Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Crypt (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The FFnet bar (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=421)

ShadowHeart 11-06-2005 07:44 AM

Re: The FFnet bar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
oh yeah, and i got firefox. its just a little faster then internet explorer, though i still dont see much of a difference. now if i got cox high speed internet, my computer would be as godlike as my friends computer!

One advantage of Firefox is that anyone with the knowledge can make an extension to it, which then anyone can download and apply on their own Firefox easily. I'm not sure what exactly extensions can do, I can only imagine there being some very good ones out there.. personally I only use one, for an online browser based game :) I may have to look into what extensions are out there personally too :p

Luis 11-09-2005 12:35 PM

I'm back. Bigger and better!! Have to work hard these days...but don't worry, I'll change all this work time for fun time this weekend...the club is already waiting me...
Let's start with the warm up: Malibu with Pineapple Juice for me

Max the Man 11-10-2005 03:31 PM

I think i have the flu... this sux... I'll have some Grape Juice. Please? T_T

Beowulf 11-15-2005 05:57 PM

Woohoo!!!
I'm like all way to hyper!! :P
Umm I need something to calm me down. I know a shot of Wild Turkey should do the trick I hope.

Arkacia 11-19-2005 08:02 AM

Hi all. I've not shown my face in here for a while.

Sorry to hear your sick Max the Man, hope you feel better soon :).
You can have your grape juice on the house until that flu is gone.

Zeromus_X 11-19-2005 03:27 PM

im back. (i can usually only go on the computer on non-school nights now...*sob*)

i am on the ultimate quest...to download all the anime opening/closing songs!! fwahahaha!

ive already got yu yu hakusho and fullmetal alchemist...should go on to FLCL afterwards. :)

and...my cat dude is getting really big. he does that. he gets fat, then loses weight, very weird. still...i love my fat cats :D :p

my big purring angel kitten....even though hes older than me :confused:

and...i just saw tokyo godfathers...very good movie. my favorite character was hana, he (she?) was very funny!

but i didnt find out what happened to the cat)(angel)...i practically flipped when i saw all those cute little kitties! :)

oh, and get better soon, max!

ill have a pepsi of course. or orange juice...can i have both? (wait...they arent even real...eh...)

Beowulf 11-19-2005 03:45 PM

i want something to drink. ummm i really want a mountain dew. so it's a dew i'll have then

Luis 11-21-2005 08:31 AM

Hi everyone! How are you doing? I came here in order to ask you some doubts I actually have: What does 'lol' and 'jk' exactly mean? I wonder what it means, but if someone might confirm what it means I'll be very pleased!
Ah, and a mineral water please. :p

Arkacia 11-21-2005 10:53 AM

lol means laugh out loud and jk means joke :).

Just a couple of examples of IM (instant messenger) speak.

Most people just use a few examples, like the two above, but others will post on forums ect using the full set of abreviations. It makes their speech look like gibberish and I have deleted posts in the past that have too much of that talk in it. If I need to read a post 5 times to understand it, it goes :D.

Anyway, hi everyone. Hope you are all well and happy :).

Luis 11-22-2005 07:54 PM

Thanks Ark. I don't know what I'd do without you here :p jk hehe
I'm used to the Spanish abreviations, not to the English ones yet...
I'm fine. Exams are going well(at the moment). The good thing is these are not final exams yet. Then a girl (which I never expected it from her) is flirting with me, and my boss has phoned me asking for my 'services' in a couple of weeks. It's hella good!! (I hope 'hella' is not a bad word)hehe. So, I pay this one guys. Have a drink and enjoy it! A dry martini for me! XD

Phoenix Flame 12-01-2005 04:59 PM

Life is very busy - it's hard to find time for work, profession, girlfriend, playtime, forum-time, and family...let alone sleep! I'll have a Grey Goose martini.
What i need to do is focus on making, then sticking to a schedule. <Slurp!>
Once I do that everything will be all right. Stick with the basics, care about people and get things done. <Slurp!!> I think I'll need another one of these. :D <Slurp!!!>

Beowulf 12-01-2005 08:55 PM

i need something strong! freak in i have test and finals coming up. GRRR i hate college. college makes my head like "#@$@%F@#sdg"
*Beowulf's head explodes*

Phoenix Flame 12-02-2005 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf
i need something strong! freak in i have test and finals coming up. GRRR i hate college. college makes my head like "#@$@%F@#sdg"
*Beowulf's head explodes*

Oh My Beowulf!
LOL, that was halarious!

Beowulf 12-02-2005 01:18 PM

research paper needs to be typed
essays for english needs to typed
need to do a literature analysis and type an criticism on it

to much typing!!!!

i feel like him .....> http://www.aestusfilms.com/images/pulp1.gif

i need a bottle of Jack Daniels

Avathar 12-06-2005 07:39 AM

beowulf, your animation.... great :D

*sits down in the large empty couch in the corner
*lights up a cigarette

i know, it's a bad habit :(

i'll have a nice Irish Coffee :cool:

OH YEAH, luis? I know Milk Inc.: they're also from Belgium, so :rolleyes:
...but i think they suck. Well, it's just not my genre, you know, that Trance-Dance-techno something. Nope, it's not for me :cool: