Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Turks... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2810)

Darkreno 06-13-2007 04:28 AM

The Turks...

i've been doing my homework on the turks lately. and i can't help but wonder to myself..which is the best one.i made a poll here to figure it out. plus i'd like to kno who the ff fans think is the coolest.well as for me well i gotta admit reno seems to be the one in charge. even though he annoys me cuz marius' impending crush is quite disturbing. he may have my vote. but it takes a lot to be a turk. and lets not 4get vincent too was a turk himself so. check out the poll n have fun with this thread here. i've also been reading some info on the mobile game in japan name ff7 before crisis. it looks amazing for a mobile phone game i sure hope it comes out 4 the U.S. basically the game is based on their story and u get to play as many of the turks u do n don kno. but for now i'll display the turk names of those we kno here in the U.S and i'm sorry im really not sure if vincent had a different name or not when he was one of them so bare with me here. ;res
so if any of u can think of any other names let me kno. and remember rufus shinra is the president not a turk.just in case someone asks he's not meant for this poll. ok

Marius 06-13-2007 01:32 PM

Re: The Turks...

um honey where's the poll? u already kno who i'm gonna pick. cuz he's my fav. but hmmmm? the poll please. (teases n smacks D.R) NANANA

Darkreno 06-13-2007 01:42 PM

done marius the poll is now active . stop smacking me i'm getting a headache.(sheesh i'm a battered husband) n-e- way back on subje ct..reno is the sneakiest and most clever. but when i think of vincent now that may sway my vote a bit. so i really haven't picked yet.

Kat 06-13-2007 02:09 PM

Reno FTW! ^0^
but i like Rude too..Reno's always better though.
*looks at Marius and winks*
^_~

Marius 06-13-2007 02:43 PM

alright, thanky hubby :p ;res this is gonna be a good thread for those who r Turks fans. turns around and hi 5's Kat. Reno is the true leader of the Turks. Droolz at D.R's avatar and sig. ;che

Tifa-chan 06-13-2007 02:50 PM

I really like Reno the most. Vincent I know was a turk, but I can't say I like him as one. I will just stick with Reno. He's got this coolness about him and yet he still the comic releaf. Reno ftw

dappa 06-13-2007 06:10 PM

renno wins hands down for me as his hair is cool. In the game he fought with that spark rod which dished out "turks light"

In advent children he still has that weapon. The weapon is part of his coolness.

And Vincent as a turk: You see him dressed quite well as a turk in dirge of cerberus on the training missions.

Tifa-chan 06-13-2007 06:12 PM

Yes I have to say, Vincent is very hot in that truk outfit, so is Reno. We can't forget the look, that always helps with a characters coolness.

Marius 06-13-2007 07:08 PM

yes i think turks uniform on anyman is hot-hot-hot.*sizzlelin!!*;a02 hey does anyone have a pic of vincent in turk uniform?

dappa 06-13-2007 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found this one.

Marius 06-13-2007 08:23 PM

nice, he does look way younger.wow

Tifa-chan 06-14-2007 10:13 AM

He was younger then. Play Dirge of Cerberus and you will know all XD

Gackt Camui 06-14-2007 11:19 AM

Yeah win most definetely wins hands down. I didn't even have to think about it. Vincent no matter how cool of a character he is...he has nothing on Reno. That whole comic relief thing that Tifa said was quoted from me by the way. I am constantly saying that.

Tifa-chan 06-14-2007 10:31 PM

O_o how did I quote that? You can't quote fact, I already knew he was the comic releife the first time I even played the game.

Phoenix Flame 06-15-2007 09:54 AM

I went for Rude...stong silent types always have a way about them...

...and looking at your watch as a way of saying "Sheesh! Time to go," and then running from the battle always made me grin :D