Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Hardware Heaven (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   If you were to create a game. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1556)

Legend 08-03-2006 08:48 PM

If you were to create a game.

If you were to create a game what would you name it and what what whould the game play be like ( I would create a game just like the playstation one versions of final fantasy since i like them a lot. I would name it Fantasy of Aqua I don't know why i just like the the name. tell me what you would do. :confused:

Seyluv 08-03-2006 09:33 PM

Re: If you were to create a game.

Well, my game would be called "The Shadow Realm." Based on me. A cool RPG type game. With vampires, and warrior fighters. Wizards and Knights would be in there also. A battle of good and evil. With a little love in it.

Legend 08-03-2006 09:39 PM

:D :D :D :D :D I like your game!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Legend 08-03-2006 09:43 PM

It actually gives me other thoughts about it. You know im so in to the idea i stated putting my ideas in one of the file i created.

As in think I meen thanks a lot. Man I need to think before i type.

Mod Edit: Yes, and not double post. Use the Edit Button for that.

Seyluv 08-03-2006 09:54 PM

Well, thats cool.

Legend 08-04-2006 01:17 AM

:D Thinks a lot

Seyluv 08-04-2006 01:37 AM

Well, thats cool.

Avathar 08-04-2006 07:14 AM

'Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots'

An adventure/puzzle game, with many sequences where you have to train Yoshimi's career in music and karate. :D

Seyluv 08-04-2006 07:17 AM

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Hydra 08-06-2006 03:38 AM

"The Blue Bomber:A Megaman Story"...

Super crazy! :D

Seyluv 08-06-2006 04:17 AM

Wow! Sounds cool.

Harken 08-06-2006 09:34 AM

I woud name my game "Legend of Lorindoria-Baluxia the Lost Blade" after my book :D and it woud be an RPG with diffrent races(high elves,humans,shade elves,devans-My creation:D half man half demon,dark elves,golden lions-Another creation of mine:) Half man half lion with a golden skin,silver lions-the same but with silver skin,dirvans-and another creation of mine Half man half dragon,centaurs,and where wolfs:D) It's my hard work and it would be cool to actualy happen:).

Avathar 08-06-2006 10:00 AM

'Takomashi-Shinka Tei: Revenge of The Shimbo'

Imagine a mixture of Katamari and Tenchu. :D

Seyluv 08-06-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harken
I woud name my game "Legend of Lorindoria-Baluxia the Lost Blade" after my book :D and it woud be an RPG with diffrent races(high elves,humans,shade elves,devans-My creation:D half man half demon,dark elves,golden lions-Another creation of mine:) Half man half lion with a golden skin,silver lions-the same but with silver skin,dirvans-and another creation of mine Half man half dragon,centaurs,and where wolfs:D) It's my hard work and it would be cool to actualy happen:).

Mines is based on my book, as well.

blukazoo159 08-08-2006 03:00 PM

mine would be called "Dark Dynasty, The Everlasting Days"
u could customize ur own main person and ur main enemy with looks and wepons and skills, make ur own adventure so u never get board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (takes place in old japan with the demons and stuff)!!!!