Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Kuja or Semyour? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3738)

Seyluv 04-25-2008 02:40 PM

Kuja or Semyour?

I been thinking about this a lot and Kuja and Seymour is have the same villain attributes. Well all they both really do is talk a lot to get what they want and they both highly skilled in black magic.

So who do you think is the best?

I say Kuju cause he did more harm then Seymour. I mean what Seymour really do....he did a lot of evil things but Kuju did much more.

I do love Seymour, but Kuja was better.

dappa 04-29-2008 05:07 PM

Re: Kuja or Semyour?

yes they are very similar, both effeminate in some kinda ways, both had some messed up ideas in their heads that they would be doing humanity some great favour by becoming gods and destroying us all, lol

_XxRikuxX_ 04-30-2008 01:10 PM

they both suck!! an look a lot yoo bad! xD empress WINS!! lol

Seyluv 05-07-2008 09:30 PM

Lol I need one more vote to win :P

Demon_skeith 05-28-2008 11:11 PM

I agree both are good at black magic and both are evil but Kuja is far better then Seymour. but then again EmpressCrystal probably pwns both.

SProject 06-11-2008 08:37 AM

Kuja Tried to Destroy the world am i wrong....and what was seymour purpose????that guy was an annoying headache...and EmpressCrystal ....i haven't seen her works yet..xP

Phoenix Flame 06-11-2008 05:13 PM

lolol...methinks Crystal could lay the smacketh down on their ruedipoo.....candy asses. ^ ^

Doctor 06-12-2008 02:06 AM

Kuja was brilliant. Seymour was just a little prick.

Think about it; Kuja pursued his own ambitions with the occasional clash with Zidane and the gang, and he spent his time doing so wisely. Seymour, on the other hand, spent his time picking on poor Yuna. Seymour was twisted, but in a kind of annoying way. Kuja was effeminate, and slightly, charmingly twisted in his own special little way. And, Kuja went out with a SHA-BANG, and Seymour did not. (Trance Kuja was really awesome, by the way.)

XP

Gumdrop 03-20-2009 02:53 PM

Kuja..Seymour was rubbish. I don't remember him doing that much and he didn't even make it as far as the very last fight >.>

clief101_ 02-04-2010 10:43 AM

seymore sucked, dont get me rong, the third time u fight him is proly the hardest story boss in the game, but kuja is more evil and gets my vote....or dus empress? hmm?

rissole25 02-05-2010 03:46 AM

I like Kuja better but Seymour Omni's had one of the best Final Boss musics in all FF's.

(I don't include Yu Yevon as the Final Boss or Braska's Final Aeon to be one either.

P.S.
Has anyone noticed that Seymour is spelled Semyour in the title?

clief101_ 02-05-2010 05:08 AM

i was jus about to say that in this post, but u beat me to it.

how can u not see braska's last summon as the final boss? if u just go through the game and not powerlvl, then it is quite hard

rissole25 02-05-2010 11:13 PM

He is hard but for some reason I just don't consider him to be a final boss.

clief101_ 02-06-2010 05:59 AM

oh ok?? thats a bit strange. the last seymore was a pushover

rissole25 02-07-2010 07:39 AM

They shoulda made Seymour Flux the last Seymour fight instead of Omnis.