Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What do you think about FFX ending. please use two or more sentences please! (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2535)

forever yours 04-05-2007 11:44 PM

What do you think about FFX ending. please use two or more sentences please!

Well what do you think of the ending of Final Fantasy X? I personally don't like it. It's so sad when Tidus jumps off the airship into the farplane and leaves Yuna like that. I mean, come on! He didn't even say goodbye to everyone else, but I'm pretty sure that they all knew that they would see him again eventually.

Gackt Camui 04-06-2007 12:45 PM

Re: What do you think about FFX ending. please use two or more sentences please!

I do like it even though it is sad. It was the best ending I think. Instead of the typical mushy gushy love ending where the guy gets the girl and he stays with her, Tidus leaves, and Yuna is all alone. I thought it was perfect. It also leaves room for another story or stories to develope.

Katastrofik 04-07-2007 12:52 AM

Re: What do you think about FFX ending. please use two or more sentences please!

You Remember Final Fantasy VII? When Aeris Died And You Shed A Couple Tears?

I Almost... ALMOST.. Shed A Tear...

The Ending Was... Touching.. haha!

Kat 04-07-2007 08:05 PM

The ending to FFX was extremely full of emotion,from happy that sin is finally gone to the point that Yuna looses her lover and is completely unhappy about it.
Not to mention if you are obsessed with the game,it was sorta sad to fight your aeons since they were like there for you all the time,or the scene were Tidus and Jecht are finally happy with each other after fighting all those years.
I was crying when i beat it,lol,im such a crybaby. ^.^

Phoenix Flame 04-08-2007 03:52 AM

WTF?!?! What if I want to use MORE than, say - oh two or three sentences...WHAT THEN EH?! o_0
Ok, j/k...

What Kat said is the true...very sad to molly-whop your aeons. Guess what...they come back in X-2...AND you get to molly-whop them again!!! 0.0 joygasm!

Seriously though? I loved the story development in X... EVERY part of the story just about led to the ending. Every part teaches Tidus about who he really is and the lot of them more about Spira until the thread unravels and we find that Yevon really isn't a religion at all...just a slave mechanism. But I was still like 'GTFOOH... Tidus leaves?! NOOOOOOOOOO!'
XD I'm just glad they brought him back in the perfect ending in X-2.

Marius 04-09-2007 01:08 AM

don't feel bad KAT I CRIED 2..im gonna cry now just thinkin of it;vilpoor aeons....poor tidus....poor poor yuna.:( ok itme 2 replay X-2 endin n my head.........k much better now:D

Gackt Camui 04-14-2007 10:55 AM

You guys cried...wow...what blubbering babies. lol. Its okay. But yeah the ending in X-2 was good.

Phoenix Flame 04-14-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt Camui
You guys cried...wow...what blubbering babies. lol. Its okay. But yeah the ending in X-2 was good.

Dang Kelley! That was harsh... but still fun-neh XD :p

Marius 04-14-2007 07:08 PM

i kno im a softy at heart who knew?....yeah the ending 4 ffX was sad...:(

Drake 04-14-2007 08:06 PM

Sure, it's sad that Auron and Tidus both "die". (They were already both dead, in a manner of speaking). But instead of making a typical, everything turned out good ending, Square did this...bravo! :D Thank you, Square! ;)

Kat 04-14-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt Camui
You guys cried...aww... Its okay. But yeah the ending in X-2 was good.

call me emo but i happen to cry ALOT >_<
maybe just cuz im a sensitive person :p

BUT anyway,yea once i finally got to the FFX-2 ending everything was okie dokie,lol.
I sorta wished there was even more to the story than that..or if they like made a movie out of FFX.
but i wouldn't want it to turn out like...Spirits Within because i didn't really like that movie.

Phoenix Flame 04-15-2007 02:55 AM

zOMGosh!!!

Like, Kat...j00 are soooo EMO XD! Thar you go! I said it. ;ble

I would so buy a 'X' movie it R not funneh! <3

Kat 04-15-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
zOMGosh!!!

Like, Kat...j00 are soooo EMO XD! Thar you go! I said it. ;ble

I would so buy a 'X' movie it R not funneh! <3

okay,okay :p

maybe they should make a FF movie with ACTUAL peoples?
it could be extreme o.o

Spec Highwind 04-15-2007 05:05 PM

No... not a movie. Movies are too short and you can't enter inside the characters head.

Maybe series. Yeah, that would be good.

Kat 04-15-2007 10:04 PM

but but...well actually i can't disagree a series sounds like a good idea =D