Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself! (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1372)

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 08:34 PM

ok then ^_^ try not to let spam in though (spam gets on my nerves for some reasion 0_0). Maybe you should get some staff soon to stop future spam ;)

Shaggy 12-18-2004 08:39 PM

I soon will....hint hint...;)

Gumdrop 12-18-2004 08:45 PM

great, should be fun ^_^ I can't wait till this place gets more members and the webbie is up! I hear haveing a website with a forum is the best way to get members in the forum. it should get more members here seeing as there already used to be a front page so the old emembers will come back :)

Shaggy 02-05-2005 03:14 AM

Hey..we have alot of newbies here and none of them posted here int he introduction thread. Lets go newbies, introduce yourself.. ;)

~Hidan~ 02-05-2005 03:29 AM

Hi Hi
I'm Chris
Computer Literate and Game adicted

Umm Final Fantasy is part of my blood, well sorta.

umm I like OORPGs (umm multy party story's that are a joint based effort to creat a great story)

I am a decent writer, though i am a horrible speller.

hmm ^^

Chocobo-bo 02-15-2005 02:36 AM

Hey what's up?
My name's Ron...I used to come to the old ffnet all the time. I thought that it would be down for good and my sis got a new computer so I was checking it out and here I am.
FF is also part of my blood...so I have a huge disc and cartridge build up in my arteries LOL
I too am a decent writer and would love to do that for a job sometime in the future...if I can't play video games for money.

Mong00se 02-19-2005 02:10 PM

I saw 20 posts and thought I could come here and recruit some people for the story of Palis. Then i realized only 5 people were posting those 20 times... hmmm.

I'm Mong00se, and I am also an FF adict. I am here to promote Seph's story of "The City of Palis." You should all join... NOW

Spiff 02-25-2005 04:28 PM

HI

My Name's Robert

I finally got my own computer and am taking programming classes. I hope to get to know all everyone here. :cool:

ShadowHeart 02-25-2005 07:41 PM

Eh I thought I posted here already..

Name's Mikael.. I'm a 4th year university student. In June I will have finished my Master's degree in Computer Science :)

Shaggy 02-25-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowheart
Eh I thought I posted here already..

Name's Mikael.. I'm a 4th year university student. In June I will have finished my Master's degree in Computer Science :)

Slacking! Get on the ball here Mikael!! :rolleyes:

Nice to see you all here! Hope we can all make this a nice big site! ;)

Zerlina 03-26-2005 10:07 PM

Hi, my name is Ambre, I'm 16 and born and raised in Canada. I'm an actress/singer and model, and really love to dance! I like soccer, hockey, history, writing, cooking, music (classical and contemporary), and absolutely love the theatre! My favourite movies are Ever After, Moulin Rouge, Bridget Jones' Diary, Amadeus and Shrek.

My favourite FF is 9, and my favourite character from it is Garnet, because no one likes her because they think everyone will like her and they want to be different, so I'm going to go the opposite way and actually be different because I'm thinking ahead of the people who are trying to be different by doing the obvious. Did that make sense?

Nice to meet you all!

Spiff 03-27-2005 02:12 PM

It's nice to see you on the boards, I hope you'll come around often.

FFnut 03-27-2005 02:20 PM

Sixteen? Ha! I'm still the youngest one here.

Nice to meet ya. Hope you'll participate in a lot of stuff here - god knows we need it.

Zerlina 03-27-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFnut
Sixteen? Ha! I'm still the youngest one here.

Nice to meet ya. Hope you'll participate in a lot of stuff here - god knows we need it.

I'd love to join in on your RP once I get more acquainted with the rules (as it is, I'm just not in the right state of mind to figure out the system- probably tomorrow I'll be, though). I read some of the posts and a lot of you guys are awesome. <plug> You should check out my site! I just started it and am looking for a lot of skilled writers to play the main characters (especially Zidane, Blank and Vivi!) :) </plug>

But anyways, how different is the RP system here from the RP systems at other forums? Would it be easy to get involved?

Shaggy 03-28-2005 02:15 AM

Good to see you here Z. Hope you enjoy it here and come back often!