Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Original Fan Fiction Art (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Relaxing the double post rule for stories. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=490)

Arkacia 09-12-2005 06:58 AM

Relaxing the double post rule for stories.

I don't want to disturb and break up the story in the Vincen's Chapter 1 The Assault thread so I'll answer something Andrew Scaves said in the opening post here instead :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves
Okay it's new chapter time and I'll give you all Vincen's Chapter1 The Assault. If you haven't read Nick's Chapter1 It's okay, you didn't miss anything you can always go back, since you all don't like double posting I'm going to wait for Lyde to post the chapter.

(bolding mine)

In these sort of story threads, and only in this forum (Original Fan Fiction Art), the double posting rule will not apply. You can't tell a story properly if you can't double post. I understand and accept that without any complaints :).

Go ahead and post your stories and don't worry about getting into any trouble for breaking the double posting rule. As long as the posts are continuing the story and not just comments ect, there will be no problems.

Zerlina 11-07-2005 03:59 PM

Re: Relaxing the double post rule for stories.

What about the RPG board? If double posting's not allowed, you should take off the character limit.

Arkacia 11-07-2005 10:54 PM

The RPG board is under review at the moment. Its not going to disappear but may stay where it is, be moved, or merged with another forum. Once a decision is made about it, we'll decide on the double posting rule/character limit.

Zerlina 11-07-2005 11:04 PM

Awww...leave the RPG board alone! Don't get rid of it. It's fine the way it is and I think most of the people who use it will agree.

Arkacia 11-07-2005 11:38 PM

We won't get rid of it as in delete the threads or anything like that, merging it is also not my favorite option.

I'd like keep it intact, but make it a sub-forum in Original Fan Fiction Art, and then we would have all the member creative contributions in one place. I have to wait for Shaggy to decide yes or no to that suggestion however :).

Zerlina 11-08-2005 12:01 AM

It might be hard- the RPG board already has a sub-board.

~Hidan~ 11-08-2005 11:03 AM

why change anyhting, the site is just fine without moving it, if you want a forum to fix unstick FFX from FFXI, those two are in no way related.... makes little sence.

Arkacia 11-13-2005 01:40 AM

The changes have been done, as you can see :).

The double post rule is relaxed in this forum and its sub forums. That will leave the way clear for members to post what they create without the problems of getting into trouble for it only in this one area. That was another reason I wanted the RPG forum here.