Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What do you feel when you end a F.F. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2127)

dappa 11-26-2006 05:46 PM

How do you feel when.........

You clear a game of final fantasy for the first time?

Or you've been engrossed in a final fantasy game for the last few months then you clear it?

For me for both of these questions I start to feel empty and start to think of which final fantasy I am going to play over again.

Which starts a new dilemma, Which final fantasy shall I choose.

Everyone is different, I wonder how everyone else feels?

Spec Highwind 11-26-2006 05:55 PM

Re: How do you feel when.........

I get chilled... And when the song "Final Fantasy" starts playing... it's even better.

Staircase 11-26-2006 06:52 PM

I get disappointed when i beat a Final Fantasy, because it means i have to go spend another 30-50$. XD

Xartex 11-27-2006 03:59 AM

I feel good, and then I start thinking of what to do next, maybe surf around on the net a little and then start playing something else I like, doesn't have to be a ff :)

Cloud101 11-27-2006 12:05 PM

Well, I've beaten FFVII MANY times! And it still feels good every time, ( no, I don't know why I play it so much:( )!

dappa 11-28-2006 03:32 PM

Last time I played final fantasy 7 I must of stretched it for 3 months til I cleared it.

After those three months I was feeling kinda down cause apart from my other final fantasies most of my other non ff games dont have that kind of attention span.

So basically I start climbing the walls.

Phoenix Flame 11-30-2006 04:17 AM

When i finally <no pun intended> beat a new - or old FF game I typically don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I think the fun of the game is in the actual time spent instead of rushing through the story to see the end.

There are many enjoyable things about actually PLAYING a FF game. Ways to play, such as a challenge you can put together, put a different spin on the game if you've pretty much memorized the storyline.

I like a challenge. The most recent one I did was a Tidus-only challenge on X and it was great!

dappa 11-30-2006 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=reasoniamalive]When i finally <no pun intended> beat a new - or old FF game I typically don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I think the fun of the game is in the actual time spent instead of rushing through the story to see the end.]

I totally agree with you on that one. Sums it up perfectly.

richboywonder 11-30-2006 09:34 PM

when i beat final fantasy(or any other game)it usually gets boring.like ff4 i beat on july and i haven't played it ever since.

Kiera 12-05-2006 01:24 AM

I just think back of what I have done and feel good that I am finally done even though you're never really done with the game since it must be 100% complete. I like the FF music a lot.

dappa 12-08-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiera
I just think back of what I have done and feel good that I am finally done even though you're never really done with the game since it must be 100% complete. I like the FF music a lot.

Yep I know what your saying. Everytime I play these games I always seem to find something no matter how small it is that I didn't know before about these games.

Eru Iluvatar 12-25-2006 02:06 PM

What do you feel when you end a F.F.

Joy.Relief.

I remember when I beat FF2,I got myself a five mile smile.I was like ''Hell yeah!!''xD
I won't cite any other ff endings' feelings until you do first :P

Squall Lionheart 12-25-2006 06:36 PM

Re: What do you feel when you end a F.F.

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2003

Kat 12-25-2006 11:28 PM

sadness and joy ^-^

Zeon 12-26-2006 06:36 AM

i felt proud of myself. i was really struggling with the last boss on 2 (had on ps before any other console......i was a late starter :P) and when i finally won i was over the moon!!! i ran downstairs and grabbed my brother and dragged him up to show him :D:D:D but yer.....lol