boy/girlfriend, husband/wife), you don't have to look for it. It just comes, and you'll realize when it comes to you.
I was about to post a thread about love here, and I got it prepared, perhaps I could post it and see how successful it is xD

LET THE LOVE TAKE CONTROL!

Last time I did that, I was broke. :O

Kat 09-15-2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empresscrystal
Hey love cool, I'm just have a cold heart. I do think I was in love, but who really cares.

I think that as long as you don't fall for the wrong person,love is a good thing...but well you find out the rest when it happens :rolleyes:

Hydra 09-16-2006 07:00 AM

You can't really determine the right or wrong person without getting acquainted
to them first. After you get to know them, even if they are the wrong choice, it'll be hard to let them go, since you've took the time to get to know them. :O That's why I'll be friends for a while before asking someone. :D

Luis 09-16-2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra
Last time I did that, I was broke. :O

You know, I meant the feeling of loving everything around you xD not only a girl. But for sure I understand you too!

Hydra 09-16-2006 08:21 AM

Yeah, I know what that's like..I feel on top of the world when I'm with Janice..then when she leaves, I sleep and drive to her house. Every single day. XD We're supposed to go see a movie today. I can't say it's love, because I don't know if I can define it as that, but I certainly like it. :D