Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Hardware Heaven (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What software do you use? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121)

Spiff 04-13-2005 11:46 AM

What software do you use?

I use Windowxp as my OS. Music programs: Limeware, MusicMatch Jukebox, pretty much the rest of the stuff came with the computer. I had FFXI on for a while but the game sucked.

PS: Shaggy, if this is in the wrong forum just put it where it should be, I wasn't sure because this isn't hardware. ;)

ShadowHeart 04-13-2005 01:24 PM

Well there's no area for software and HC posted a thread about browsers here, so I'd say it's okay :)

I use Windows XP. I use craploads of various programs :P But I guess the ones I use the most are Winamp for music, Firefox for the internet, ICQ & MSN for chatting and Notepad! Notepad is the best program that comes included in Windows :D

Gumdrop 04-14-2005 10:38 AM

I use Windows XP. Photoshop Cs, Illustrator CS and Dreamweaver for my designing needs. For the internet I use Firefox (what else :P) Yahoo and MSN for chatting. For music I used Winamp until recently, but now I use Media Player Classic and stupid windows Media Player.

kila_bite 05-28-2005 01:52 PM

I use Windows XP and sometimes Red Hat Linux, Adobe Photoshop CS, Dreamweaver MX 2004, Ace FTP (For the site), Itunes (For Music), Warez P2P Client (For Downloads), IncrediMail for my email... and I think thats it.

Voxcrystal 06-29-2005 11:16 AM

Re: What software do you use?

Slackware linux/WinXP Dual Boot, Most of the stuff I use on my linux partition is the stuff included (There is a crapload), Foobar2000 for music, Agent newsgroups reader for downloads, thunderbird for email, Photoshop 7 for graphics, trillian for chat, checkmail for checking my mail 24/7, and Zone alarm pro for a firewall. BTW, Notepad was my favorite for a while, but then I found this program called Edxor. It does EVERYTHING that notepad does, but it also has...

1. 6 different encryption options
2. An end processes tool
3. Registry update, clean, and backup tool

and a lot of other stuff....yeah

Arkacia 08-26-2005 10:01 PM

I just took a screenie of my programs. Have nothing to hide and it beats trying to remember them all to list :).

I use pretty much all of it at times. Am in the process of learning to use some of it.

Click Here.

BLaCK_MaGiC 09-15-2005 01:25 PM

wow.. am i the only one with win98se still?

Spiff 09-15-2005 02:04 PM

My old computer has Windows98, but I gave that one to my little brother. So he still uses it. :p

Rorschach 09-29-2005 01:19 AM

Microsoft XP for OS, MSN for E-mail/internet/I.M, Yahoo for E-mail (not really software I know ;) ), Photoshop Elements/MS Paint for photo editing (paint for cut an paste, Photoshop for font/further editing).

Xartex 09-29-2005 07:10 PM

I use XP, Firefox for internet, Winamp for music, msn and icq for chatting, don't really use any other programs at home exept for games

Spiff 09-29-2005 07:56 PM

I was using firefox, but then when I was burning CD's my computer would always shut down. So I had to delete it.

~Hidan~ 10-14-2005 03:42 AM

XP Pro on my PC and OSX Tiger on my mac. I use all sorts of programs on my computer, but the ones i use most are I-tunes, Adobe CS Suite, World of Warcraft and varios office progams, and some anti spam anti add programs.

slimcloud 02-07-2006 12:39 PM

what software do i need to play ffxi and how would i go about finding out what im using on my own computer?iv tried and completed the instalation ov playonline & tetramaster but then my computer says i havent enough memory?please help

baralai 03-02-2006 03:06 AM

i duno

darkmajinvegeta 03-04-2006 01:27 PM

only xp professional